Mini Event the room where it happens
Weaponsmith

Age: 361 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
You are the night-time fear
He's not sure if that is a reprimand from Wessex for his cavalier way of asking if anyone knows an Accepted or just a general reminder that they can't take what they need by force. It's slightly frustrating on a lot of levels, but he tries to put that aside. It shows only in the slight frown lining his forehead as he studies the map laid out.

"I'm unsure of my own strength at the moment—hibernating did strange things to me. I don't want to rely on habits and instincts that aren't viable anymore. So I'd like to take up the offer of a shift from Sunjata, ideally one that would be viable throughout most of the night so I can remain in it." He looks at Nate apologetically as he says it.

"Otherwise I can help with any and all preparations, though I'd leave the devising of the teams to someone who knows us all better."
You are the morning when it's clear
AAMU
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Nodding to Neron, she tucks that information away along with his invisibility upgrade. What a useful man he’s turning out to be. “Maybe someone a little less inclined to fighting could take on the channeling. Samuel, I know you’ve channeled before. Can you try to find someone?” It’s a simple directive. Maybe he can deal with this easy task and not be overwhelmed by it.

Fire. Good. Again, a nod and a fanged smile to Nate - which lasts about as long as the time between his first statement and his announcement of a vision. Wessex well remembers his vision about the arch and is… worried, obviously, but is starting to understand how visions can be a fraction of the scenario. “Will you stay after a moment and let me know what you saw?” she asks tightly.

She leaves it up to Aamu and Nate and Sunjata to decide what shift might be best for him to take, privately quite glad for the elder Ascended’s presence and help. In fact, it prompts her to send him a private thought. Thank you for being here and being willing to help. It means a lot.

And with nothing else from anyone, the Wraith nods, lips pursing. “Okay. It seems we have a semblance of a plan. Let me know if you need anything or something changes. We’ve got the Barracks to Monster-proof, a house to build, barricades in the ruins, and magic to source. I have to head to Halo soon, but I’ll be back as quick as I can.”

Sighing, she lets out a whispy breath. “Thank you all for coming. Hang in there, this is almost over.”

{Fin}
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone