Site Wide Event merry and bright

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Deepfrost
The lamp is burnin' low upon my table top, the snow is softly fallin'
The air is still within the silence of my room, I hear your voice softly callin'

A time of tranquility and peace (for most), Deepfrost is for reflection, for waiting out the coldest season and - for those in the Hollowed Grounds, at least - for preparing for Longnight. Luxere emerge in regions other than Halo and Memory Snow creates fun and tricks for those who wish to play with it.

But there's something new, too. A sprinkling of Frey mischief to liven up this most barren of seasons.

Each region (OOC note: "region" here means each area with citizenship, so Hollowed Grounds, Greatwood, Halo, Torchline, Stormbreak) will find, at its heart, a... sapling? A spritely little fir tree, that seems to be growing at an alarming rate. And it giggles when it's touched.

How festive!

How weird.

Firlings (Deepfrost/rare, all regions): Rumoured to be cousins of the trees that make up the Greatwood, these little saplings are spirited... for plants. They grow rapidly, and it is said that those who take great care of a Firling will be blessed with gifts at the end of Deepfrost.

Welcome to the Deepfrost seasonal event! At the end of Deepfrost there is a week-long period of darkness IC. (This lasts 2 weeks OOC). In Halo, this means temperatures so low that death will find you within seconds. In the Hollowed Grounds, this means monsters that come from the dark itself. In all other regions, it is a time of darkness, but not necessarily danger.

This event will run from January 1 - February 28. All requirements must be met to complete the event. Multiple characters can participate, but the threads do not carry across! (I.E. Both characters must complete all threads to gain +2 stat each).

Please include {SE} somewhere in your thread title. Once all requirements are met, post them here with your OOC account, linking the necessary threads and where you'd like your +2 stats to be allocated!

ALSO, for this Seasonal Event only, those who complete it will win a gift for their character!

Please complete the following requirements:

1. Complete a thread discovering the Firling! This must be with a character you haven't yet had a thread with.

2. Complete a thread acquiring (creating, trading for, stealing etc.) a bauble for the Firling, and hang it on the tree!

3. Participate in the Seasonal Drop (link to be posted when this goes up).

4. Give a gift to another character in a thread!

5. Explore a new part of the Wilds with a character you haven't threaded with before.
Am I famous yet?

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
+1 to luck and +1 to dex for Wessex please!

1. Complete a thread discovering the Firling! This must be with a character you haven't yet had a thread with.
-- {se} time-lapse photography - with Cameron

2. Complete a thread acquiring (creating, trading for, stealing etc.) a bauble for the Firling, and hang it on the tree!
-- trinkets and baubles {SE}

-- {DROP} {SE} twinkle, twinkle

-- {SE} A Peace of Luck - gave Frey's Breath water to Henry

5. Explore a new part of the Wilds with a character you haven't threaded with before.
-- {SE} I blinked, and the world was gone -- first thread with Aamu!

----------------------------------

And for Raza, who's a TORCHER, +1 to END and +1 to Luck

-- (se) oh, tannenbaum - met Nicos

-- (se) never shine if you don't glow

-- {se} put it on my tab - gave a free drink to Arialla

-- {SE-open} all of my favourite things - explore w/Adam
Done!

Age: 25 | Height: cotf's tallest | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
+1 str and +1 dex for Rigby please (resident Torcher) ;D

1. Complete a thread discovering the Firling! This must be with a character you haven't yet had a thread with. - (se) o my heart

2. Complete a thread acquiring (creating, trading for, stealing etc.) a bauble for the Firling, and hang it on the tree! - {se} trust the currents

3. Participate in the Seasonal Drop {DROP} {SE} twinkle, twinkle

4. Give a gift to another character in a thread! - (se) i'm a loser baby

5. Explore a new part of the Wilds with a character you haven't threaded with before. - (se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes
done!
Professional Dillon Wrangler

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Melita:
Could I have a +1 to Luck and +1 to Endurance, please? <3 Thank you!

Melita is also a Torchline citizen. :333

-- (SE) fifi (open) Discovering the firling with Delta

-- {SE} when i run out of road Making baubles with Nate

3. Participate in the Seasonal Drop:

-- {SE} Validated Gave a bow to Aurelia

-- {SE} battered shore Exploring the Oerwoud with Peter

Mabel:
Could I have a +2 to Luck? <3 Thank you! (putting this up in case she doesn't die LOL)

-- {SE} foundlings First thread with Aamu; discovering the Firling

-- trinkets and baubles {SE}

-- (se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti Gave a gift to Aamu!

