bring your sunshine
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we are all broken
"Mm, just like that," Finn nods in grave agreement; even he can tell they are talking completely across each other, but he finds that he doesn't mind not delving deeper into matters involving the Eye. Because of course, if what Tobi says is true, then Cian knows they are together even now. And knows much more than that, besides. It brings a sour taste to the back of his mouth, a quiet ringing in his ears, and he gladly lets thoguhts of Cian go.

"Oh, it-- you don't have to apologise to me," he begins, raising his hand as if to tell her not to worry about it, only to find his glass refilled instead. Finn sips at the cool liquid regardless, grateful for the chance to ground himself, and when he lowers his glass again he does manage to send a smile her way. "It's alright," he says this time, only to be thoroughly blindsided by another riddle.

Finn has to take time to ponder on it, seeming stumped at first. But then a slow smile begins to creep across his face, and he raises his eyebrows across to Tobi. "So they didn't wake the sleeping pills," he says, quietly confident in his response. "Speaking of which, could I get another dose for tonight please?"
that’s how the light gets in
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
All the while Finn thinks, Tobi is watching him with a smile. This is a riddle she's absolutely sure he'll figure out, and one he'll likely hate once she does. Perhaps it's twisted how much delight she's getting from all but forcing Finn to play this game with her, and though she said this was the last one, no doubt Finn expects plenty more to come.

"So they don't wake the sleeping pills." She repeats, deadpan, save for the bright sparkle of laughter in her eyes. Gods but she has a terrible sense of humour.

"Of course." Tobi doesn't say, why don't you take a few doses, so you don't have to come back every night? because that responsibility isn't something Finn needs to manage for himself. She can also check on him without Checking On Him when he pops by for his nightly doses, which goes far to alleviate her worries about him, without forcing him to endure unnecessary check-ups.

"We can pop down once we finish our drinks." It only makes sense, given how difficult it would be to walk with instruments and full glasses. So Tobi forces Finn to endure more terrible puns, and if he drank his juice a little too fast this go around, the doctor pretends not to notice.

~FIN
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line