i'm on my knees here
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3061
I will fight the end
Chuckling, Ronin's shoulders roll a bit as if he can still feel the imaginary little claws scurrying around beneath his shirt. "If it makes you feel any better, the feel of you under my collar is absolutely better than when Echo was creeping around there," he says, following Remi's gaze to that back room. He remembers, too, when he had just found Sugar, traipsing to this very place half frozen to show off his find.

Closing his eyes at the press of the other man's forehead, Ronin breathes it all in like they might really be there. Like the man in his arms is no less wonderful, no less Lullaby, but a bit less Defender of the Greatwood Against the Ascended Threat. He'd like to live as the mighty monster hunter and clever alchemist again, even if it's just for a few minutes here on the edge of darkness.

"An ocean full of monsters. That's Caido," Ronin agrees with a grin, and he can't deny the way his heartbeat will flutter on Remi's wedding band at seeing the gentle sweetness in his husband's smile. It's enough to make him want to squeeze the alchemist close, to bottle this moment and enjoy it for everything it's worth. "Promise?" he says of their plan, of Leafchange and vampire soup. "I'd really like to taste it this time too, if it's all the same to you."

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
This scar I can't reverse, when the more it heals the worse it hurts
"Even with my little raccoon paws you hated so much?" Remi waggles his fingers, and then his smile grows decidedly more wicked as he presses his lips against Ronin's ear. "Or my tentacles?" Because as much as the alchemist liked to please his husband in any which way, he also loved to torment him just as much. Possibly more.

Snorting, Remi can only relax into the smile that permeates bone-deep. 'Promise. Though if I recall correctly, someone tends to get a bit bloody and shed his antlers during Leafchange.' Giving his husband a prophetic look—you'll find a way to ruin the soup this year again I bet—Remi scratches at the scruff on his chin thoughtfully. "Maybe I can make us a pumpkin gin to go with it. By then Mateo will be big enough to run around trying to smash the gourds, too."

It warmed his heart to imagine what the season might bring...but it cooled just as fast, to know how easily it could all be taken away.
REMI
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
I will fight the end
Ronin can't stop his shiver, or the way he tries to cringe against the word tentacles whispered into his ear, though he somehow winds himself even closer against Remi instead. "Even with your little raccoon paws that I hated so much," he says, punctuating the sentiment with a line of kisses along the stubble of the Lullaby's jaw. "And your tentacles." This, of course, is whispered against the shell of Remi's ear, before Ronin breaks into laughter again.

"Does someone?" Ronin has the audacity to look surprised, as if he's not sure who Remi could possibly be talking about. "Well rest assured, I will have a word... also it's usually fine by Leafchange, thank you. I actually tend to get more obsessed with you. And fighty." Because that won't ruin the soup at all. Still, he brightens again at pumpkin gin, at the idea of Mateo running around and enjoying himself.

"Please," he mumbles against lips he doesn't even recall kissing, "please make more booze. Your wine was wonderful, even when I didn't know what the fuck you were putting in it." There is no cooling off of Ronin's heart tonight. Even the memory of lighter times is enough to make his spirits soar, and he'll keep Remi's excitement safe from the world outside if it kills him.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi of course derives a wicked pleasure from hearing Ronin say so. Sitting up straighter as if to preen beneath his husband's admission, the Lullaby lets go of the anger he'd let build over night. Lips loosened by Ronin's sweetness and fond memories, Remi breathes out the bitterness he'd been holding onto so tightly.

"Mmm, and I love it." Remi all but groans, his hand snaking around Ronin's hip to properly anchor the pair together. He should go get Mateo of cousre, but one more minute won't hurt. And after everything that last night and subsequent hours have put them through, Remi is sure the kind-hearted doctor he's heard so much about will understand. Besides, magic is tricky. Who can say how long it would or wouldn't take Remi to get to Stormbreak.

