it's verbatim
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
and it burns like a gin and i like it
Aisha laughed once again, amused at how readily the man before him with all his magic and divine abilities would resign himself to the less than flattering nicknames. She enjoyed his humor, the easy turns their conversation took over the hum of work and booze. "Who's your boss?" she asked, lifting the glass of water he'd filled for her and considering it with a circle of her finger.

A hybrid, attuned and abandoned. Still so many things to be learned; what shifts? What other magic did he possess. But once again the conversation was spun onto her. She grinned, "I could tell you, or show you. Depends on how freaked out you want these drunks to be," she replied, finally drinking the water from her glass, then sliding it back to Loren in hope of something spicier.
put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
AISHA
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Grinning, Loren racked a set of clean glasses. He turned so he could watch Aisha out of the corner of his eye as he tidied up the bottles of alcohol. Corks were put in bottles, caps added, and the drinks arranged in order of most usage rather than aesthetics. "You'll have to be more specific than that, unfortunately. I've got a few jobs." He grinned at her.

Looking around at the drunk patrons, he shook his head. "As much as I'd like to get off work early, there's that pesky boss man again." Letting out a huff of laughter, he winked at her. "Maybe later." He poured her another shot of the whiskey, before taking up his glass of water and sipping from it.
light is precious in a world so dark
begin at the beginning
tell a story. make some light
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
A few jobs? Manning this one seemed like enough to her. "Where else do you work Loren?" she asked, her chin tilted up just a bit. Being a hybrid came with a lot of power, she wondered if any of his jobs utilized his gifts more than filling and moving glasses in a bar. Even that though, was impressive.

He filled her glass with more whiskey, to which she hummed and smiled. He winked and laughed though his answer was mildly disappointing, Aisha did love to give a show. But the whiskey would suffice, she leaned back and downed the shot, her last for the night. "Maybe later it is," she agreed, glancing around at the various patrons. "I think I might be coming to stay in Halo soon, I'll remember this place."
AISHA
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LOREN
Loren let out a huff of laughter at Aisha's question. Smiling, he circled the rim of his shot glass with a finger. "I told you already, the infirmary. And the Council Hall. Plus wherever else I'm needed." Taking a sip of water, he propped one hip on the bar. "What do you do when you're not drinking to excess?"

Nodding, his smile broadened into a full on grin. "We'd be lucky to have you. I, for one, am looking forward to it." He leaned forward a bit. "If you need any help getting settled in, let me know. Or if you just want to hang out. I imagine you have all sorts of tricks up your sleeves."
begin at the beginning
Aisha Khai

Change author:
"Ooooh right, a doctor too," she mused, nodding as she recalled his earlier comment about seeing her in the infirmary if she drank too much. She wouldn't let that happen, probably, but it was nice to know a friendly face would be there to help her through the hangovers. He turned the question on her, she leaned back to gesture to the sword at her hip, "Lot's of things, most of them relating to this," she replied.

Her lips curled at his response to her moving to Halo, a playful smirk and hint of pride. It felt good to be validated for her decisions, even if she made them for her own personal reasons. It was nice to know that she would be welcomed, that others wanted her here; every day she spent here only reinforced her will to move forward. "I do, and I'd be happy to share them with you," she smiled.

"But for now I should get going, the general will probably be wondering how he lost me so fast," she said, standing but leaving her bar stool out. She turned to the drunk from earlier, giving his back a hearty clap and gesturing to her spot, "All yours friend," she barked over the laughter and festivity of the Kraai. She shrugged her coats back over her shoulders and gave Loren one final goodbye, "I'll see you around Loren!"
AISHA
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Loren let out a huff of laughter as Aisha remembered. "Actually, it's a bartender too. This one's my side gig." Looking at the sword she indicated, he smiled. With his cloth, he wiped down yet another spill as he examined the blade. "Maybe I should be looking for your victims in the infirmary instead of you." He winked at her.

Grinning as she agreed to reveal some of her secrets later, he nodded at her goodbye. "Somehow I doubt Deimos will be that worried," he drawled. "And even if he is he'll never tell you. I'll see you around though." He watched her go for a moment. However, the drunkard demanded another drink. Although the Firebrand rolled his eyes, he filled the order. After that, he was too busy to think much of Halo's newest resident.

-FIN
begin at the beginning