-- {SE} I was hungry First thread with Henry; exploring King's End
Done!

Age: 1 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
ey

Aurelia: +2 to LUCK and she's a resident of Torchline

1. {SE} Evergreen (open) - discovered the Firling and met Theo
  2. {SE} Lighten Up, Buttercup - forced Jack to make baubles with her
  3. {DROP} {SE} twinkle, twinkle - participated in the seasonal Drop
  4. {SE} Felt Like - exchanged gifts with Milo<3
  5. {SE} King of the Jungle - explored the Oerwoud and met Ezra (rip - I hope this counts... I'll post there again to conclude it!)

Henry: +2 to LUCK

1. (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - met Neos and discovered the Firling
  2. {se} bobbing on the waves - made baubles with Arialla
  3. {DROP} {SE} twinkle, twinkle - participated in the seasonal Drop
  4. {SE} A Peace of Luck - exchanged gifts with Wessex
  5. {SE} I was hungry - explored King's End and met Mabel

done!
php magician

Age: 116 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Athena - Mythical - Shire
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
For Aamu! +1 DEX +1 END please <3

done!!
the Delicious and Delightful
Spoopy Ghost

Age: 36 | Height: I AM TOL | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: Yes - Strg: Not stronk - Dext: 20 - Endr: A gentle breeze would end me - Luck: Infinite - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Jack will take +2 to Luck and is a resident of Torchline.

-- {SE} well would you look at that Discovers the firling, first thread with Milo

-- {SE} Lighten Up, Buttercup

3. Participate in the Seasonal Drop:

-- {PQ} {SE} we've got a ways to go Gave gifts to his crew at the end of the PQ

-- (se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes Explored the Oerwoud, first thread with Rigby
Done!
READY TO RAVE

Age: 32 | Height: | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nate completed the seasonal even, can I get +2 to DEX, resident of TORCHLINE

1. Complete a thread discovering the Firling! This must be with a character you haven't yet had a thread with. - w/ Isla (SE) what are the odds

2. Complete a thread acquiring (creating, trading for, stealing etc.) a bauble for the Firling, and hang it on the tree! - {SE} when i run out of road

3. Participate in the Seasonal Drop - {DROP} {SE} twinkle, twinkle

4. Give a gift to another character in a thread! - {SE} every drop an ocean

5. Explore a new part of the Wilds with a character you haven't threaded with before. - w/ Aamu {Training} {se} how a spiral works

Pet completed the seasonal even, can he get +1 to STR and +1 to LUCK, resident of TORCHLINE

1. Complete a thread discovering the Firling! This must be with a character you haven't yet had a thread with. - w/ Arialla {SE} Rhapsody in Green

2. Complete a thread acquiring (creating, trading for, stealing etc.) a bauble for the Firling, and hang it on the tree! - (se) never shine if you don't glow

3. Participate in the Seasonal Drop - {DROP} {SE} twinkle, twinkle

4. Give a gift to another character in a thread! - {SE} lots of music in it

5. Explore a new part of the Wilds with a character you haven't threaded with before. - w/ Melita {SE} battered shore
Done!!
Skylark > Skynet

Age: 34 | Height: Smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Riley - Mythical - Corgi
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
+2 STR for Sunjata pls <3 also a Torchline Resident!
Done!
the Delicious and Delightful
Spoopy Ghost

Age: 36 | Height: I AM TOL | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: Yes - Strg: Not stronk - Dext: 20 - Endr: A gentle breeze would end me - Luck: Infinite - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
GIFTS HAVE BEEN ROLLED:

Wessex - Invisible Ribbon | When worn, the user becomes undetectable for 1 post. One use only.
Raza - +2 Luck
Rigby - Festive Cheer | A delightful tonic which provides Upgraded Healing when consumed. One use only.
Aurelia - +2 Luck
Henry - Invisible Ribbon | When worn, the user becomes undetectable for 1 post. One use only.
Aamu - +1 Luck
Jack - Festive Cheer | A delightful tonic which provides Upgraded Healing when consumed. One use only.
Nate - Feather Foot Charm | A charm which allows the user to float harmlessly to the ground from any height. One use only.
Peter - +2 Luck
Sunjata - +2 Luck
Melita - Feather Foot Charm | A charm which allows the user to float harmlessly to the ground from any height. One use only.

These will be added to your accounts!