Mini Event I keep on falling back into you
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
He was glad that Sunjata recognized him, even if they only met once. He would have been really out of place, and feeling shitty because he didn't bring presents otherwise. Though, what's worse: not bringing a present or accidentally bringing something that could be considered seriously insulting somehow?

In regards to Nate...alright, the realization that Neos would never win a staring match against Nate was honestly fine. He's met people with serious self-control, so it didn't seem strange.

That cold-ass hand, though...had him dealing with a mixed internal response of seriously worrying for Nate's health and his instincts practically screaming at him to get away. He wasn't sure why, but he managed to swallow and cage that fear for now. Didn't stop his hand from flinching, causing him to grip slightly tighter for less than a second. "Forgive me for not bringing anything...figured it would be less of an issue to just not bring one than to end up bringing something that would have my back in a table," he sheepishly said towards the pair. It was an honest response, a few months tops is not long enough to learn all the needed 'social rules' of a world, after all.

Fortunately for everyone, Aurelia had perfect timing on plowing past him and knocking him to the side, because he was two seconds away from asking a question that would have made him either seem like an absolute ass or far more worried than he should be. "Whoa!" The sudden action had him focusing instead on catching his balance instead of his thoughts, allowing him to chuckle in amusement at her eagerness to get the duo in a joint hug. "Had ya asked, I wouldn't have minded moving," he said, a light tone in his voice.

Now a bit away from the couple-of-honor at this party, Neos looked around at the others that had shown up, his attention falling to an unusually small figure...wait, is that wings on her (Juniper) back?

Then he catches someone mentioning how this was better than Sunjata's first wedding. The thought of asking what happened with the first one crossed his mind, but he immediately filed that for later asking. He was going to see about making his way towards the small winged human, the mention of her being a diplomat catching his attention...until another caught his eye. A young man, probably the youngest here, floating near the food tables, then to the edge of the crowd with one of those harmful cigarettes between his fingers and lips. So, he instead moved towards those tables, Rigby would soon have himself some company while the false human still gave the teen some space if he wanted to flee. "Hey, there, you alright?"
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
your bright eyes are gonna kill me for sure
The fact that you show up at all is more testament to your devotion to Vai than any deep affection for the couple, but show up you do, relatively nicely dressed and holding a bottle of booze. Once upon a time the bottle had been a gift for your own wedding, a fact you opt not to divulge because bad omens and all that. We all know how your marriage wound up; hopefully these sods will have somewhat better luck.

Anyway. You're here, you have booze, and your date is by far the most gorgeous woman here, or so you murmur against her ear as you wait for your turn to say some trite nonsense to the not-so-newlyweds. And when that time comes you let Vervain drag you forward, making no effort to hide your discomfort with the crowded setting and festive atmosphere as you thrust the rum bottle towards Sunjata, intending to land it at his chest and instead hitting his abdomen. Tall fucker. "Bit belated, ain' it?" you ask the governor, raising a scarred brow wryly and shaking your head. "Kinda feels pompus if y'ask me."

Before Jata can reply (or knock you on your ass), you turn to Nate. From your bag comes a familiar package wrapped in brown paper, which, if he unwraps it, will reveal itself to be some very plain clay bowls. The same bowls that once held a great number of gemstones, as a matter of fact.

Meeting Nate's gaze squarely and casually, you offer him a pleasant smile that doesn't reach your eyes. "Keep 'em as a reminder'a me," you suggest, the implication clear in your voice. Oh yeah, you covered his debt - but now the boy owes you something pretty, and you aren't about to let that go. "Here's hopin' we continue havin' a prosperous relationship in th'future, Director."
ZEPHYR
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
Vai arrives tucked under Zephyr's arm, offering a beaming smile to both of the not-really-newlyweds. She brings no gift, only because she can't really top the whole house thing, but between Zeph's booze and his weird... bowl... things... she supposes they are covered. "I hope you don't plan to stay even remotely sober. I've been told very good things about that bottle," she informs Sunjata, stepping away from her man to offer a kiss to the cheek for the Governor.

"And I expect him to get twice as drunk on your behalf," she adds, dropping a kiss on Nate's cheek as well before stepping back to Zeph. "You can even throw him in the clinic when you're done with him, to sleep off the hangover." Her wink is mischievous, but she's very much serious about it.
and the sun
will rise
Shaju Senzaok
Gangster

Age: 59 | Height: 6'3 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
i'm just waiting 'til you really let your guard down
"Congratulations to you both."

