comes crashing in
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Anger had fed them well, and left their stomachs with more avaricious quandaries. In the end, their means and measures had come out justified, glory in the region of their land, of their kingdom, composed in the elements they’d sought out for sanctity and shelter. Fitting, perhaps, that he was there, in some spirit, in some transition, all over again.

He loosened the fixtures away, so the flakes flickered downward again, the spell gone and broken, the colors disappearing back into cloaks of ivory. The lightest of smiles reached his lips at her response, and his gaze lifted, back to the rapidly enclosing Citadel; hardly any attention paid to the ursur sliding behind him now. “I catch myself looking for them often.” And then they weren’t there – and he was reminded, all too often, of the way lives changed, altered. Sometimes for worse. Sometimes for better.

And then they were upon the buildings, the stones, the walks of life, and could take what was theirs all over again. “Come,” and he motioned towards the barracks, where they could butcher and designated. “We shall get you your furs.”

{FIN}
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction