I Don't Sleep These Days
Elide Pendragon
Researcher / Hunter

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Elide

Elide can empathize with Kiada, but the only giveaway for this is the subtle furrow of her brow at seeing the other woman sigh rather heavily. Still, she doesn't go to take back her broaching of the subject. After all, if there really is an issue, it's probably better to talk about it and work through it - rather than pretend it does not exist.

So she listens alertly to Kiada's admittance and her grievance with coming back. Elide nods, eyes wandering thoughtfully over the backs of books. I know all too well how that feels, she sighs, too, which in and of itself is a strange feeling when you have no need for breath. "That's life.. It will go on, with or without you," she says this solemnly.

"I have been Ascended... for a while now," she begins, looking back to Kiada as she goes on, "much longer than you." This isn't said in a bragging way, of course. "Even I still have trouble finding where I fit into this world, every now and then. After all, nothing stays the same, nothing is... promised." She shrugs her narrow shoulders slightly. This sort of thing doesn't plague her mind, usually, but she can understand for someone as new and resurrected as Kiada. "Eventually, you will fall back into things, become swept up in the never-ending mystery of Caido - as we all are. Only this time, you'll be wiser, live longer, and," she smiles softly, a glint in her eye, "hopefully, find your place in it all. Just give yourself time, whenever you get it." Spare time can be hard to come by these days. Well, for some.
sword for a tongue, night in the heart, room in the body
only for the mysterious — the impossible, unfathomable things
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
That it does.” Kiada agrees quietly, a slight frown crossing her face. It was strange – that you didn’t have as much impact as you thought when it came to the world, when the world was all you knew. The fact that things changed and moved on without you there was… A shock. It wasn’t surprising, really, but a strange sort of feeling that she couldn’t explain in the slightest.

But she gives Elide all of her attention, nodding at the understanding that Elide had been Ascended for quite some time. The follow up is relatively grim and she can’t help the slight clench of her jaw, the idea that she could be snatched away again at any moment coming to mind. It was… Something that she couldn’t, wouldn’t want to believe. And yet here she was, believing it.

I hope so.” She agrees softly, able to find that gentle smile that’s infectious from her fellow Ascended, thankful for the conversation. Nobody would blame her if she needed time. That was something that she needed to understand. It would take time and not be immediate and that was okay. "Thank you, Elide."

- FIN <3
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3