put me back together
Weaponsmith

Age: 361 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
You are the night-time fear
That strange, otherworldly gleam in her eyes disappear, and Aamu assumes she's disengaged her upgrade. It's frustrating, in some ways, to be told he has something but no real recollection of what it is, what it might do, or how to access it. He thinks it must be an old upgrade, if it's so ingrained in his memory that he cannot really recall getting it. Maybe it'd come back to him if he really needed it?

"Perhaps," he agrees, sounding maybe slightly reluctant. Then he offers a small nod, more decisive. Yes, he should do that, and stop moping about it. It is, at the very least, a relief to know she can't find any signs of degradation in his systems. "Thank you. Truly. It's good to know I shouldn't have to worry about that."

He links his fingers together and catches one of his knees in them, leaning back. "It's quite neat, your optical upgrade. Do you have any others?"
You are the morning when it's clear
AAMU
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

Offering a kind smile to Aamu, Isla nods to him. "If I were any sort of fighter, I'd offer to help you. I'm afraid I'm better suited to putting people back together than taking them apart, though." For the time being, anyway; who knew what the future would hold, especially with LongNight on the horizon. Isla moves to put all of her tools away, given that she's not needed to use them with her fellow Ascended, and she glances over her shoulder to him as he inquires about her upgrade.

"None as far as I know," she says. "I was a surgeon before I was Ascended - the Voice gave me this upgrade when it happened." And so far that has been all. At least in this timeline. "Who knows, maybe we can learn about new upgrades together?" Presuming, of course, they both survive until Flowerbirth.

And with that sobering thought, Isla concludes her exam.

~FIN

Isla
the flesh is weak