my reputations on the line
for the Voice
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
Just his fucking luck, as soon as he Ascended and needed a shrine to visit, the one in Torchline got the shit beaten out of it. Adam had taken a huffy walk from the beach to the portal, knowing there was meant to be a shrine in the woods somewhere near that end of the Grounds. A few hours later, after a lot of staring at trees and whispering to see if they contained Goddesses, he was at what he was pretty confident was the actual shrine.

Well, either it was or he was gonna die of no-fluid-itis, cos Adam wasn't looking any further for it. Sitting cross-legged on the ground before the tree, he looked up. "Hey. I think I'm meant to come here to talk to you about getting some fluid or something, cos I haven't got anyone's blood to drink? And while I was here, I wanted to ask about something else. Maybe that's a bit cheeky, since you just got me back from the dead and everything...but hey." He shrugged.

Never actually having seen the Voice, he was actually more interested than his cool facade let on; Adam watched the shrine carefully to see if anything would happen, tapping his fingers against a gnarled root as he waited.
A wasted youth is better by far
Then a wise and productive old age
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"But heyyyyyy." A sinister voice repeats, mockingly. "Hay is for horses." Slipping into his thoughts with all the grace and subtlety of an ice cube being dropped down the back of one's pants, the spirit soaks in the nature of the ascended's question. Rattling around mercilessly in his mind for a moment, it departs like the crack of a pistol shot (like those Adam no longer has. Aw, how sad).

"Pleasant thoughts..." It cackles, streaking off into the darkness, leaving Adam to wonder what, if anything, just happened.

Until the end of March, anytime Adam thinks about sex, his body hair will grow. If he has sex, his palms and hands will sprout hair that can't be cut.