The man who approaches is forgettable, as per the ring on his finger. Well, perhaps not so much for the boy who stands tangled up with an Ascended, but for everyone else? Shaju is more interesting than a sail blowing in the wind.

"And good evening to you, Zephyr. It has been a while." A nod and an open smile is directed to the dockhand, a gesture of familiarity that speaks of a previous working relationship.

Offered out to Sunjata, of course, is a gift - it's a small, ornate statuette carved from black marble. It's shaped like a dragon, its wings spread wide.
SHAJU
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i will march down an empty street like a ship into the storm, no surrender, no retreat
i will tear down every wall, just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
The gifts aren’t required.” Sunjata manages to offer to Neos before Aurelia’s piling in, and the rest of the participants. Eventually, however, new faces arrive and Sunjata loosens his grip on his husband briefly, though the arm still remains slipped around him. There’s a quiet oof that leaves him at the bottle that’s thrust into his chest – a little low, to be honest. “Had to get things in order. You know how that goes.” He replies easily to Zeph, a rogue grin crossing his face that only grows as he shakes his head – the idea of it being pompus causing a snort to leave him. “Sort of the point, you know.” A wink is shot the liaison’s way. Still, he takes the bottle, having little to no time to peer at it before Vai’s there – offering a kiss to his cheek that he stoops for.

If it’s anything like the clinic’s then I’m sure I won’t remember.” He flashes an easier grin, watching her slip over toward Nate – peering for a second at the empty bowls, brows drawn in confusion. Of course, it can’t last – his attention lingering on his husband, the smile remaining on his face, until the voice curls and grates against his bones, until he’s freezing and tense and taught and it all fades away – gaze snapping to the unassuming man.

A bit different looking this time from last time, but even still Sunjata’s not sure if he’s breathing.

It feels mocking, to peer at this man and see someone else, someone that’s not there, to hear the voice of his father and know, because that stupid dragon gift – wings spread wide. A mockery – because one of those wings was bound and broken, hidden away within him only to be pulled out for the times he allows it to heal. Even the marble is a mockery, a memory of marble stained in pools of blood of their home. His gaze narrows, locks on the man, arm tightening around Nate as a stillness overcomes him.

But again, he doubts anyone would believe him. They don’t even look alike in this instance. He wouldn’t either, the description he’d given Jack a failure here. That isn’t as shocking, however, as the mention of Zeph and the working relationship implied – a pit yawning in his stomach as he shoots a quick glance toward Zeph with that same narrowed gaze before it snaps back to his father.

He sets the bottle down to tentatively reach out to grab the dragon statue, unsure whether or not he wished to throw it into the ocean at the end of the night. As it was, right now, he knows his father better than most, knows he wouldn’t make a scene here of all places. No, he’d need hard proof before he could do anything, even if it killed him inside. “Thank you.” Is all he manages to say, fingers tight around the marble statue, not even looking at it as he watches his father before him as if he were a cross between a deer in the headlights and a predator waiting to strike.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
"Sorry! Sorry." The apology is addressed towards Neos before her attention zips back over to the couple.

The joke about the sear cat goes over her head, and she wonders about what Milo means, but she's glad that their arrival is a welcome one. Milo's flushing cheeks and awkward congratulations causes her hand to wrap around his side to try to smooth it over. But her gaze and her smile are still bright as she watches for the reaction to their gift.

There's a small laugh at the way the two of them play with it momentarily, and Aurelia is about to say something else when suddenly Nate pulls her and Milo into another hug. She wraps an arm around him willingly, not missing the deeper emotion that cracks in Nate's voice and eyes. "See you two at the reception."

Then, she and Milo make their leave from the couple as more and more people filter in. She doesn't know many of them at all. So when she spies Melita, she offers a smiling wave and a quiet gesture that might be able to be interpreted as 'come join us'.

In response to Milo's hand taking hers, Aurelia's attentions drag away from the other arrivals, towards the tables filled with food and drink. "Mhm. If you want! I could go for a bite to eat, myself," she says, heading in that direction, "I'll get us some food if you get the drinks? Something.. alcoholic, maybe. Gotta celebrate right," she nudges him playfully, "Ya want anything specific?"

As they reach the tables, she lets go of his hand and heads for the servings of food, looking over them at what there was to choose from. Her eyes lift up to a figure that pops out at her, someone vaguely familiar. Only, that familiarity makes her jaw square and her teeth grit, rather than put her at more ease. It's none other than mister 'street rat' himself, looking all edgy and out of place.

