come join the party
for Anden
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
“Then be better,” Wessex snaps, letting her anger get the best of her. “I don’t know anything about your sister, and I’m sorry that I don’t, but there’s still a group of people you can help save.” If he wants it, there’s plenty of hero-ing to be done. “Because the war is coming, whether you like it or not. Last time the Gods had a war, Caido was fundamentally changed. It affected everyone. You won’t get to sit out just because you didn’t choose this.”

How he thinks he can avoid it is beyond her, but as he seems to flounder a bit, Wessex curbs the proverbial smoke coming out of her nostrils. She’s still mad, but takes the opportunity to look at Anden’s feet, at anything but his stupid face. To calm herself down. “If you had introduced yourself, I could have told you all this,” she says, looking back up at him, anger replaced by disappointment. They could have easily avoided all this drama; really, she hates drama. “No one cares where you live. This -” gesturing to the two of them, “was never about that. Go and learn. Be a pair of eyes for us wherever you end up. But you can’t ignore us.” Me, she means, of course - without saying it.

“We need you.”

{Fin}