with a burning violin
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// dance me through the panic 'til i'm gathered safely in
lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove //
That’s all he needs, really, that agreement from her as his voice rakes across her skin, the announcement that he’d missed her that has her softening and melting into him. Emotions don’t come easily shared from Hotaru – he knows this – and he relishes in whatever ones he can draw from her that isn’t hidden behind a mask, behind a shield. Her arms remain wrapped tightly around his shoulders, and he moves her lightly, shifting so his arms might wrap around her middle tightly, to press her body against his a bit more fully.

He continues to pepper her skin with kisses that say the same thing he’d announced – how much he’d missed her, how grateful he was that she was here while Nate was away, if only to help try to keep some of his sanity. It would be a long week of the darkest night, but at least he had a lightning strike to light it up. It’s tender and gentle, not rushed when he rouses again, shifting enough to capture her lips and know she can feel the hint of a smirk along his, holding onto her as he moves them so that her back lays across the bed.

And for the rest of the night, it’s a tangle of the two of them in the sheets, a distraction he couldn’t be happier to have.

- FIN <3
dance me to the end of love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.