quicker now, pulse and breath
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
Oh, and you in all your vibrant youth
How could anything bad ever happen to you?
"I want-ah-" Her hands glided up his back and one pushed into his hair from the nape of his neck, Morgan leaning up so her neck was available for his taking. He kissed her and her lips parted, silent words spoken to the ceiling that she did not yet dare to say out loud. There was some frustration as he pulled away without actually biting, but she didn't have the time to complain as he pressed into her a moment later.

Morgan had done this before with other men, but she'd never felt herself be filled by someone she cared about like this and it was so much more satisfying, her eyes looking up into his half-lidded and needy. "Neron.." She sighed on her breath, the end of the name becoming a moan that shivered throughout her entire body, Morgan's fingers and nails pushing hard into his shoulders.

Forgetting all about his teeth for the time being, Morgan wrapped her legs around his, pulling him closer and tighter before taking a breath to steady her voice, look right at him and say: "Faster than that. I want you to show me how much you've wanted this."

You make a fool of death with your beauty
and for a moment
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact
'cause i will be coming back

Morgan's words are a exquisite sort of torture, and as he locks eyes with her it's all Neron can do not to abandon himself completely. She pulls him closer with strong legs and he hitches in a breath entirely on impulse; her gaze is almost molten, and he wishes he could describe to her exactly how she looks right now, spread and wanton and quietly authoritative. "You have no idea," he mumbles, his head dropping to nip at her neck without breaking the skin.

She's about to find out, though, the Ascended shifting to anchor himself better against her, the movement of his hips growing faster and more urgent. Heat and pleasure thrums through him, Neron groaning against her, and without thinking he finally indulges himself, his teeth slipping into her flesh and fresh ecstasy flooding his veins.

in a phrase to cut these lips,
i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
Smiling and biting her lip, Morgan looked up at him as he spoke, the increasingly rapid and hard motions of hips making the words all the more intense; with each thrust inside she felt herself tense as tingly, almost numbing pleasure rose up through her body. Neron's name was on her lips; once she could have never imagined this but now she whispered it over and over like a prayer, eyes slipping shut and her moans growing louder as her body began to arch up like a taunt string.

Then Neron bit her neck and within an instant she was a loose, pliant thing, an orgasm crashing over her and making Morgan cry out, her fingers tight in his hair as an overwhelming wave of pleasure crashed over her. Keeping a tight hold, her legs still wrapped around his, she kept him deep inside, tensing and squeezing around his cock throughout the sensation. It certainly wouldn't take her long to cum twice, and she was sure Neron would have by then - his mouth might have been taken up with her neck, but she knew he had to be just as affected as she was by the heat between them.

and for a moment
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

Affected is one word for it - obsessed is more accurate, the Ascended groaning his pleasure against the side of her neck, where blood wells and a feeling of fire thrums through the length of his body. Morgan tightens around him, and the delicious arch of her orgasm has him thrusting deeper inside, lost to the growing pressure in the base of his spine. His teeth leave her with a gasp as he finally does cum, her name almost a mumbled curse in the crook of her shoulder, his hand gripping against her thigh to keep her close.

"Fuck," he growls, fighting to hold himself up on muscles that are suddenly like jelly. He's almost boneless in his satisfaction, Neron feeling the beginning of a laugh building at the back of his throat, though he stifles it by kissing the blood from Morgan's neck. "That was better than I imagined it would be. And I've got a very good imagination," he mumbles.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
Neron's teeth left her neck; Morgan hummed, the loss of sensation almost painful (she could see why she'd heard rumours of people addicted to the Ascended's bite) but the warm content glow spreading over her swiftly taking away that hole. She laughed as she heard Neron swear, letting out a long breath and smiling at the ceiling, finding that she was filled with an odd sort of excited glee; perhaps because she knew now that they did indeed have just as much chemistry as suspected.

"I am sure I don't want to know what happened in the depths of your imagination." She teased, knowing that Neron had tastes beyond simple love making (and to be fair, she liked them too). "...But I am glad. I...I had a good time as well." Morgan reached her hand up to stroke his cheek, push his hair back behind his ear. It was a quiet, soft moment, the sort in which certain words might be said if they were anyone else, but she just let it go then moved to lean away and sit up, pushing her hair over her shoulder.

"Can we stay in here for a while, or do we have to rush out ashamed?" She asked, just a hint of amusement on her face.

and for a moment
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

"Are you sure?" Neron smiles against her skin, drawing back a bit just in time for her to reach out and touch a hand to his cheek. And it's a touch he can feel, the warmth of her fingers radiating through his skin; for a second the Launceleyn is lost in the mere sensation of it. So when Morgan moves away and sits up, he slouches to lay among the sheets, tucking his arms behind his head.

The image of the two of them hurrying out ashamed has a laugh rumbling up in his throat, Neron raising his eyebrows at her as if silently asking if she wants to try it. "I should think we have run of the place until I return that key to Bastien," he murmurs. "Though I daresay if we're here long enough then the room might start to affect us again."

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Morgan
"For the moment, yes. I'm very sure. Maybe when I've had something to drink." She teased, a spark in her eyes that few ever saw. Honestly, the Glacier was quite an experienced woman both in and out of the bedroom and was sure that nothing Neron had to say could shock her all that much, but it felt good to stretch this out, leave future delights to be found in the seasons to come.

She shuffled closer to him under the covers, unabashedly going to rest her head on his shoulder (though pulling her hair back so it didn't cover his face). "And what a shame that would be. I'm sure you don't want that at all." Morgan said dryly, rolling her eyes as a finger traced little circles on Neron's collarbone.

They were in the Grounds for a grim job, but she felt more content in that moment than she had in a while; life's contrasts often caught her by surprise.

Fin

and for a moment