Personal Quest but first, some rebellion
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination
The reaction elicited from his beloved were, in a word, perfect. It was exactly what he’d been seeking from her – outrage and retaliation. Upon his face was a broad shiteating grin, as he put up no defence to the onslaught of paint-covered caresses upon his face and. Happily he leaned into the kiss her full lips proffered, perhaps a little too deep as his alcohol dampened mind momentarily forgot they were in a public area. The another drink appeared, which he accepted, hardly tasting the contents anymore (though certainly feeling the effects).

A very slight sway may have tilted his body for a moment as he very slowly tried to regather his thoughts and focus on the actual task at hand. He looked at the target with as much focus as he could muster, a very thoughtful frown creasing his forehead as he held his paint brush up before it. Another spattering of paint was showered all over him, though at this point he could hardly feel it – he could hardly feel anything, besides a very happy buzz, and a warm sense of home whenever his gaze happened to connect with Kia’s (even as she flicked paint at him in a way that was very much not accidental).

His one-track mind at the moment however, was ensnared on his target, as he made an attempt to paint it – though given that his paintbrush was only pointing the correct way some of time (his dexterity was evidently greatly impacted by his blood alcohol level), the success of this particular task was no doubt at great risk of turning into nothing more than a random shape of an even more random colour on a target.
CHULANE
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
forgive me, 'cause sometimes i forget
It was a rather colorful war, rather than blood they spattered a different kind of red. Aisha shared her yellow, having stuck a nice glob of the sun drop color in Deimos's beard. Her and Kiada had done a number on him, more than the original snow spots he'd showered them with. But that was the fun of it, and with the ale running rampant in all of their bloodstreams (aside from the juice baby of course), hopefully they'd soon all be little rainbows with legs.

She let the chaos ensue behind her as she finished up splattering her target, only pausing for the drink that was offered. "Ayy," she cooed as the mug slipped into her hands, she pulled it up to her lips to chug it as quickly as possible. She was beyond tipsy now, and when more paint rained down into her blonde curls, she whirled around, forgetting her target to glare at Deimos.

Having decided that her artwork here was finished, she focused on her living canvas. The leopardess grabbed her bucket of yellow paint, seeking eye contact with the general in order to offer a warning in the form of a grin. Then she slowly began to slink her way towards him, turning her head only once to wonder if Kiada was getting hotter or if it was just the drink(?!). While Deimos was focused on pelting Belril, she attempted to sneak up behind him and dump her remaining paint all over his head. How satisfying that would be.

Aisha 'finishes' her target and tried to dump her paint on Deimos.
i got my own two hands clenched around my neck
AISHA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
if you don't terrify people a little then what's the point
At some point in the obnoxiousness, covered and contorted in flung paint, Deimos must have remembered he had a portion of the task to complete. Not quite drunk, but definitely tipsy, bemused, and content, he grabbed hold of his brush and further pursued the lines on his target – but they were certainly not of his usual precision. It took far more time to simply focus on the project at hand, and more than once he laughed at the wobbly lines, the wild chuckles rampant again, exuding along with everyone else’s (except for juice kid) amusement.

More droplets flew – landing pinpointedly from Kiada, mottling his hair, inciting another volley. Chulane suffered in the same regard, though no one seemed to really care – the true nature of the training grounds and the streaks of their overtures perhaps not quite visible, perceivable, until they’d sobered up. The Harpy’s target was finished and completed though, and Chulane missed the effigy more than once, executing more lines of the paint upon the floor than anywhere else.

Belril was successful in guarding himself from the interloping assaults and sieges; and would find his target had exuded a rather intriguing design from the various hues and blends flung across the chasm.

Aisha too had rendered her target complete, and would’ve made an excellent sneaking, crafty exposition, had she not been quite drunk and noticeable from the corner of the Sword’s eye. He saw her coming and laughed again, ensuing a shift, a turn, before the paint could be splattered across his head – though it did end up washing down his back, a sharp, cold, stark rally that left him short of breath for a second.

Subduing for a few instances – enough for him to gain insight as to where they were. He forgot about the rewards of the drinks entirely, blinking rapidly, usually scrutinizing eyes taking far longer to perceive what was all around them. “Those who have finished can clean.” Said with a smirk, because there were several of them, himself included, who weren’t nearly done.

--

If your target is done, you can help clean up! ;D

Deimos has forgotten to reward drinks. Oop.

