To Remi
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Dear Remi,

I'm sorry I haven't written sooner. It's been... weird.

I'm sure Ronin told you a lot about what's been happening. And that you know about the dead coming back to life. I don't really know what to feel about it at this point, but... have you heard from Adam and Kiada? I miss them, and I don't know how to leave Stormbreak to see them. Or if Cian would let me back, if I tried.

That said.... (insert stuff communicated OOC here). If you don't want to or can't come I understand, but we could use your help. I'm worried about what will happen, and who might get hurt. And what Sunjata will do.

Give Mateo a thousand kisses for me, and make him give a thousand back.

Love you,

Ama

(Attached to the letter is a small parcel of lightweight pastries, Mateo and Remi's favorites)
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Hello Ama,

I haven't heard from either, no. But then, I was never close with either. I can always help you leave if you like. I've developed the ability to travel through dreams, and I can bring you with me. I was elated to see Isla again, so I can only imagine what it must be like to know Adam and Kiada are back, and not to be able to see them.

As for ******, wouldn't that only hurt them? I worry that ******** .

Love you,

Remi.

P.s. Ianto got to the pastries before we had a chance. Please send more.
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:

Remi,

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think it's a good idea for me to leave here... especially for something like that. Though if you can somehow get me to Torchline and back for an evening, that would be incredibly helpful.

(Also, excuse me, why haven't I been visited yet?)

I don't disagree with you, but *****, and *****. And even without that, I'm worried that they'll get themselves hurt if they go alone. Or worse. None of them are even close to fighters, especially Sera and Finn.

Love you,

Ama

P.s here's a couple scones. If you want more, come get them yourself.
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
I can absolutely do that. Just let me know when you'd like to go. As for why I haven't visited you? Well, 100% of my trials have resulted in me appearing naked in the beds of those I travel to. I thought I'd spare you that until I'd worked out the kinks.

Why would Sera and Finn be involved? Who is coming? Surely you, Ronin, and I can do this on our own? What would the others add?

P.s.

FINE. Maybe I will. (It might be in your best interest to ask Ronin for a spare set of clothes for your room then, in case I do drop by).
REMI TALIESIN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:

Gross, nobody needs to see that - but I'm willing to endure it for the sake of seeing you.

They're involved because Gideon already roped them in. If it was up to me they wouldn't be coming at all. Right now it's the three of them and me - us, if you agree. Ronin is concerned about leaving StormBreak, especially with what happened.

I'm going to be meeting with Gideon and the others soon. I'll let you know when I have more details.

P.s.
Or I suppose you could just walk over. Far be it for me to deny you the right to wake up in Ronin's cot, rather than my (very comfortable) bed.
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Who's Gideon? Unless it's Cian whose put these wheels into motion, I'm not sure I care who has done what. They shouldn't be involved. If you tell Finn I'm coming, I'm sure he'll bow out.

But yes. Ultimately, if you want my help with this, I'll be there. And let me know about Torchline too. That's easily enough done.

p.s. Don't tempt me. If it weren't for the man in it, I'd say Ronin's cot is quite literally one of the worst places to wake up.
REMI TALIESIN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:

Gideon is the Priest here, and the one in charge of this mission. He's a bit of a pompus jerk, so don't let it surprise you when you meet him. As for the others, we met tonight. Sera knows to be careful. She's smart and capable, and will be a good asset in case there are traps. Finn has bowed out, as you predicted. What exactly happened between the two of you...?

We're planning on going the first night of LongNight. Can you bring me to Torchline?

See you soon,

Ama
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The Priest? Huh...I hear he has some redeeming qualities (here, Remi draws a penis).

About Finn...it's a long story. It's best that he doesn't come. I'm glad to hear he won't be.

First night of LongNight works for me. Mateo is with Ronin. I'll see you that first morning—and if I don't see you before then, please grab me some clothes?.

See you soon.

P.s. dream teleporting is very difficult. I expect muffins as compensation.
REMI TALIESIN