For Amun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amun,

Sorry to do this now, of all times. You know where my head’s been and at the Voice’s offer, I’m going to go with Her and rest for a bit. Reboot. Get my head back on straight. I’ll be back before mid Deepfrost.

Neron is welcome to stay here when he comes.

Go to the Voice and find out what we need to do to prepare, other than train. I don’t know if she has something specific in mind, but I trust that she won’t make us fight all on our own. Figure out who’s fighting and who isn’t. I gave my best guess at the meeting, but an agreement on who is doing what would be beneficial so everyone is on the same page.  

We’ll need to find willing Abandoned donors for everyone who’s fighting.
Someone needs to bite an Accepted with a higher channeling power. We won’t be able to call for the Voice, but I’m hoping that if we have enough power, Tanau might come to our aid.

If a letter comes for me from Juniper, open it. It’s more than likely about the Order and the Fae’s position. Or so I hope. If she needs an urgent reply - tell her I’m unreachable at the moment but will handle it when I’m back.

I trust you the way I trust Her. Couldn’t do this without you. Thanks.

See you in a bit,
Wessex Theskyra