with a burning violin
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// dance me through the panic 'til i'm gathered safely in
lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove //
What’s there to disagree with?” He murmurs softly, continuing to run his hands along her skin, pausing only when her next comment arrives and his dark brow raises with amusement to her. There’s a huff of laughter that leaves him, an avian tilt of his head as he peers at her. “That sounds a bit closer to torture than pleasure if I’m being honest.” He hums to her, hands rising to drift under the light shirt she wears to run along her sides.

How did I manage to be the chosen one in this instance and none of you?” He asks before a second thought occurs to him and his lips curl in a playful smirk. “In the Grounds there’s a room that lets the Ascended indulge. Perhaps we should all take a trip for fairness.” He rumbles, that smirk growing a bit more amusing and his gaze narrowing playfully, before he’s shifting his hips just a fraction, an inch before he’s settling again and watching her with all the roguish amusement he can muster.
dance me to the end of love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
softness has garnered me nothing but misery
"Shhhh," she manages to say through the soft bubbling of laughter in her throat as she moves to press her finger to his lips. "Let me pretend I've somehow perfectly convinced you. Maybe it's my ego that needs to be stroked today." Though the sort of stroking he's doing instead makes her wriggle in his lap, skin unfairly sensitive and ticklish in a way his is resistant to. It's a sweet sort of torture, wanting his hands on her but the light nature of it teasing her nerves.

"I'm sure we could make you cry from pleasure alone." It's a promise, dark and sultry, already envisioning pulling Nate aside when he comes home and whispering all these plans in his ear. Watching his eyes that match hers so well darken and sharpen with want. Somehow it makes her miss him all the more. Miss the physical connection they've yet to indulge in since she made her way home to them.

"Because you're the perfect target of course." Though Hotaru would be more than happy to do the same to Nate, were it not for the problems being Ascended brought to the bedroom. Except apparently there's a fix for that now too? Excitement lights up her eyes like a child on Christmas. "I'm only hearing of this place now? I have so many ideas, we're going to have to be there for some time." How many times has she envisioned doing more for Nate than offering a vein? How often has she dreamed of her boys tangled together, sweaty and moaning as they break each other down into pleasurable ruin? It makes her navel tighten, and Sunjata readjusting certainly does nothing to help that. Hotaru widens her knees and settles more firmly in his lap, her hand moving from his hair to wrap gently around his throat, a slight pressure to tilt his head back as she presses kisses up his skin to the striking cut of his jaw. Sideways to kiss over his pulsepoint. "I think I deserve a little reunion with those cuffs after all, huh? Maybe lock you both together." It's whispered against his skin, lips quirking into a smirk as she recalls the very first time they'd fucked. Her lightning over his skin, his hands pressing bruises into the alabaster of her own, marks she'd traced and mimicked for days after.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Fair enough.” He chuckles lightly against the finger pressed to his lips. But he acquiesces her, drawing silent aside from offering tidbits of information here and there that he knows will benefit her. “I don’t doubt that.” He assures her, flashing a wink Hotaru’s way and settling into taunting and relinquishing information regarding the Ascended room, provided Nate wanted to ever see the Grounds again after this LongNight.

I don’t imagine that it’ll be too hard to keep us there.” He adds with a rough hum of laughter, watching the way she wiggles just a bit under his touch, with the way she reacts to the brief shift of his hips and the slight greediness in his gaze growing a hint darker. Her knees widen and his hands trail again, drifting upward and pausing as her hand moves to his throat, a smirk crossing his face as she speaks.

There’s a low hum of consideration that leaves him, the vibration of it strong enough she can feel with where her hand is placed. “That is something I absolutely have no complaints with.” He informs her, his hands shifting now to the claws of the panther’s, tracing them along her skin with an edge of sharpness but not diving in unless she presses herself against them. His head tilts willingly, sure that she can see the many silvery scars Nate has left behind as he closes his eyes, lets the distraction take hold. Still, he can’t help but to deflate a fraction, knowing Nate wasn’t here, that he gets to indulge in parties and fucking when the Ascended was fighting for his life.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
While she doesn't deflate, something dark crosses her gaze as the future and what it may hold plays across her mind's eye. "You'll both be lucky if I ever let you two leave this house again," she murmurs, hands tightening on his skin. "When I can just keep you both here, forever. Safe and in bed with me..." her voice trails off, fingertips smoothing over one of the closest scars that Nate's mouth has left on their lover's skin. "We'll just make this your new office." Her smile is a little distant, knowing this is a fantasy none of them can make come true. None of them are the types to hide away, to leave others to struggle onward alone. No matter how desperate Hotaru is to keep them secluded in this house all to herself, where nobody can wander away into the dark.

