if only in my dreams
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
It's no surprise that Remi's reassurance is everything to the Star, and he relaxes back in the armchair with his husband draped around him, relishing the warmth and weight of his presence even in a dream. "Mm, I'm pretty sure I decided it when I was sober. Dunno if that makes any difference in the long run."

Running his fingers along the length of Remi's spine, Ronin presses his cheek into the offered kiss, before nuzzling his curls. "Favours can be powerful things," he mumbles. "He can call on the people I would have been able to call on, for the things he needs. Maybe reshingling a roof keeps him warm this Deepfrost."

The Dragoons have him scrunching his nose, Ronin's touches becoming lazy circles. "Boring, so far. They train like the Storm Guard used to, but... it doesn't touch me, these days. I spend most of the day running circuits." No surprise he'd ended up in the Silk Houses.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
"Doesn't touch you, mm?" The Alchemist chuckles, his fingers slyly tracing patterns in suggestive trails along Ronin's shoulders and chest. "You are quite intimidating you know. Revived from the death, faster and stronger than they could ever hope to be. But they'll come around." Sexual innuendos aside, everyone came around to Ronin eventually. His charm and charisma were infectious even on his worst days. That he was Fallen and Darkened Star wouldn't stand as a barrier for very long. Of that the Lullaby was quite sure.

'How about tomorrow you help me come up with a plan for the Greatwood. For now, all I want is this—" This, being bacon sandwiches and red wine.

~FIN
Now don't you look so grand, runnin'
Through the reds of my traffic lights
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.