Deimos’ target is coming along.
Kiada’s target is finished.
Belril’s target isn’t finished but looks kinda cool.
Chulane painted mostly the floor.
Aisha’s target is finished.
DEIMOS
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
KIADA
i'm sorry to interrupt, it's just i'm constantly on the cusp
of trying to kiss you, i don't know if you feel the same as i do
Of course, Kiada wouldn’t mind Chulane’s deepened kiss if it weren’t for the retaliation she wishes to give him. Paint spreads everywhere when they depart, flicking over to Chulane as their eyes meet, an innocent smirk crossing her face. And perhaps she harbors a bit of surprise at the idea of her target being done when she looks back at it, quietly thankful and a little saddened that the alcohol hasn’t affected her at all (though what was she expecting?) So instead, with her target complete, she slips away from it to head toward Chulane’s, hearing Deimos’ proclamation of cleaning up.

Her iceberg gaze shifts up toward him, that same playful smirk on her lips. “Mmm, I don’t think I will.” She informs him, taking a bit of paint from Chulane to flick back Deimos’ way before peering at Chulane’s target, bumping her hip into his in a quiet makeshift dance as she works to finish his target, if only so they could all barrage the acting Warden with their paints.

Then they could clean up.

Kiada chooses to finish up Chulane’s target!
but we could be together, if you wanted to
do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Aisha's mischief was successful, at least a little. The yellow paint didn't spatter the general's head like she hoped it would, but it did slosh across his back. The chill and wince was proof of her work well done, she raised her arms and grinned widely in a drunken victory pose. Hearty laughter, Aisha was perfectly happy in that moment. And so was everyone else it seemed, Deimos was more relaxed than she'd ever seen him, the recently reunited were all over each other, the boy wasn't protesting which she called a win, and there was an ebullient ambiance filling the grounds.

Her target was forgotten, cast aside but finished in all its abstract glory. Certainly that warranted another drink? But no, instead the courtyard of guests was given more instruction. To clean. Aisha screwed up her nose, and all at once decided, eh. Instead she plunged her palm into the remains of the yellow paint in her pale, and went over to Deimos's unfinished target to smack a hand print across it. "There! Perfect," she cooed, beaming back at him.

Aisha is being helpful (?) by helping finish Deimos's target, and has decided cleaning is for suckers.
AISHA
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Welp, here's hoping this peaceful moment last. Don't expect it to.
Belril nervously peeked over the target in front of himself to behold the absolute mess that had just struck the place. There was now no fixing the colorations upon it, especially now that some of it was drying and painting over it would only cause the colors to...it wouldn't be pretty, to say the least.

"There was no way she was thinking of this when she sent me here," Belril muttered to himself as he peeked over his target, carefully finishing his while keeping the back of it between himself and everyone else. He had half a mind to sneak away from all this after these increasingly drunken tasks were done, too...

Belril's being the sole 'good boy' on these grounds right now by doing what he was supposed to and finishing painting his target. The back side's towards everyone else as a shield.
BELRIL
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination
He wasn’t quite sure how he ended up on the floor, but then, he wasn’t quite sure of much after the amount of alcohol he’d had. Every time he touched something a smear of paint seemed to be left behind, including his shirt, his pants, Kia, his face and hair. And for some reason, he found when he touched his hair and felt the wet paint on it, he was inclined to touch it again just to be sure – only he was never sure, so he just kept on doing that, all notions of throwing the paint (ad having it thrown at him) something he was entirely oblivious to.

A smile, dreamy and broad, was given as Kiada came near and helped him with his target, which he belatedly realised was not the floor. He rose (because at some stage he had decided to sit on the floor, to paint it better), and with a confidence his shaky stride certainly did not convey, attempted to help her help him – that is, he likely hindered the effort further, but there was at least a perfunctory effort made.

--

Chuy tries very drunkenly to help Kia help him finish his target.
CHULANE
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
The situation, similar in stature to moments before, was a mess.

But only in the juvenile, amusing ways paint flew over stones and timber, over long columns, across faces and features. No blood, no warfare, no raging battles here, in the hall of armaments and weapons; only a very vague sense of clarity, drunken sedition, and targets manifested in different ways than he’d first conspired and devised.

Considering the alternatives, what had occurred here during the last Deepfrost, Deimos, tipsy and infantile, wouldn’t have it any other way, than relaxed dispositions, amusements, and diversions before an oncoming storm.

There were varying degrees of success; perhaps the Sword was fortunate enough to have Aisha nearby to slap the vibrant handprint upon his target, because with his shortened attention span, he managed to make a singular line before his gaze broke off, watching others. “Thank you,” he tilted his head towards his fellow shield, cranium tilted in a vague way with a mercenary’s grin, completely forgetting that those who’d been told to clean simply hadn’t.

Between the pair of Chulane and Kiada, the combined efforts established some semblance of a finished goal; though the ningo farmer would somehow get far more paint on himself than anywhere near the target. Belril, continuing to stay out of the line of fire and trouble, completed his with little fanfare, even if it might not have turned out quite the way he wanted.