But for now, she has Sunjata here beneath her, warm and safe. She may not be big enough to hide him away, to conceal him with her own barrier of skin and sinew, but for now it will be enough. It has to be. And though they both ache around the edges where Nate is supposed to be, Hotaru can't stand to sit and fret. Instead she arches into those sharp claws, lets them drag down her skin as she leans in to layer her teeth partway over where Nate's had been and bites down hard. Creating some lewd facsimile of a heart as she sucks the skin into her mouth to draw the blood to the surface. Pulling away only to tug on Jata's neck to bring his head around to kiss him firmly, trying to chase away the terror in her heart. She can almost feel Nate's shadow at her back, the preternatural smoothness of his hands, and she's grateful that her eyes are already closed lest Sunjata notice how they tear up.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
That we will.” He hums, aiming for the facade of normalcy but finding it a bit difficult to get to. As for a new office, he does huff a quiet sound, shifting a bit as his clawed fingers continue to rove along her skin gently. “There’s a whole wing for that.” He pauses, letting a half smile manage to curl the corner of his lips, pushing away the sadness at Nate being gone the best he can. “The desk is a decent place for a fuck.” He informs her, a hint of a matter of fact tone leaving his lips.

But he draws silent as she moves around within his grasp, the claws digging in and dragging to leave little red marks in their wake. But he doesn’t expect what comes next, wings flaring a fraction as she bites down over a mark that was there previously, a sharp sound leaving his lips. “Ah—” He manages, having been taken by surprise. A good surprise, of course, as Hotaru tilts his head to meet her lips and he obliges, pressing his lips to hers in a deep kiss, claws drifting down to press into her hips, unable to keep his hips from rolling against her. But he pulls away, nipping at her lower lip, casting a shadowed and smoldering gaze down at her. “Let’s get reacquainted, shall we?” He purrs, referencing what she had spoken of before he’d darkened the conversation with his moods.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
"Well now you're giving me all sorts of bad ideas, think you can conduct Governor business if I'm hiding under your desk, letting you fuck my mouth?" White teeth glint in the flickering light, shadowed eyes all the darker with the image in her head. Merely fucking on a desk? Boring. Seeing how tightly Sunjata can keep hold of a business facade is far more intriguing, the stakes so much higher.

All that tension is directed into the hard bite of her teeth, blood heating at the slight copper taste it leaves in her mouth even if her blunt teeth can't break skin as easily. Noise rumbles through his throat and against her fingers where they fit snugly into his skin, and Hotaru revels in the break in his composure. Her own follows suit, the roll of his hips and deepening cut of his claws into her hips summoning forth a soft moan that reverberates between their lips. The bite at her lip makes her lean closer, reluctant to part even as husky words chase after. The luminescence of his eyes in the half-dark is distinctly predatory, but it's the opposite of dissuading.

"I'm all yours," she agrees easily, voice already a touch breathy. Reddened lips curl upward, hand tightening around Sunjata's throat. "And you're all mine." Tonight, it's her turn to take care of him. To chase away the worries and anxieties with the sweat of their bodies. And when Nate returns, they'll just have to show him everything he missed twice over. Her hips slide lower, pressing down firmly against the burgeoning interest of his swelling cock and grinding slowly. Just enough so he can feel the heat of her core, the wetness already building and beginning to dampen her panties. Drawing out every motion to tease and string him along as long as the night hours can provide.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The idea that spirals in his head that she offers has a red flare occurring along the back of his neck, the rogue smirk crossing his face as he considers it. “Now that is an idea.” He murmurs wistfully, just in time to capture her lips and taste the iron, the blood from him that has his claws drawing a small amount from her too. The soft moan that leaves her has him swallowing against the hold on his throat she has, his hands drifting lower to her backside, shifting back into his normal fingers.

