the road to hell
Sunjata
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3061
the dark star
"Oh, you know. The usual stuff - your love, your undivided attention. Something gorgeous is probably appreciated, as well." Ronin wishes he was joking, though he at least has to good grace to be smiling while he delivers the good news to his friend. It's nothing that Sunjata probably doesn't already know. Still picking at the food (though at least paying more attention to his whiskey now that the edge of hunger has been taken off), Ronin tilts his head, curious about the new shift.

The two new shifts.

"I wasn't here for the dragon but I kind of got the idea," he says, motioning at the whole armoured scales and freaky claws shit that Sunjata's got going on. "A Pegasus, though?" The Star brightens, unable to help himself, and he gazes over the wings with both awe and (of course) amusement. "Sunjata, you're so pretty," he says with an exaggerated swoon.
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
// i had enough, i need your innocence. don't let up. just give me your love
give me your release, i need your healing, of your touch, i can take it, i can take the pain //
The usual, then.” He agrees, managing another snort, but it’s good to know that he can’t have fucked up as poorly as he thinks he has. And perhaps it’s worth seeking her out regardless, leaving it to fester just as they had spoken of before, sounded like quite the poor idea. And so, he shifts his attention to the new shifts that adorned his skin, the armor plating and threatening appearance, turning more angelic with feathered wings and hints of his family’s known blue hue seeping through.

Yeah.” He murmurs, reaching forward to grab a shrimp again, taking a bite of it as Ronin swoons. And perhaps it’s with the Star’s help in putting him in a better mood, but his good wing snaps out to push its long feathers into Ronin’s side for the snark. “It is something. Comes with water magic.” He agrees with a softer smile. “The feathers are quite soft.” He rumbles with a shrug, grabbing one of the last ribs now to devour as well.
it's all for you, for you, for you. it's always been for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the dark star
Finally finished with the food, Ronin contents himself in nursing his whiskey and enjoying the trundling conversation with his friend. It's better now that he seems to have been able to bring Sunjata out of himself a bit, as noted by the wings that push into his side. "Oi!" he barks out, laughing and nearly falling off the bar stool. Knocking back the rest of his whiskey, he reaches for the bottle to top himself up, then glances again at the wing.

"Water magic? Ohhhh, so even your shifts think you're the Flood now. Does the dragon breathe waterfalls?" he wonders, unceremoniously reaching out to grasp Sunjata's good wing. He stretches it out so it might drape around Ronin's shoulders, letting him lean into it and rub his cheek along its velvety softness. "Ooooh, you weren't lying. So soft, Jata."
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
give me your release, i need your healing, of your touch, i can take it, i can take the pain //
The rest of the food is downed easily, the wing stretching across to poke Ronin in the side and Sunjata’s unable to keep the half smirk from growing a bit brighter on his face as he hears Ronin’s laughter. The question has him rolling his eyes – a far cry from the shell he’d been when Ronin had answered – feeling the amusement wanting to bubble up and fill out the rest of his numbness. And so he lets it, lets Ronin drape that tri colored wing around his shoulders as Sunjata reaches for his glass to take a sip.

Lightning, actually. Maybe they should’ve just called me the Storm.” A huff leaves him as he lowers the glass to the table and peers back at Ronin. “What, are you cold?” The feathers flex on that wing, the long ones draping out over Ronin’s side as the small ones move to poke into Ronin’s cheek.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
the dark star
"Ooh, the sToRm. I like that, very edgy." Ronin's voice is muffled where he's all but wrapped himself into Sunjata's wing, only his blue eyes visible for a moment, and they are very serious indeed about the Storm and his magnificent abilities. "What, so you can make the ground wet and then electrocute everyone?" He raises his eyebrows, snapping his teeth at the little feathers that come to prod at his cheek. Only then does he let Sunjata shift the wing away should he want to, straightening back up on the bar stool.