She has half a mind to go over there and ask him what the hell he thinks he's doing here but, she doesn't. She just sighs in agitation, letting go of it.. This is Sunjata and Nate's wedding, she won't be the one to ruin it for any reason. Inwardly, though, she decides to keep an eye on him. If he causes a ruckus, she'll be the first one he answers to.

Suddenly, she spies the sections of sweet foods; pastries and cookies and the like. Her thoughtful frown turns into a grin, all worries about the thief dropping. She spreads her arms up as if she's had some kind of grand victory, "Yes! I just realized I love weddings," She tosses Milo a wickedly humorous smile before she's piling a variety of food (including several different desserts) onto a plate. And yes, she does get food for him, too. She didn't forget, and she won't eat it all either.

Out of the corner of her eye, she does notice the newer arrivals. Zeph's here, to which she elbows Milo gently and nods toward the smuggler. "Look, Zeph's here. Now we really have to watch out for the Hels," she grins over her shoulder at him slyly, "they might want to get their revenge, after all. ...Hey, who's that with him?" Her gaze is now on the woman with dark, curled hair beside Zeph.

As she watches for what Zeph and his lady friend give the grooms, she spies someone else coming up to give a gift as well. This man's appearance is remarkably... unremarkable, and Aurelia has no idea who he could be. This man is different, though, not because he looks particularly un-special, but because he makes Sunjata's ever-present smile disappear entirely. Aurelia watches more closely as he nods and says something to Zephyr, and Sunjata's eyes narrow. Aurelia's brows furrow with confusion and her own smile fades.
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i will keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust
The guests arrivals have slowed to a trickle, though Nate is glad to see Zeph ad Vai both. ”We were sick too. Climb fever and all that.” Nate butts in, offering his two cents as he leans into Vervains embrace, accepting the affection easily. ”I wouldn’t just drop him on you, Vai, I’m not cruel.” A bright laugh flies from him, before Nate leans in conspiratorially, his next words in a stage whisper. ”Besides, I like babying him just a little.”

The teasing note in Nate’s voice is aimed squarely at Zeph, his grin wide.”You know, I almost didn’t think you’d actually show up.” A hand reaches out to accept the brown wrapped package, the other tearing the paper just enough to reveal the bowls. ”How generous.” The ascended laughs, sets the package down on the table. ”I’m looking forward to it Zeph.” Casually, playfully, a hand comes out to push at Zeph’s shoulder, all in the name of camaraderie, though Nate hand is maybe a touch heavier than it really needs to be. Difficult to really tell how rough he’s being, what with the ascension and all.

Next to approach is someone else Ate doesn’t recognize, and he wonders if he’s become that much more of a recluse in these last few months, but almost immediately it’s clears there’s nothing friendly between this man and his husband. Sunjata goes stiff, tense with something that Nate doesn’t quite get, a wordless question reaching through the bond as the man holds out his gift. It’s a touch garish in his opinion.

Somehow, the accent is familiar, even if the voice is not, though his mind is more comfortable to leap to coincidence than danger, too immediately preoccupied by Sunjata’s sudden shift to realize that’s stupid. Nate moves before he even really realizes it, takes a half step forward and leans in front of Sunjata, a steady stare levelled at the stranger. It doesn’t matter that the man is taller than him, that he seems to be friendly with Zeph, who currently has the ascended by the short hairs. ”Friend of yours?” This is directed at the aforementioned smuggler, though his mismatched eyes don’t leave the stranger. ”Why dont you introduce us?”
NATE
`
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
Neos felt the shift in the air, even though he wasn't fully paying attention to the party as a whole. Lifting his attention away from the young adult next to him, he looked around to see the source of the vibe he was feeling...

...he saw it almost immediately upon seeing that Sunjata's smile was decidedly gone, something Neos had learned, almost exclusively indirectly from whispers around Torchline, that it was really hard to keep that smirk off his face for long. However, for the length of time he had been watching was already feeling too long for the false human and instinct was starting to flare up that something was wrong about this person, that he needed out of this place.

Bright green eyes followed Sunjata's eyes to come to a man that made him think that Sunjata and this new stranger were related somehow. Uncle? Cousin? Father? It honestly didn't matter at this moment. Neos stood up, made himself appear larger, taller, with authority before approaching the stranger and looking the man in the eyes. "Excuse me, sir, but this is supposed to be a joyous occasion for the couple-of-honor. If your presence is going to sap that joy for at least them, I would highly advise that you leave." He then narrowed his eyes before adding with noticeable force. "Now."

