trade indecisive for indifferent
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i don't want to fight
don't want to beg you
The cold had crept in her for a week now, an ice that'd rooted it's tendrils deep within every vein. There were times when she felt she could ignore it, those moments when one should be cold anyway and it felt natural. But then there were those when she should be warm, when the sun against her skin didn't kiss and comfort. She could get as close as possible to the flames and never know how close she'd been to a burn. And that was a scary notion, one that'd troubled her into a mixture of isolation and determination.

The determination came from curiosity, of wanting to understand. Of monsters and spirits, beings that only ever seemed to hurt and shred the people she knew till they were exposed grief and bone. The curiosity lead her to a library, to as much information as she could find on the creatures that plagued her very core, and she walked back through the streets of the citadel, chilled and red at the nose with her findings.
i wouldn't hurt you
maybe i'd hurt you if i could
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
More research and information regarding the farm has Kiada returning to the library. It has her snatching books again and again, settling in chairs to write more notes so she can better understand the ins and outs of every piece of what Chulane had created without directly asking him to list everything out. She wants to understand and surprise him, a surprise as it were when she’d be able to come up with ideas that would hopefully benefit them all.

So she goes to put a couple of books away, returns with a couple more, moving to take her books back home to fully flick through and take more detailed notes. Sleep and cold didn’t seem to stop her anymore, and perhaps she’s in a rush as she darts through the streets, her upgrade activated to speed up the process. She doesn’t see anyone at first in her haste, until she nearly bumps into the other woman, slowing to a stop so quickly snow and ice spread up into the air as she turns to Aisha with a bit of surprise on her face. “Shit, I’m sorry, you okay?
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
i don't want to fight
don't want to beg you
Aisha was usually pretty good with reflexes, jumping out of the way or offering an instintual smack to anything that might come up on her fast. But this thing came up on her really fast, and the leopardess simply stood with a look of shock on her face as snow was kicked up in her direction. Her hand darted to her sword, fingers curling around the golden hilt as she glared at the figure before her, eyes narrowed as she scrutinized and calculated.

And then with the words she realized this was Kiada, the friend of Deimos and girlfriend of Chulane who had just last season returned from Mort's realm. The fuck was she going so fast for? The woman's mutual connections, apology, and general beauty saved her from a verbal beat down from the cursed soldier, instead she humphed and replied, "Are you? Bein chased or what?" The hand that'd gravitated towards the sword landed on her hip.
i wouldn't hurt you
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
She’d absolutely misjudged the speed at which she was going, darting to and fro relatively carelessly, and with a quiet apologetic smile to Aisha she hopes to smooth out any burrs of what had occurred. “No, I just…” She reaches up to run a hand through her hair, pulling the braid over her shoulder as she considers what to say. “I got an upgrade when I came back and I just wanted to test it out.” A speed one, one that perhaps made it easier for her to slip away from trouble or to get from point A to point B without much trouble.

Seems like she’s found it though. “Can I get you something? To apologize?” She offers, gesturing with her hand rather uselessly, unsure of where to start. A drink, maybe? A warm cloak? Coming back from the dead certainly made it difficult for Kiada to reach out and speak with anyone, her extrovertedness having died with her and not come back when she did.

Perks for awkwardness, perhaps?
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
i don't want to fight
don't want to beg you
Aisha's general bristling diminished as Kiada apologized. It wasn't the first time someone almost ran into her, it was an oddly recurring incident. The people of Caido just had places to be, and while Aisha was quick and sharp in battle, she liked to take her sweet time. Getting home faster wouldn't make her any warmer either, so why bother? She let the vampire woman explain, looking her over through narrowed hazel eyes.

And then she sneezed.

Fucking cold, it crawled all over her skin, dry and frosty. Aisha chuckled at the other's offer. "Don't have to get me anything, but thanks for offering," she started, warmer in tone (obviously not in skin), "Unless you know how to un-curse someone." Wouldn't that be a dream? Having run into someone who could cure her ills and make her feel the sunshine again?
i wouldn't hurt you
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
Aisha’s words grow a bit warmer, despite Kiada’s awkwardness. And thankfully it’s something that she can latch onto, offering a quiet breath of relief as she nods and lets a soft smile pick up the corners of her lips. “I… well, I don’t know how.” She admits with a pinch of her brows, gesturing for Aisha to walk with her down the alley in some random direction. “What happened, if I can ask?” She doesn’t want to pry, but after being cursed back in the Rift, part of her is morbidly curious.

And of course, having made a vow to watch the monsters that might be rampaging around, wondering if perhaps that was part of the curse that had befell Aisha. She turns her attention away toward the walkway once more, trying to determine what direction they’re heading, whether it’s heading toward the shops or the houses.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
i don't want to fight
don't want to beg you
Aisha clutched tighter to her books as she followed Kiada along, happy for this distraction from the chill that bit at her skin. Of course, the woman did not have a miracle for her. Everyday it seemed more evident that she would just have to suffer through the ills, face the curse head on and hope that it would ebb away. She couldn't bring herself to return to the shrine and pray it away, both indignantly and in fear that she might only make it worse.

"I went to pray to the gods, Frey specifically. I had the most delicious looking offering you could ask for, I know cause I made it," she started, a smirk creeping up to her lips. "But instead of a god I got this gust of wind. No explanation, no words or anything. Just this cold that came on really fast from every direction. And now I just can't feel warmth. I'm constantly freezing no matter what I do." She coughed into her elbow as she finished, dreading the sickness that was evidently coming on.
i wouldn't hurt you
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
She listens, now that she knows Aisha isn’t pushing her away, has accepted her despite her missteps when it came to their official meeting. And she’s not quite crafty enough to keep the smile that curls her lip from growing at the mention of the Frey offering, only to have that smile shift immediately to a frown at the realization that something had come to the shrine, had chilled her to the bone.

She puffs out a quiet sigh of ‘wow’ without technically needing the air, but she aims to reach a hand to Aisha, to guide her to her and Chulane’s home where warmth settles even if she can’t feel it. “Well… We can try and get you warmed up? I’ve got tea and booze and far too many snacks that I can’t even taste anymore so.” The offering is open, hopeful that Aisha agrees, and when the woman does, well, her evening is full of chatter of monsters and enemies, of curses and gods.

- FIN <33
but i
flicker
from time to time.