before we draw the battle lines
for Remi
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper nodded. "I can be ready in a week."

"Hmm." It hadn't occurred to Juniper that the wagon might prefer Ianto -- or that Ianto might turn down the journey. She wanted to ask Remi why he believed Ianto wouldn't want to come, but she really didn't know either man well enough. Instead, she nodded again. "Yes, we'll figure it out. But the first step is to find the Mathair and make sure she will come back if we feed her."

Gods moved in mysterious ways, but the Mathair probably wanted to return to her home, right? To her home and the people who'd worshiped her for so long ...

Juniper took a sip of tea and then put down her cup gently. "I suppose we have a plan, then. I won't keep you if you have other things to do -- though I don't want to hurry you out of my home, either."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i wish i could say that i am a light that never goes out
"Much as Ianto complains about watching Mateo, I think they both rather adore each other's company." Remi says with a crooked smile, as Juniper asks if he has anything to return to. He does of course, being tasked with trying to create a system of defence for the Greatwood, but its been so long since he's been able to actually have a conversation with someone other than the fox or his infant son, Remi is happy to linger.

And so they sip their tea and talk about any number of random subjects, until such time as the leaves are finally used up and guilt and bashfulness force the alchemist to his feet.

"See you in a week then. And thank you for the tea." So saying, Remi ducks his head as he slips away from the diplomat's home and heads back toward the merchant's wagon.

~FIN
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Table and Gif sniping by SKY who is eternally the best forever
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.