Where The Lonely Go
Zeph~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
I feel a bubble in my organs and veins
In trouble, but ignoring the pain
”Hey now,” Nate protests, a hint of laughter replacing the mostly joking suspicion, ”I’m not the one who does stupid shit. I just deal with the aftermath.” One brow waggles, daring the smuggler to defy him.

The glass is filled up once again, a single elbow supporting the bulk of Nate’s body as he leans over the counter again, curious about what Zeph is searching for in his little fun bag. Though it would have taken him years to actually guess, the dried fish coming as a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. ”Thanks..?” There has to be some condition with this, right? Some other implicit debt somewhere?

It’s not obvious though, so Nate tries to not look a gift fish in the mouth, and offers the other man a grin. ”You can stay as long as you want.” Even as he makes the offer, mismatched eyes glance out the window, content to spend the rest of the storm in a quiet companionship, Zeph’s glass refilled as often as its empty. It’s companionable, in a way that, much like the fish, Nate doesn’t want to pry at too much.

Fin~
doubling my score in the game
Fuck you and your whores into fame