Notice Board

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A small note is pinned to the top of this board:

For Updates, Requests and Other News

You may use the following table coding if you like
Code:
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0 auto; width: 70%;">
<div style="margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: 30px; text-shadow: 2px 3px 30px #ffffff;"><center><font style="font-family:oswald; color:#000000;font-size:70px; line-height:70px; letter-spacing:2px;">TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE</font></div><div align=justify><font style="font-family:times; font-size: 17px; color: #000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px;"><br />

blah blah

</div></div></font>
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Repair and Strengthening of the Wall

People of Stormbreak,

Along with the Artificer, I will be checking the walls for any disrepair tomorrow morning. I hope to add some features as well. If anyone cares to assist, breakfast will provided. We will meet at the gates an hour past dawn.

Amalia Chandrakant

Relevant PQ: {PQ} why we build the wall

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MONSTERS NEED KILLIN

You don't know me an' i don't know you. But I run a caravan that goes all the way from Hak Etme down to the Feverlands. Only there's some big skeletal cunt in the sands up here that won't let my damn wagon leave.

Whoever comes up here and kills this bag of bones can have any item they want from my store.

OOC: This notice will serve as IC justification for an upcoming KQ!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
GHILIO - FLOWERBIRTH GOD

In Hak Etme near the Sunshine Pools, you'll find a well coming out of the ground created by Safrin. Ghilio resides in a cavern beneath here, and is in dire need of water to strengthen him so he can get out of the desert.

If you can, please pour water into the well for him, but don't go into the cavern if possible. I'm not sure he would hurt anyone, but he doesn't seem to like to be disturbed.

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Suspicious Creature in the Queen's Gambit

Upon recent discovery, there was a fiery creature in the Queen's Gambit in King's End. Please be careful if you plan on heading in there anytime soon!

Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Greetings people from Caido.

It's been a year since the end of the war. Many things had to be rebuilt. Many of us have lost things. I would like to help rebuild something. I would like to start a guild that has the goal to build things. With a large port in the vicinity as well as the necessary materials, the Grounds are excellent for it. Also, experienced ship drivers or shipbuilders as well as people for the security of the goods are needed. The grounds need people like you. Does the whole thing appeal to you? Then please send me a raven or come personally.

Respectfully Darkeye.

Coding Base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Masquerade

Frey and I would like to invite all of you to a masquerade at Wrenzaok's Refuge. It will be held in the middle of Deepfrost with more information to follow as we get closer to the event. We look forward to seeing you there.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Help for Building

Looking for volunteers to meet at the Outskirts of Wrenzoak's Refuge to help build a brothel. We'll be meeting in a week's time if you're interested in helping out.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok

(Thread: {PQ} a space in between)
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
An Announcement

People of Stormbreak,

I have returned from a meeting with the leaders of the other regions and the demigods of Caido, where it was announced that Safrin has departed Caido for a time to combat an as-yet-unknown threat. I urge you all to remain cautious in this difficult time, and to report any unusual activity to the Dragoons or to leadership.

Sohalia Lumaris
Heart of Stormbreak

Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Welcome Event

People of Stormbreak,

As you know, we have completed our regional quest to remove the Abandoned defenses around Stormbreak and open our region to any who wish to visit or reside here. To that end, we will be holding a welcome event for Abandoned and other guests who wish to come. I invite you all to attend, and look forward to seeing you there ({Mini Event} coming together)!

Yours sincerely,

Sohalia Lumaris
Heart of Stormbreak

Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Change author:
An Announcement

People of Stormbreak,

We have received word that Safrin has returned, but has been severely weakened. Whatever threat we have been warned about remains, though we do not yet know what it is. Please be alert, particularly when traveling outside of our borders, and please report any news to me or my advisors.

Yours sincerely,

Sohalia Lumaris
Heart of Stormbreak

Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Change author:
Announcements

People of Stormbreak,

In the wake of the meteor crash, Stormbreak will be open to refugees from other regions. We will be organizing skyships to visit the other regions to offer aid. If you are interested in offering your support, please let me know.

We have received word that the meteor crash site in the Arclight Ocean is beyond dangerous. Do not approach. Reports include a warning about a woman who was seen there. A sketch of this unknown woman is attached. This woman should be considered extremely dangerous. Do not approach.

We do not recommend traveling in the Wilds at this time. Please be alert, particularly when traveling outside of our borders, and please report any news to me or my advisors.

Yours sincerely,

Sohalia Lumaris
Heart of Stormbreak

A rough sketch of Dahlia is attached.