throw 'em back 'til I lose count
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron

"I know," Neron says of his wonderful job - and he's modest, too, don't you know? He is busy putting the cork back into the bottle of whiskey when the spider appears, and he scoffs before tipping out a small amount of the liquor for the beast to indulge in on the counter. "You could use someone to keep the place clean," he remarks as one final jibe to the Flood - good natured, of course - before he leaves discussions of business behind. It's as he's clearing away the papers that Sunjata brings up payment of sorts, and Neron can't help but grin over his shoulder.

"A dragon?" he suggests, putting the offer on the table. "I saw the shift when we were in the Climb helping to make the portal. And considering what we're going to be doing at LongNight..." He shrugs. Helpful doesn't begin to cover it.
i am mine
before i am ever anyone else’s
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
ransom notes keep falling out your mouth, mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs
speak no fear, no i don't believe you. you don't care a bit. you don't care a little bit.
Oh?” He questions, wondering if Neron speaks of the wine spiders that have essentially crawled out of the woodwork. He lets the one beside him settle in his hand, cigarette hung loosely from his lips as he watches it settle, tucking six legs underneath it with its foremost legs dragging the new glass toward it eagerly. “I think they’re cute. Much better than scorpions if I’m being honest.” He snorts with a puff of smoke before his gaze is lifting to Neron.

The mention of a dragon however has his head tilting slightly, trying to remember (completely forgetting that it was Amun that had revealed that shift). “It is a wonderful shift.” He agrees quietly, though the edge of the smirk on his face never fades. “I had mentioned to Nate I wanted to offer my shifts to you all, just in case.” There’s quiet contemplation that goes with it. His husband hadn’t been too enthused, but he recalls the possessiveness Nate had given and there’s a part of him that craves it again. “I’m not opposed. It’s an easy payment on my end.” He looks down from Neron to the wine spider again, moving to take the cigarette from his lips into his freehand so he might lift his own glass to his lips.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Neron

Cute? Neron isn't certain he agrees, and it's only the way that the spider settles in Sunjata's open palm that prevents the Hailstorm from flicking the other one off the counter with predictable Launceleyn haughtiness. He leaves them to it for now, Flood and wine spiders both, though he does make sure to start putting away the alcohol and start cleaning up. It's something for his hands to do while Sunjata mulls over his price, if it can be called that.

"It certainly looked it," he agrees of the dragon shift, glancing up and raising an eyebrow to hear that Torchline's Governor is essentially offering to whore himself out to the Ascended. "You do not do things by halves, do you?" he says, smirking. "And what did Nate say?" He has some respect for the doctor, given their recent conversations. Also he's quite certain the other Ascended would tear his face off for touching Sunjata sans permission.

And Neron likes his face.
i am mine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
ransom notes keep falling out your mouth, mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs
speak no fear, no i don't believe you. you don't care a bit. you don't care a little bit.
Sunjata’s content to let the spider curl up in his palm, even nudging the one to the side so the other might come and settle in, a half smirk crossing his face as he listens to Neron and watches him clean the bar up from his peripheral vision. “It’s got lightning breath. Not fire, but hopefully just as devastating.” It’s a bit of an offhand topic as he thinks of how to respond to the subject of how Nate had taken the offer.

If I’m being honest, I only want to help give you all some tools to succeed.” He pauses, cutting himself off from admitting the fact that he wanted Nate to come home. “He… Agreed. Wasn’t a fan of it but agreed.” And this is where Sunjata’s hand tilts to let the spiders go back about their business so Sunjata can accurately focus on Neron. “I told him nothing had to come from it. I think it helped.” But then it comes down to Sunjata’s self control at the end of the day.

We’ll see how well he accomplishes it.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron

Lightning breath? Neron's eyebrows shoot up, and he can't hide how impressed he is. "It will certainly do something," he remarks, thinking that if anything was likely to dissuade any flying LongNight monsters, it's lightning raining from the fucking sky. But there's still the issue of consent, and the Hailstorm feels his shoulders relax to know that Nate has agreed, albeit reluctantly. "The greater good and all that," he murmurs.

Well, with that sorted out, Neron straightens up and spreads his hands. "If you want to make this as transactional as possible, you can just offer your wrist out across the counter. Call it a sample," he says with a cat-like grin, leaving it up to Sunjata.
i am mine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It’s not like it really matters anyway, at the end of the day. They didn’t care who did what with whomever, but things were marginally different when it came to LongNight and shifts and the like. And likely the fact that Sunjata was just now coming around to having his mind mostly there again. Regardless, his gaze drifts toward the hands that spread, his gaze following them up to Neron’s face – recalling the last time Neron had taken a shift of his.

It’s probably better to make it transactional, to be honest.

