Plot Advancing PQ I was lost, go count the cost
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Grimacing at the small hole he'd made, Amun shook his head. The heat was enough of a deterrent that he walked away. Returning to the original spot, he knelt down to try and fix up the edges and interior that Loki had destroyed. He groaned as Wessex's efforts with the lava failed.

Glancing at Sam, the potter shrugged as he moved around the edges of the circle. "Someone would still have to carry it, and I worry about the heat melting through the metal before we can finish. We can try it if we don't have any other ideas though." He looked around at the group to see if they did.

Amun neatens the original circle.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we shall all burn together
The ascended work, and eventually the circle is to the Voice's specifications. Now that they know what they're doing, the work goes much faster.

Now there is only the troubling task of moving lava. Susceptible to heat as they all are, using the tools that they have with them is going to be a difficult task indeed.  It might be worth packing it up for the day boys and girls, and returning when you're more prepared.

Because of times and to not unnecessarily harass Astor, if you so choose, two of you can complete a thread where you prepare an item that will allow you to move the lava. Once done, you can return to this thread using the item to complete the PQ+.