"Knowing you now the way I do, I don't think you'd want to know." Remi agrees devilishly, the words murmured against the Star's lips, punctuated by stolen kisses and the brush of his nose against Ronin's. "Once we perfect our gin and our soup, maybe we can have everyone..over..." Pausing, the ramifications of everyone and what has just occurred, sinks in. What would become of his relationship with Sunjata, and Nate? Further, didn't Amalia dislike Sunjata for some reason he couldn't quite remember? Could Vai and Zephyr sit comfortably at a table with Sunjata, knowing how easy it was to accuse him of such violence?

'Fucking LongNight.' Remi concludes at last.
REMI
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
Ronin is as malleable in his husband's grip as he'll ever be, and as Remi tugs at his hip he very willingly shifts to sit in the other man's lap, both arms twining around him now to leech at the warmth of his body, to feel the teasing and wicked words tickle across his neck. "And I love you," he tells him, some unsconscious part of him aware that whatever had the Lullaby tied up in knots is somehow releasing now. It has Ronin lavishing Remi with his attention, with laughter stolen and silenced by kisses.

"You're right, I probably wouldn't. You probably put sandwiches in it," he says haughtily, smoothing a hand across Remi's cheek. He is with the alchemist in his plans, right up until reality hits, and even though it's a definite dampener on the situation, Ronin isn't here to bring his husband down. "Fucking. Stupid. LongNight," he agrees, punctuating each word with a kiss. "Luckily, Leafchange, pumpkins and gin are seasons away. We have time." Time to talk. Time to heal. Time to make it right.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Oohh, that would be good." Remi licks his lips at the idea of it. "Thick and creamy soup, with grilled cheese sandwiches? Yes please." Though the mood might quickly have soured again, Ronin is of course there to keep them both afloat. 'Next year, doesn't matter who you are or where, everyone just...stays put.' And if not everyone, at least their family should be in one place.

Rubbing a hand up the side of his cheek, the alchemist briefly considers. He knows he isn't sorry for what he's done. Never before was he a man whose means could justify his actions, but he certainly was now. Whatever damage he'd done to Sunjata, whatever it meant for his friendship with Nate, he would stand by what he did. That fact alone was likely going to be the most damning.

"While I go and get Mateo, if you see Sunjata again...let him know I'm ready to face him, as soon as he wants."
REMI
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
That actually does sound good - Ronin of course had been referring to his husband brewing wine with sandwiches tucked away in it. His stomach rumbles obnoxiously as if to inform the both of them that talk of food right now is unappreciated given the (apparently) early hour, and he grins nods his hearty agreement. "Next year," he agrees. "We all get together. We all drink and eat and have one helluva party. Maybe multiple times."

It sounds good to Ronin. Better, even, than anything he's thought about for a long time. Nodding to his husband as Sunjata's name tumbles from his lips, he leans in for a soft and careful kiss. "I will," he says. "First, though, I will go and see Vai. And take care of you, until you teleport away." He brushes his nose over his husband's, inviting him to sleep now, if he feels he's ready.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi wants to say something like, and no one will die, and the worst pain anyone will receive is from a hangover, but, not that he's superstitious (though he is a littlestitious), he doesn't want to tempt fate, gods, or monsters.

"I won't be long. Get yourself to bed so that I can come back to you." Remi adds as he leans his head forward again. Closing his eyes he can feel the whisper-soft feel of Ronin's eyelashes against his cheek, and the sensation is so delicate and pure that he thinks next time they dream together, he'll try and make a world around that exact feeling. For now though, he's got a doctor to relieve and a son to retrieve.

"Remember, you said that it was intense for all of us. That includes you." Remi presses a kiss against the side of his husband's nose, the gesture as sweet as it is obnoxious. "I'll be back soon." So saying, Remi's body slumps against his husband as Remi's magic overtakes it. Deep into sleep he goes, the tendrils of his magic reaching into the dreamworld to find their son, and when it does, the Lullaby vanishes.

~FIN
REMI