So he puts out the cigarette in the ash tray, props his foot up on the footrest of the bar stool he sits upon, downs the rest of his drink and slides the glass Neron’s way, before lifting his arm – wrist up – to the Ascended on the other side of the bar. “A sample?” He repeats, amusement lingering in the look he gives Neron as well as the quirk of his lips.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron

"Yeah, like a taster. It's like giving a shot to someone across the bar if they want to try something new." Neron grins, accepting the glass back from Sunjata, refilling it for him when he's sure that the wine spiders aren't going to cause any issues. In return, the Flood offers out his wrist and the transaction is complete, if they want to put it that way. The only difference is that this particular shot contains orgasmic pleasure and physical sensation. And Neron has tried it before.

That doesn't make it any less enjoyable, though, and even though he doesn't need it, the Hailstorm takes a deep breath before he reaches out to close his fingers around the other man's wrist. Without further ado, Neron slips his fangs in, and the rush of blood and ecstasy is immediate. His free hand clutches the counter with white knuckles, and even though he's just said it was a 'sample', it's more difficult to pull away than he could have anticipated.

Still, he forces himself back after a few moments, lest he drag Sunjata across the bar (quite a feat for a man who is more mage than brawler), head spinning, red staining his lips.
i am mine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He knows what a sample means, there’s just a part of him that’s curious how Neron will explain it. It’s rather run of the mill of a definition, however, and Sunjata pays it little mind as his wrist is grasped. There’s little time to prepare himself, the wrist is grabbed and fangs are digging into his skin, and already he’s burning. His skin flushes, wings flaring and flexing with the electricity as it sparks through him, even the bound one shifts against the pain.

The hand that’s not otherwise occupied near Neron grips the countertop with white knuckles, a growl leaving him as he struggles to not forgo the bar between them and dive behind it to the Ascended. He manages to avoid it, barely, when Neron’s lips are pulling away and Sunjata’s panting on the other side of the bar, flushed and warm and smoldering. His gaze spots his blood on Neron’s lips and it’s all he can do to not want to spread it further, the hand dropping and immediately grabbing the glass to down the contents of what Neron had previously poured, incapable of words at the present moment.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron

It's a fraught few moments where they are both fighting to control themselves, though for Neron at least there are no leftover physical symptoms. He clears his throat and carefully wipes the blood from his lips, his hand automatically curling around the whiskey bottle. When Sunjata's glass is emptied the Flood will find it promptly filled back up again; honestly, if Neron was capable of getting drunk, he'd be right there with him.

"Pretty sure that will do it," he says softly, indicating that there is absolutely no reason for him to have to sink his fangs into the other man a second time. Because that would be ridicuous. And stupid. And needless. Neron steps back from the bar as if to purposely make some distance between them, sagging against the countertop behind him. "You alright?"
i am mine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Unfortunately.” He murmurs through a tight throat, unable to stop himself from saying it with the fog in his mind. But, it’s said, it’s out in the open, and Sunjata swallows hard against the burn of the alcohol and the way that when he looks back at the glass after a few seconds, he finds it filled again. There’s a moment where he simply looks at it, pulling his wings in tight again from where they had flexed and drooped a bit, hissing against the pain as the broken one slightly moves back into place.

It’s a good point that distracts him from the rest of the lingering effects within him, the pain of it sparking far less simmering thoughts. Steel lifts to find Neron against the opposite counter top, Sunjata sliding his glass closer toward him as he pauses to run his tongue along his lower lip. “Yeah. I’m good.” He murmurs, abandoning the glass momentarily to press his fingers against his wrist to ensure the bleeding stops. “You better enjoy that dragon.” This comes out with an air of distracted amusement.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron

Neron barks out a laugh to Sunjata, nodding to him in agreement without needing to use words. Mainly because he'd quite like to tell him something along the lines of what happens in the bar stays in the bar, and he's got a feeling that will lead to places that, whilst interesting, would not be good for his Ascended relationships. (And then there's Morgan to think about, and that is an entirely different story).

"Glad to hear it," he manages eventually, moving to grab a clean, dry cloth to offer the other man for his wrist. "I'll be sure to put it to good use, you can be assured of that," he mutters. Setting the bottle down next to the glass of whiskey that Sunjata might finish it if he likes, Neron suddenly feels as though he needs to go on a long walk in the dark. "Would you be offended if I took my leave?" he asks with a fanged smirk.
i am mine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The clean rag offered has Sunjata snatching it up, applying it to his wrist absentmindedly, finding it tough to focus on almost anything right now. A nod is given to Neron at the mention of giving it good use. But he can’t offer much more, not as he swims through the sensations, the way his mind constantly wants to drag to other things. He gains control of himself eventually, however, swallowing down the liquor with a hiss of the burn before his gaze is lifting toward Neron.

As for Neron leaving? Sunjata shakes his head to that, a quiet huff of a laugh. “Enjoy your evening, Neron.” He offers, tipping the glass toward the Ascended before downing the contents and rousing himself enough to grab the bottle Neron had so eloquently put beside him so he might take it upstairs with him.

- FIN <3
SUNJATA