Personal Quest from the ashes a fire shall be woken
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY

Henry cracks and lets out a snort at the way Oliver crinkles his nose. It's admittedly very cute and formidable against his facade. The smile on his face is also contagious and has Henry grinning. He shakes his head in disbelief at the comment of 'ruining' Oliver's face, "Well that'd be impossible." He nudges Oliver's arm gently with his hand just as the rag arrives from across the room, smacking him over the head because he was definitely not looking at it.

Realization sparks in his eyes and he tilts his head, "I thought you were just Attuned. How could you keep this a secret from me?" He smirks, "I thought we were friends."

Not even remotely serious in mood, Henry returns to the work at hand, hoping to make up for the time lost on goofing around.
wherever you run, you see all you leave behind you
lies inside anyone you open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
There is the faint hint of a blush and Oliver bites down on his lip, looking away. Could say the same thing about you. It was meant only for Henry- Juniper didn't need to hear their flirtatious remarks that much, plus it made it a bit more personal.

And with that, Oliver was at work. Thankfully, he could talk and do that. "It simply never came up. I have some magic, yeah, I can show you it all later." Oliver was once very flashy, but he tried to keep some things a secret at first. Not everything needed to be said immediately and there was clearly plenty of time for the two of them to get to know each other more.

The three would continue their work and soon, it was complete! Or... almost.

Standing on up, Oliver dusted off his pants before using his telekinesis to grab a small bottle of paint and three paintbrushes.

"Take a paintbrush and paint your name! After that, feel free to stick around and help out more, otherwise, I think that's all."

Final round!
Have your character write down their name somewhere in the shop! After that, your character is free to go c:

Great work team
OLIVER
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Juniper mostly ignored the men's conversation as she hung shelves, but the words I thought you were just Attuned caught her attention, and she glanced back at Oliver -- too late to spot the rag moving by telekinesis, though, so she wasn't sure what Henry meant. And she decided not to ask; it felt like that would be prying, butting in on their conversation. She'd just keep those words in mind as she got to know Oliver, perhaps. After all, he was set up in the Greatwood now; they'd probably be seeing a good bit of each other.

As she considered the matter, Juniper wrapped up the shelves. Then, at Oliver's instruction, she smiled and picked up a thin paintbrush, choosing a delicate lilac color. She painted her name in elegant loops above the door frame, small enough and at such an angle that you would have to be either very tall or flying to see it.

"I'm glad everything went well," Juniper told Oliver. "You can always come down to the embassy if you need anything else."

Juniper paints her name!
Juniper

"art nouveau winged fairy" by e³°°° is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit here

Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY

Henry is actually quite interested to see the extents of Oliver's magic at some point in the future. He's the last person to strike up an issue over race, not believing that any one is better than the other - just... different. He nods at Oliver with a smile, approving, before returning to his work.

When it's all said and done, they can be proud of their work. Now Oliver has an operational forge and he can create as many weapons as he'd like to, or whatever else he wanted to. Henry admires it with his hands on his hips, ensuring there are no weaknesses in their foundation, when suddenly he's being told to paint his name somewhere.

"Gladly!" He offers with a brighter look on his face, taking a paint brush and finding the perfect place to leave the evidence that he had been here. That he'd made a difference in something... good.

Henry happily paints his name!
wherever you run, you see all you leave behind you
lies inside anyone you open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
The other two steadily sign off their names and he waits until the two had chosen their spot.

With the job fully completed, he plucked up a paintbrush of his own and a lovely navy paint. Moving over to the forge, he etched in his name just to the right of it- against the wall. It wouldn't be obvious, more like a little secret between the three of them.

And so, he stood up, and offered the two of them a grin. "Thank you so much for your help. I don't remember if I mentioned this, but in return, feel free to ask me to make you anything. I can make you two daggers, a sword, arrow heads, or other stuff. If it's made of metal, I'll try my best." There was plenty of time to work with, thankfully. "Feel free to take your time and come back when you've decided."

Otherwise... "You're free to go, thank you for your time." Except, it seems only Juniper would be leaving.

IT'S DONE. Ollie can make you something in thread or not. Up to you.

FIN
OLIVER