insanity or glory
For Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
Sunjata keeps his distance for the most part, reaching up to wipe away the blood that drips from his lip, shadowed steel gaze watching Vai with concern and fear, enough that his gaze shudders when Zeph throws a piercing glare his way. He manages to lift his gaze to the smuggler, working his jaw when so many out there in LongNight have pointed the finger at him while he’d been sequestered away in this house. “Go ask your friend Kane.” There’s an edge to his tone, a sharpness to his jaw as he works it, wanting to spit upon the name as it leaves his lips.

He sounds like me, doesn’t he?” His gaze narrows. Zeph had been there the way Sunjata froze at the reception when Kane had arrived. That had to be enough, right? “Like I said, I’ve been here. I heard her cry out on the doorstep. I didn’t do anything.” This last bit is hissed out, taking a step back as Haai curls around by his feet, her ears flattened against Zeph but she whines as Vai tries to take a step and fails.

He wonders how Zeph thinks that if he had done this to Vai, why he would be attempting to fix her, to piece her back together again. But he doesn’t have the words, just that oily black feeling in his gut roaring again as he shakes his head and moves into his kitchen, sure they don’t want him interfering anymore than he supposedly had already. “I tried to clean up her wounds, I don’t know how many there are. But I’m not a healer, so.” His tone is quieter, somehow more fractured, an easy dismissal before he can try and piece together what happened.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

Ask your friend Kane.

Your jaw sets at this deflection, anger feathering as you grit your teeth. Deflecting away, what a joke- but you don't have the bandwidth to deal with him right now. Vai has to be your priority, keeping her safe and getting her away from him. Jata will get his justice, you'll see to that. For now, your woman needs you.

You're there right away as she tries to stand, arm under her shoulders and then the other under her knees, sweeping her up and holding her against your chest. "'S k. I gotcha." Seeing someone so strong so broken is devastating, but you can't let your emotions show. Gently, tenderly, you press wind-chapped lips against her forehead, your eyes closed, rage flickering over your face.

Then you turn towards the door, not listening to or caring about whatever bullshit the 'Biter is spewing. Only when you reach the exit do you pause, looking back with protective hatred burning in your eyes. "Come near her again an yer dead," you promise, before pushing out into the cold air, the most precious of treasures held within your arms.

{fin}
burn all the things you have to burn
save all the people you're supposed to save