from many to more
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
Bastien had never met Mara and frankly, with Neron being so far away in Halo, he had not considered the man a part of their immediate family. As for Osozo...as Wessex spoke of the Demi God, a slightly annoyed expression came over Bastien's face. "As with Azrael, I believe Osozo is a 'them', moreso than a 'him' or 'her'; it seems when the Voice creates life herself, gender is not important...I believe we should respect that." Aside from that matter, it was worrying that they hadn't been heard from. "We should see if before we begin the mission, if we can ask the Voice of their location. We cannot simply lose a Demi God."

He was doubtful all these requests for assistance would get them anywhere, but nodded nonetheless; it would not hurt him to make a notice board post, after all. The trip to Halo would have to be brief, but he'd do his best in that time to try and find the help Wessex wanted, even if he didn't think they'd get it.

As for concerns about the Order, he knew little so said nothing, listening instead. Any news Bastien found about these people, the more his parental instinct to protect the Ascended, especially Azrael, grew; he had to let out a sigh to get rid of the fear and anger building in his chest. All in good time, they would see to these bigots.
BASTIEN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien’s comment takes her by surprise for a moment, while she digests what he’s just said, something rises in her and that, too, is unexpected. Laughter. Not a full on guffaw by any means, but a chuckle as she looks at him.That’s what you take from this whole discussion? A slip up on what I’ve called them while stressing the fuck out over potential life and death situations? For fuck’s sake, Bastien, it’s not meant as disrespect, I never would have said that intentionally.”

Not only had Wessex had that conversation with Osozo, but she seriously doubts the demigod would have been upset about it, given the circumstances. Given the mention of Azrael, she imagines he’s more afraid that the Wraith will slip up with Az, too. Yes, that must be what the real concern is. “I’ll try to do better, but cut me some godsdamn slack.” They are, after all, the first non male or female identifying person she’s met. No one’s perfect, but lately it felt like she has to be twice as good to be given half the amount of respect.

“Maybe Sam or Edwyn can go look for them.”

With nothing else popping up, Wessex stands and smiles grimly. “Alright then. Let me know if any other concerns pop up. Thanks.”

Meeting adjourned.

{Fin}

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here