His head tilts back a fraction, that smirk remaining as he eyes her, feels the way she writhes against him and the promise that lies therein. “Good.” He hums, strained ever so slightly against the hand at his throat, hands pressing her hips against his as he rolls his hips up against her again, pressing his hardness against her, pulling down at the clothes that separate them with a fair amount of greediness. It’s clear she can see what he’s doing to him, the flush, the distraction, the hazy smolder in his grey eyes.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
He looks positively edible, flushed and consumed by the image she has helped seed into his mind. So why should she hold back from doing so? The sting of his claws pricking her flesh has her arching, the blanket falling down and resting in a circle around their hips. It doesn’t matter, not when her skin already begins to heat with anticipation.

He moves beneath her hand, and though she exerts minimal pressure as a sort of reminder that she allows it, she lets him arch enough to roll his hips up against her. She lets her hand fall away only long enough to tear her camisole up over her head, throwing it carelessly away to land wherever it pleases, leaving her only in a sheer bralette. His torso is already bare to her for now, but she wriggles further backward, bracing herself over his knees as she pulls at his pants, eager to fully undress him. Already Hotaru is leaning over to press her lips in a lingering trail down his abdomen as she pulls his pants lower, nipping and sucking small bruises along the curve of his hips in foreshadowing of exactly what she has planned.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She doesn’t let him up easily, and it’s something that is a common theme between her and Nate, leaving room for Sunjata to challenge and focus on perhaps being a bit of a brat, but finding it worth it in the end. She leans back a bit and his hands drift upward, shifted back into his human hands as she pulls the top off of her torso, his hands gliding up to run his thumbs along the underside of her breast while he has a chance.

She slides back further, releasing him to trail down his body, anticipation building as she pulls his pants down, his hips shifting slightly to better help her. She releases him while he sucks in sharp breaths at the marks she leaves behind. “Offering a demonstration?” He hums, peering down at her with smoldering eyes. “By all means.” He purrs, reaching up to run a hand through her hair and tangle his fingers within it.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
As appealing as his hands may be with all the promise and potential they hold, Hotaru is on a mission. They have more than enough time to explore each other anew during LongNight and - hopefully - many more seasons after. For now, there’s a hunger she can’t ignore that drives her back and away from the temptation of his hands against her breasts.

His pants go easily enough as Sunjata shifts his hips to help her along. Hotaru doesn’t bother getting them further than past his knees, laying between his splayed legs and using her body weight to pin down the cloth and his legs with it. As his hands find her hair, she smirks up at him, leaning forward just enough to teasingly blow cool air against his interested length. Just enough for a change in sensation. ”Better practice your poker face now,” she warns, voice dropping into a low purr. Finally she leans forward, hands bracing against his hips for now as she uses the very tip of her tongue to trace the main vein at the bottom of his cock, feeling the softness of his skin as she slowly traces upwards to lave a broad stroke of her tongue at the sensitive head. Repeating it slowly before letting her lips close to suckle gently at the top, tongue caressing but lips loose and malleable. Holding back, moving slow and sure, determined to watch him crumble. Stamina is her forte, after all. She presses her blunt nails into his hips and sucks once, gently, to stop herself from smirking.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She should absolutely know better than to assume he can hold a poker face when she looks the way she does, planting herself between his legs, pressing her hands into his hips. So he leans back, aiming to at least try before the smirk breaks across his face at the cool air he feels, at the hitch of a breath that he swallows down like it’s nothing. “I’m going to need quite a bit of practice.” He informs her, watching her as she braces against him and pins his legs down. His hand tightens in her hair, breathing in a sharp breath at the trail her tongue takes, at the view of her body poised before him as if she’s particularly pleased with herself.

