As Sweet as Honey
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 22 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Whether she would enjoy a casual viewing of the pointless administration of bodily harm is questionable. Iris possesses a utilitarian approach to violence. 'Tis a necessary form of communication, and little else. "Perhaps," she agreed, adding up the profits in her head and thoroughly enjoying that process.

Iris couldn't help the tantalizing feeling of awe at the sight of the swarm shifting through the air like a sentient wave, coming alive in vibrant yellow where it crossed paths with the sunshine breaking through the canopy. It didn't seem like much, considering Sunjata's ability to command deadlier creatures and take far more imposing forms. It rather stood as a silent display of power, unobtrusive and casual. And this made the brown eyed girl appreciate it more.

"Innovative. And daring. I don't mess with sea panthers." She remarked with a slight incline of the head, picturing the scene. Crashing waves and thunder - far more chaotic than the sight gently unfolding before them. It sparked her curiosity, questions already charged behind her lips... Alas, the Sun's rays scattered between them had a telling hue. It was time for her to go back to Haulani.

"That will do." She told the worker over her shoulder, turning back towards the city. "I'll be sure to send you a jar once it's ready." She smiled at the governor with a hint of fondness. He seemed an unusual fit for Torchline, perhaps. But the place could certainly use a touch of kindness.

FIN