He had no presents, but he could at least act as bouncer to deal with those that would cause serious problems...and he suspects this newcomer's gonna be one of such problems. He also had the distinct feeling he just massively put his foot in his mouth regarding whomever this person was, but he didn't care. A day like this is something you don't screw with and Neos was hoping he wouldn't have to literally try to throw this person out of here.
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
your bright eyes are gonna kill me for sure
Such gracious husbands. You lift a brow at Nate in response, your dry voice showing the truth of your emotions. "Wouldn't miss it." You would have, of course, and that's no secret - nor is the true 'generosity' behind your gift. You might have said more, but then a familiar figure is approaching the newlyweds, and it's mercifully time for you to step back.

At least a little bit.

You haven't seen the 'Biter look shaken by people too often, but boy if this particular guest doesn't seem to have taken Jata aback. Amusement flickers over your face, briefly, because you have no idea what the fuck is going on and find the tall idiot's discomfort hilarious. And when he greets you you of course nod in reply, extending a hand for him to shake. "Kane. Always a pleasure."

With a reaction like that you're genuinely surprised that Nate doesn't seem to know your coworker. And you're about to oblige the groom when some fuckin' rando decides to name himself the gods-damned bouncer of this party. Bristling immediately, you blink at the interloper and his appalling purple suit, instinctively tightening your hold on Vai. "Friend'a yours?" is murmured to Nate before you take a step to move very slightly between Kane and the green-eyed shit, fixing him with your most pleasant, I-don't-want-any-shit-but-don't-fucking-cross-me look. "Now, ain't no need for any'a that, lad," comes the mild suggestion, while in the crowd a few figures drift closer, clearly readying to pick a side. (Yours. It's yours). "It'd be a shame t'cause trouble on such a joyous day, eh?"
ZEPHYR
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
Swept up, permitted contentment for more than a stretch of moments, the apprehension peeled away for another hour, another day. “Of course I did,” because she wouldn’t have arrived empty-handed, not in a thousand years. Despite all the trepidation and anxieties, all the disagreements and discord, she was still genuinely happy for them, and without Nate, Sunjata probably would’ve thoroughly lost whatever was left of his mind ages ago. “You’re welcome.”

Then she shuffled back, permitting room for more of the growing, looming crowd – and it was almost overwhelming to see so many in attendance. Many were familiar, some were not, but she suddenly felt very out of place, and the honeybee couldn’t quite fathom why – bending down to grab hold of Fangorn, intending to either flicker away or find some other form of entertainment.

The youth was ultimately saved anyway by Aurelia’s wave and Milo’s presence nearby – a sigh of relief flooding through her as she made her way over, grabbing hold of a drink, some food, and allowing the gourd to slip back down into the sand once more when she found her arms filled with snacks. “That’s Vai,” she slipped around, inviting herself into the brief edges of conversation, holding out portions of bread to Aurelia and Milo in case they’d missed those portions.

But then there was someone else on the fringes, and her eyes narrowed – family resemblances holding strong in the tempestuous rankle of her senses, a commotion stirring, brewing. Something was off. “What about that dude?”
to be the sun
MELITA
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Change author:
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
Of course y’are.” He teases her lightly now that the weight of meeting the Governor a bit more officially is lifted. The blanket is taken and Milo’s heading toward the food and drinks, glancing along each table for something of interest. Her question has his gaze flickering back to her with an amused smirk. “Somethin’ sweet ‘n somethin meaty.” He’s not really picky, to be honest. But they break away and he peruses the table for drinks, spying the wines and alcohols laid out, some of them mixed with tiny little wood umbrellas that are rather adorable and fitting, he supposes.

He glances back when Aurelia confirms she loves weddings and Milo can’t help but to bark a bit of laughter at it, offering a nod of agreement. Plenty of food and booze and partying, what wasn’t there to like?

So he snags a bottle of something strong and two of the mixed drinks — not knowing entirely what’s in them but knowing they look enticing, when Aurelia’s suddenly back with a large stash of food, Milo’s own arms full of drink now when Melita approaches and he flashes the fiery haired girl a grin of greeting. His gaze slips to Aurelia with a roll of his eyes at the mention of Zeph and the Hels, however, chuckling low. “Governor’s prolly got somethin’ t’take away the barrage of Hels anyway. Wouldn’t want those fuckers t’ruin a weddin’.” He snorts, his gaze lifting as Aurelia asks whos with Zeph and Melita pipes up. He nods in agreement with the red haired woman before his gaze narrows on the guy that arrives.