And gods does he actually try, but it’s torturous as he swallows hard and their eyes meet, as she takes his cock into her lips and taunts him with that devilish, stroking tongue that has his jaw clenching, an attempt at a quiet sigh to leave him, his gaze alight in swirling silver as he tries to regain some semblance of control. His fingers tighten in her hair, her own hands occupied by keeping his hips down, but that only means he’s free to tug at her hair, to challenge her a fraction back as she focuses her attention on his hard, eager length. His free hand runs along her arm that leads to his hip, blunt nails dragging along it, wondering if she’d abandon the hold she has with pinning his hips to push back against the hand in her hair. Still, the feel of her lips around him, the warmth she offers is distracting in more ways than one, and try as hard as he can, he already knows he’s doomed to fail.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
If Hotaru has any say in this, whatever attempt at a poker face Sunjata tries to keep will be shattered before she even fully rewards him. She can lay here all night spoiling him with her attention. It’s addictive, the sharp taste of pre on her tongue, the heat of his thighs at her sides and the hand in her hair. So warm and comfortable, and with his reactions to spur her on, Hotaru would be happy to lay here for hours.

If he can last.

His eyes on her bring her gaze back up to his as she slowly sinks just a little deeper. No further than the flat length of her tongue, still keeping her leisurely pace. The tugging on her hair makes her shudder, then she narrows her eyes and intentionally moans, letting the vibrations travel through her tongue and lips where they wrap around his cock. His distraction is valiant, but she hopes hers will be better. And if not...

The hand that touches her arm is what she focuses on instead. Pulling her mouth free only to snatch his wrist and pin it against his own thigh. One hand down, even if she knows he is far stronger than her. Hotaru smirks at him, flexing her hand around his wrist as she tugs against the grip on her hair to lean forward, exhaling as she takes his cock to the root all at once. She’s a little out of practice, relaxing her throat is a conscious effort, but she doesn’t linger long. Instead pulling back with a slow suck that ends with another lave of her tongue around the sensitive seam of the head. Panting softly over the wet skin and staring challengingly up at him with a cocked eyebrow and a slowly burgeoning smirk. She’s only just beginning.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh he absolutely can’t, but that’s fine. She can spoil him all she likes seeing as he intends to do the same. For now, however, he’s content to remain, to feel the smooth caress of her tongue along his cock as she keeps her leisurely pace. She’s in no rush, and neither is he, despite the way his length throbs with her motions. She pulls away swiftly, pinning his hand to his thigh, her hand wrapped around his tattooed wrist. He doesn’t fight her on it, either, simply lets the smirk that crosses his face be the only reaction she receives.

From that, at least, because she’s going down on him swiftly, taking all of him and he missteps, fingers tightening in her hair, a sharp intake of breath that has his nostrils flaring, horns spiraling from his head as he tilts it back with her slow rise upward. His thighs tremble, his cock twitching in her lips from her actions, drawing more eagerness from him that he attempts to tamper down. So he swallows, trying to ignore the sensation of her soft lips and her wicked tongue, to tilt his head back a fraction more, smoldering eyes watching her with a hint of intensity.

The fingers in her hair disband to run his thumb along her cheek, to pull the hair back from her face, his tongue running slowly along his bottom lip. “You know, you’re giving me an awful lot of time with planning what I intend to do with you.” And as if to challenge her a bit more, there’s a fraction of his hips that press upward against the hold she has on him.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
His composure breaks even further, and Hotaru relishes the breathy sounds that slip through his control, showing itself all the more plainly in the horns that sprout from his brow. She only hums, her own thighs moving restlessly beneath the blanket for a bit of friction. The soft touch against her cheek only riles her further for some reason, the tenderness juxtaposed with the dark promise in his eyes and the rumble of his voice. The hand still holding only his hip moves to take hold of the base of his cock as she pulls off, her thumb reaching low to cradle his balls and gently squeeze as she meets his gaze head on.

"If you'll have the energy to," she vows, voice hoarse and lips reddened as she smirks. The thrusting of his hips against her grip prompts her to slide electricity down those fingers, shocking along his wrist in reprimand at the same time she envelops him with her mouth once more. This time a steady pace, still slow but drawing him in from root to tip over and over as her hand works over what she can't fit. Her own hips pressing down against the bed as saliva gathers in her mouth, pooling and slicking the way as she bobs her head and feels the length of his cock pressing deeper into her throat with each repetitive pass.