[SE] and down we go
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
"Mm, that sounds delicious. Licking the barnacles off the underside of a boat." Ronin smirks, accepting the grimy barnacle as Remi collects them. "How do they even get things like this? They're skyboats," he remarks, wondering whether or not this is some new species of sky-barnacle or something to that effect. Digging into his pocket, he withdraws the bright twine he'd traded for en route to the port, nuzzling his cheek annoyingly against Remi's.

"That," he says, "sounds like a magnificent idea." With deft fingers, he ties a little loop around his barnacle so it might hang like a bauble, offering a length of twine to his husband so he might do the same. The Star purposely takes them up and over the boats as they head back for the plaza, that Remi might be able to see the mist, the waves, the sails as they drift off into the ether. "What did you think?"
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
oh but that's the irony: broken people are not fragile
"You've absolutely had worse in your mouth." The alchemist comments instantly, before snickering boyishly, not minding at all if he'd just inadvertently insulted himself. "Well there's a lot of moisture in the skies. Especially where these boats sail."{s/ay} Remi replies, sounding almost studious. "All it would take is a few birds depositing a shell that wasn't empty, or those...flying wyrms? who have a few stowaways on them." He shrugs, not finding it all difficult to imagine the circumstances which led to this strange ecosystem that I absolutely didn't just make up.

Remi growls with feigned annoyance as he's nuzzled, before reaching out to accept the twine. Adding in a few feathers, the alchemist ties the entire thing together in a series of knots which are quite tight, but not necessarily pretty to look at. For all of his skill, creating beautiful bobbles intentionally is not necessarily one of his abilities.

"It's actually strangely beautiful here." The mist, the dropoff toward the sea, the vibrant garden that snarls in the middle of the city. "Shame about the architecture."{\'/say} Sorry Seraphina, but the gothic spires and oppressive angles were certainly not the alchemist's taste.
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin can only watch his husband with a bored, blank look as he starts to explain his logic behind the barnacles and how they might have come to appear at the bottom of the skyboat. His hands idly make a braid out of the twine he's looped around the bauble, creating a little cradle for it to sit in, and he nods in appropriate places that Remi will know he's absolutely listening. "Aww, beautiful," he coos at his husband's decorative efforts, his chin resting against Remi's shoulder as they sail towards the twinkling plaza.

"I confess, I have never really looked, until now," he murmurs, smiling and taking in the vistas for what feels like the first time. It was beautiful, if not eerie and industrial in places. And with a wicked underbelly. "Mm, it doesn't hold a candle to what the Fae could do with their houses," he agrees, the nimbus drifting down now, so they can clamber off before the firling. "But it's got its perks, it's true."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
oh but that's the irony: broken people are not fragile
Ronin might look thoroughly unimpressed, but Remi drones on just the same. If anything he takes Ronin's silence as interest, and the explanation goes on a bit longer than it might have done had the Star just interested with a, "Yeah Remi, I get it.".

'And, if that tree does wake up to terrorize everyone, I'm not sure what harm it can do with this.' Remi muses cheerfully. ,"Certainly not. I think I still love Torchline the most." There's a wistfulness and a melancholy on Remi's lips then, his smile sweet and sad. Perhaps in time the old wounds would heal over, but for now—for the alchemist at least—Torchline was no more his home than the Greatwood was.

"Let's hang these, and then you can show me what other perks this place has to offer, mm?" And by that he absolutely meant afternoon sex, likely followed by a snack, and then a nap.

~FIN
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.