where the heart is
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I tried to remember how nice it had been
"It does sound good," Vai agrees, settling back in her seat and falling quiet for a few more moments to finish up her food. She's already clearing their plates away to stack in the sink for later when he asks about ice cream - and of course she turns, grinning, already trying to usher him out of his seat. "But of course we can go for ice cream," she says - it might be dark already and LeafChange, to boot, but that never seems to stop the rest of Torchline.

"Come on - we'll walk off dinner, and pick up some ice cream as well. Maybe we'll even stop in the Hanged Man for a drink. One drink, Felix." Vai grins to him. It's a weird mixture of childishness and adulthood, and it's difficult to line to walk sometimes. But other times, like this? It's pretty fun, honestly.
a long long time ago
Vervain
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
oh i got troubles that won't let me be, but i won't get tired, set the world on fire
If Felix is being honest, Torchline still thrives warmer than the Greatwood that he’s used to around this time of year. And so ice cream always sounds like the perfect treat – sure that there’s some merchant in the middle of Haulani serving it into the late hours of the night. So it doesn’t take much more encouraging from his mother to get out of his seat, halfway practically stumbling out of it in his excitement to reach the door, to grab a jacket on the way out for both him and his mother.

Because he knows he’ll freeze after he’s eaten the ice cream, regardless of how warm it still feels out here after the sun’s spent its day warming the sands and the earth. “Just one?” Felix asks, a lopsided, boyish grin on his face as he teases his mother. But it sounds like a deal, and he’s already out the door waiting for her as he shoves his arms into the arms of the jacket, pulling it tight to button it up. “Come on, mom!
'till my troubles got trouble with me
FELIX
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I tried to remember how nice it had been
Vai has just about cleared their plates away and stacked them properly when her son's calls echo through the hallway to her. With a chuckle, she hurries her shoes on and dashes out after him. "I'm coming!" she trills, grabbing her jacket from him and shrugging into it, even though it is still quite warm outside. The jacket is shrugged on and she ushers Felix out onto the porch, giving her just enough time to grab parchment and a bit of charcoal.

Scrawling a note for Zeph in case he gets home before them (though he's more likely to run into them at the Hanged Man, honestly), she leaves it in plain view and takes keys off the hook, before heading out after her son. "There!" she announces, locking up and hopping down the steps onto the soft sand. "Let's go, you. I bet you can't finish your ice cream without brain freeze." Nudging Felix, she sets off towards the town.

~FIN
a long long time ago
Vervain