Mini Event I keep on falling back into you
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I've been smoked out of heaven
I won't go down easy
If there’s trouble a’brewin amongst the guests, grooms, or whoever, Raza ain’t caught on yet.

Her gift to the couple was the booze, either half off or free’a charge (really, it depends on how much is consumed… she’d been purposefully vague about the cost with a shrug an’ we’ll work somethin’ favorable out fer ya) and her an’ Mik’s services as the bartenders. He gets the first half off an’ then will clean up, while Raz sets up an’ serves in the beginning.

When Milo comes up, I hand over a bottle, knowin’ he’ll share an’ it’ll keep him from comin’ back every twenty minutes.

There seems to be a little bit of tension in the group around Sunjata and Nate, what with the lion shift and all, an’ Raza pauses in what she’s doing to watch from afar, curious to see if her drunk-an-disorderly bustin’ skills will need to be put to use here. Wipin' her hands on a towel, she leans forward on the makeshift bar and tries to decipher what's goin' on, without bein' able to hear anything.
may not be brave, but I'm stubborn as hell
RAZA
Shaju Senzaok
Gangster

Age: 59 | Height: 6'3 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm just waiting 'til you really let your guard down
He claps his hand in Zephyr's, a gesture both familiar and promising future business, and it's visible enough that he knows the boy will see it too. Oh, Kane has fingers in all the pies of Torchline, as Sunjata will soon figure out. The gift is accepted, the seeds planted, and then there's a ruckus brewing and were it not for the magic that binds him, his shark-like grin would be visible for all to see.

But before it can remotely begin, it blows over, a flame left unfanned. "Curious," he says to Sunjata regarding the accents they are both aware they share, before his steel eyes flick to Neos. "No harm done. Enjoy the party." Nodding to the group and tossing a hasty salute in Zeph's direction, he makes his way back into the crowd. It's like he was never there to begin with.
SHAJU
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i will keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust
No, he’s not.” Comes the hissed response, Nate’s eyes narrowed and his face stony. He is painfully aware of the scene this has become, the eyes on them that he had wanted to avoid. A pulse of almost sullen apology waves towards Sunjata, before Nate leans back and pastes his own grin back on, happy to let others take the lead here.

It takes a moment before he really relaxes though, his shoulders dropping as he leans back into Sunjata again, eyes still fixed on the stranger. ”Just a misunderstanding then, huh?” He laughs, without meaning it. At least the familiarity is explained, in a neat, convenient little package.

Things begin to settle again, the dam Kane had brought with him released as he walks away, letting the party flow somewhat normally again. Don’t worry about it. Let’s enjoy the night. Nate turns to lean in and press a kiss against Sunjata’s cheek, absolutely willing to let the moment of stress slip away for the sake of the evening. They can talk about it or not later.
NATE
`
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i will march down an empty street like a ship into the storm, no surrender, no retreat
i will tear down every wall, just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
It drives him insane internally, to see the way Shaju appears to be so close to Zephyr. There’s a part of him that wants to warn Zeph, with nothing to warn the smuggler aside from what could only be described as bad feelings given the damned shift of Shaju’s appearance, how there’s little to no relation aside from the accent that was just enough like his.

So his steel gaze focuses back on his father at the simple term, one he’s heard numerous times in his upbringing and never for a good reason, only able to offer a painted mask of a smile of misunderstanding, a dip of his head. Still, even as he busies himself with the gifts and is intimately aware of Nate’s presence at his side, he can’t help but to let his gaze flicker up to follow Shaju’s shape as he departs into the crowd.

Steel finds Nate again with the kiss pressed to his cheek, exhaling a tense sigh of relief as his arm wraps around Nate’s shoulder and he nestles in to press a soft and chaste kiss to his lips, before pulling away abruptly to try and relax, to smooth things over to finish enjoying the gathering.

And aside from the hiccup of Shaju’s appearance, things are smooth, even if Sunjata feels like there’s eyes on his whereabouts constantly and not in the way of most parties. At the end of it, note is taken of everyone that shown, those that had offered gifts and those that had not, an appreciation for their arrival and what they did or didn’t bring, and the sudden realization they’d need a cart to carry everything back in.

But they manage, they always did.

THANK YOU FOR COMINGGGG <333 FIN!
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.