By then, Deimos had regained some composure, in and out, but was hardly the menacing, intimidating figure of normal, regular, business hours; it might’ve been the vibrant hues stuck and stained on his clothing, his hair, and his beard, or the rendering of a sly smile etched halfway along his mouth. Could’ve been the lack of nefarious means in his eyes – and simple mischief radiating through.

But surveying their usual residence, he finally realized that this would be an onslaught come morning, when the rest of the guards came in for their routines, their training, and found the hall to be a mess. And since everyone seemed to have finalized and achieved the end means, it was time to actually accomplish the cleansing.

Moving his target back towards the rest, where it could dry in relative peace, he announced his intentions, quickly guzzling down some water in hopes of overriding an incoming headache. “We can put them over there,” a hand waving towards the others. “And clean.”

Within a matter of moments, because at least his magic could still adhere despite his lack of focus and concentration, buckets filled to the brim with water appeared – one for each, sponges settling on the top.

The beast immediately started utilizing his own elemental incantations, a massive spray suddenly coating the floors; indifferent if it hit others again.

Likely on purpose.

--

Everyone has finished their targets!

Time to clean and start wrapping this up!
DEIMOS
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
KIADA
i'm sorry to interrupt, it's just i'm constantly on the cusp
of trying to kiss you, i don't know if you feel the same as i do
Luckily for her, she’s sober enough to have a handle on Chulane’s target, able to figure it out well enough to get the drunken target finished well enough – likely not what her boyfriend had initially planned for it, but funny how alcohol changes the way it looks. Regardless, they’re done, and she can’t help but to lean into Chulane’s side just a bit, a huff of a laugh offered before she’s patting his shoulder. “Very good Chuy. Look at it.” She gestures to the target if only to hopefully distract him while she cleans up.

And once she’s cleaned up both her spot and Chulane’s, and hopefully wiped off the paint that had accumulated what seemed like everywhere (thanks Deimos), she sets the rag to the side and gives the acting Warden a stern look, before puffing out a sigh and wrapping an arm around Chulane. “This was fun and all, but I should be getting him home before he’s sick.” She informs Deimos, flashing him a grin – a nod to the others – before keeping her arm around Chulane and tugging him home through the snow.

Kiada cleans up and drags Chuy home! (cuz LN SORRY LOVE U ALL BUT KIA OUT)
but we could be together, if you wanted to
do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha's sunny yellow handprint was the perfect touch, a bright beacon of light for trainees to shoot and attempt to pierce. Deimos seemed equally satisfied, if not less so - in this drunken moment this handprint was the best thing she'd ever seen, she could practically cry - and soon after deciding it done he called once more for everyone to commence cleaning.

Aisha was only partially aware of the water that surrounded her boots, at least until it seeped in and the cold hit her toes. She glanced down at the bucket that appeared, thought about whether or not it was worth it, then decided she'd play the part. With a gasp at the coldness, she reached in, grabbed her sponge, then set about scrubbing away some paint.

Once it was finished she didn't waste a moment hurrying back towards the large wooden doors to the barracks. She tossed a wink in the direction of a fellow soldier, hoping they might join her to get warm or whatever, then sent a playful nod towards Deimos. They'd done good, and had fun, that made it all worth it.

Aisha decides to clean and then peaces out ;D
AISHA
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Welp, here's hoping this peaceful moment last. Don't expect it to.
Belril glanced down at the target, a slight snarl escaping him as he felt another wave of betrayal before looking up towards the others, who began to clean up, then leave. Figuring that now would be time to do the same himself, he takes quick stock of how much paint was actually on him before getting to cleaning up himself.

He needed to see how much explaining he was going to have to make when he got back to the orphanage. While he was old enough to leave on his own power, he was still bunking there and the elderly lady there was curious in her own way...

He soon saw Aisha leaving, then belted "H-hey! Wait up!" before bolting after her himself.

Belril does a bit of cleaning up himself, then bolts after Aisha when she leaves, causing him to leave as well.
BELRIL
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Chaos disassembled, in some manner, and cleaning actually followed through, there wasn’t much else to do. Other than surveying their grand work (which he’d look at the following morning with probably some wave of confusion and haphazard shrugs), they’d completed their tasks. It’d been an evening well spent, even with the juice kid here, and a worthy distraction from everything else. “Thank you for the help!” He called towards those clearly plotting and planning escape, shaking his head at their quick liberations. The Sword grabbed hold of empty glasses, containers of paint, and everything else, still remaining steady and sturdy on his feet, despite the rampant distractions tethered to his mind. In another time, they’d all be able to come, utilize the targets they’d rendered, painted, to the bane of their existences.

And for now, maybe it could be a memory (if they recalled it at all).

--

FIN <3 Thank you for helping and making it a good time!
DEIMOS