And Milo? Well, he doesn’t particularly care that much. Not like Melita or Aurelia does. “Works with Zeph, wouldn’t worry t’much. If the Biter wanted ‘im gone, he’d be gone.” He juggles the drinks in his arms to reach out and grab a drumstick from the plate Aurelia’s piled up, flashing her a wink. “Y’can join us if ya want to Mel. Drinks ‘n food aplenty, jus gotta find a place to sit.” This decision he leaves for Aurelia or Melita to choose, Milo already diving into the drumstick.
MILO
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Change author:
MP: 4667
i will march down an empty street like a ship into the storm, no surrender, no retreat
i will tear down every wall, just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Already, Sunjata should’ve known better than to react so outwardly. Because Nate’s so ingrained in his feelings and his thoughts that the moment he stills, and Nate steps forward, it pulls Sunjata out of the trance he’s been in. And also because, you know, the last time anyone he’d loved had gotten close to the man that stands before them, they’d died. So he steps forward, an arm slipping around Nate as he shoves and swallows all those feelings down; dropping that mask into place that he’d worn so well in Korofi — a mask crafted and formed precisely by the man before him.

Narrowed steel slips toward Neos as the man steps forward, sure that Zeph can deal with it. He plasters on a smile, fake likely to Nate and Shaju but believable to anyone else who didn’t know him just as well. “Kane, is it?” He rumbles, pulled out of the dredge of memory that the voice had thrown him into. “Your accent reminded me of where I’m from, it can be a bit jarring.” He explains (he lies), but he passes it off to squeeze Nate in closer, an edge more protective. “Enjoy the party.” He gestures to the rest of the gathering, before his attention flickers back to Neos and Zeph.

I was simply surprised, nothing to get up in arms about.” If his tone shifts a bit more heavily Korofi, Sunjata pays it no mind as his gaze turns to Zeph and Vai then. “There’s plenty of food and drink, I assume you’ll update us on what we could’ve done better, hm?” This jest is aimed at Zeph with a wink before he’s releasing Nate and stepping back to take a drink and to rearrange the gifts in a way that’s easy to transport home, hoping to all the gods that nobody asks him for deeper information, setting the dragon among the other smaller gifts.

He figures the lie is believable enough. He’d met a man in Halo (Chulane) who held the same accent, a shock and surprise even still yet Sunjata hadn’t known the man.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY
and this is why i have decided
to leave your house and home unhaunted
Rigby stayed back, hovering around the edges of the party like a ghost, munching away at the snacks he'd pirated. He noticed Sunjata's gaze, the governor aware of his presence, but he didn't bother to give him any greeting, more than a slight nod. Other than that he was doing well at blending in and going on without interruption, up until a man with faded blue hair made his way towards him.

Rigby scowled, shoving his hands deep into his pockets and appearing sunken, bored, and unapproachable. When that didn't deter the other, and a greeting was offered, he instead shot him a glare and a middle finger salute. Let him be, to chew tobacco and treats from the wedding tables! Luckily some commotion drew this guest away, Rigby's eyes followed him back to where he tried to start something with a newer guest.

He didn't have much more to do here, lest he stay too long and someone more persistent tries to interact. So he slipped away, dinner in tow, off to some dock to smoke away into the night.
you don't need poltergeists for sidekicks
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Change author:
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
The figure getting slightly between him and the stranger that killed Sunjata's mood so thourougly, Neos was admittedly ignoring. One of the problems about even acting as a bouncer is that there will always be those that hate those playing the role, and that's what the false human was thinking.

As for the words heard, it's because of the fact that trouble was already brewing that he was acting this way.

He heard Sunjata speak, and his eyes shifted towards the other Attuned, paying attention to any hidden cues that may be given. Unfortunately for Sunjata, he tried to lie to someone who has once lied on the constant, not about his life, but about who he was, always wearing a mask of his own creation. On the other hand, fortunately for Sunjata, he had no intention about asking about what was really going on after getting the vibe that it really wasn't his business. And to be honest, if it wasn't for seeing Sunjata going to a clear moment of whiplash, he wouldn't even be doing this right now.

If anything, after this, the most he'd be doing is seeing if he was alright after all this was said and done.

Neos looked back towards the figure standing slightly behind Zephyr, keeping his face neutral with his eyes no longer narrowed. "Kane, hm? Sorry about that, a shift that sudden often causes some form of reaction," he said as he backed up, though never turning away. He moved towards the nearest food table, sitting himself down while watching to make sure that nothing did suddenly happen. He did notice that the figure that caught his attention before slipped away, but that was another thought for another day.
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you