[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open]
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
Seiji listened attentively to Sam's explanation. His friendly expression cooled somewhat as his thoughts turned inward, considering. An entire week of darkness? What a strange place Caido was. He blinked up at the sky briefly, imagining it, before he shook his head. Glad for the soft light of the luxere's antlers. He wondered how Sam knew about the monsters, though, if he had never seem them. Would it be rude to ask?

Seiji decided to keep the question to himself, though he nodded as Nairi spoke. "Thank you for the advice," he said, smiling once more at Sam. "I will stay there, too. Will you be there?" He wondered sincerely, though the way Sam explained it, and the tone of his voice, rather suggested he was not as fearful of the Longnight as he warned them to be. Seiji glanced back in the direction of the settlement, thinking. "I should get ready," he mused, mostly to himself. Check in with Kiada, make sure the clothes he had would last him. An entire week, surrounded by darkness and strangers... Seiji could not say he was looking forward to it.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

SAMUEL
"Y-yes, Luxere can b..be used as lights. But b-both of you should go to the Rathskeller." Sam insisted again, not seeing two inexperienced Outlanders hanging around outside in Longnight going well. Heck, he'd been here his entire life and wouldn't dare step out in the Longnight.

He shrugged as to whether he'd be there. The likelihood was no, he would be tucked up in bed with a book and a lot of tea, but...he didn't like to answer questions about why he wasn't going to be at places, a line of questioning he was finding himself under fire off frequently recently.

As serious as it was, he didn't want them both needlessly terrified. "A-as long as you are inside, and i-it is light...you will be fine. It will be o...over before you know it." Sam did not often try to comfort others, usually being the one needing comfort, but he tried to smile warmly at them both.

I'm starting to heal and find some faith
I'm starting to feel what's out of place
Don't need you to save me, I can't wait
To fall, to fail and start again