He snorts at the mere idea of being cold. "Nah, I'm just a hugger. You know that," he reminds the other man. "It snows in Stormbreak - that's cold, compared to here in Torchline at Deepfrost. You should use those big ol' dragon wings and come visit me some time." The storms are gone, after all. No reason why Sunjata couldn't.
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A snort leaves him, shaking his head at the idea of it being edgy. He supposes it is, though it’s not what he was going for. Just… Accuracy, he supposes. But Ronin is wrapped up in that tri-colored wing and Sunjata can’t help but to shake his head a bit at the question that comes after. “Haven’t tried, actually. Good idea though.” Though the idea of shifting between such forms constantly in order to attain such a feat has his head already beginning to pound.

As for hugging, though, the wing squeezes a little bit tighter around Ronin as he listens, puffing out a quiet sigh and offering his friend a small smile. “Not sure how welcome I’ll be in Stormbreak.” Not with all the things he wants to find out, all the wrongs he wishes to fix (and of course the impending realization that the shrine of Torchline was under attack). “I can’t fly right now until I’m healed up completely. But maybe I’ll stop by once I am.” He murmurs, quietly, casting a glance to the broken wing once more.
SUNJATA
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
the dark star
"See?" Ronin says with an exaggerated sigh. "I've only been gone for like two seasons, and you've already run out of excellent ideas. Good thing I was here to remind you that you could barbecue your enemies just by using a wet floor, eh?" The Star couldn't sound more proud of himself, though he's almost knocked off the stool as Sunjata's wing comes squeezing around him, causing him to slide into the Flood.

"Are you sure you aren't cold?" He chuckles, slinging an arm around Sunjata for a cuddle, since they're so close anyway. It also gives Ronin an excuse to steal another shrimp. (There's always going to be an ulterior motive, Sunjata, and you know it). Scoffing at the idea that Stormbreak won't welcome the Flood, Ronin can only shrug under the wing. "I don't care," he says airily. "You heal your wing up and come and find me in Stormbreak, and I'll show you the ropes. Deal?"
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I did miss your input.” He agrees gruffly, offering a small smirk Ronin’s way as the Star drapes his arm around and plucks the shrimp from his hands. He puffs out a sigh, flicking a bit of the barbecue sauce onto Ronin from where he sits, but makes no move to actually comment on it or act as though anything has occurred. “Yeah, I’m sure.” He rumbles to Ronin as he picks up another shrimp and downs it immediately so that Ronin can’t swipe it from him.

As for Stormbreak? He quirks his lips a bit at how Ronin says he doesn’t care, a moment of pause as he considers his friend, before huffing out a quiet sigh. “Should I wear a turtleneck?” He murmurs, half joke half serious, his head tilting to Ronin in just a way that the many ascended bites on his neck glimmer with the light within the house. “Pretty sure that’s a dead ringer to them for allegiances and all that. Especially with the priest running around.” This is said with distaste, as he reaches for the glass to down the contents.
SUNJATA
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
the dark star
”And I missed giving my input. So it seems I was always meant to visit,” Ronin says with a dramatic sigh, which turns into a display of teeth snapping to try to avoid the barbecue sauce flicked his way. He of course manages to dodge precisely none of it, and he’s still dotted with sauce as he reaches out for one of the last chicken wings off the tray. ”I don’t think a turtleneck would suit you. Too lumpy underneath,” he says around a mouthful of chicken, moving to prod at Sunjata’s sides and his arms, before he sits back to observe the Ascended bites.

And yes, they are rather obvious, now that Ronin thinks about it, but that has never stopped the Star before. ”We’ll just say you were captured and tortured by Ascended. Mercilessly feasted upon so they could steal your many shifts.” Here Ronin flaps the wing wrapped round him to demonstrate (yes, he does cover it in sauce as well). ”They’ll hail you as a war hero, and hang off your every word, I’m sure.”
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A humming sound leaves his throat as if he’s considering the idea of Ronin’s input meaning that he was meant to visit. He doesn’t comment on it, choosing instead to focus on the subject of Stormbreak, of visiting such a place that would look down on him in the blink of an eye once they saw. The pokes and prods do bring a quiet snort to the Flood, a shake of his head of the mention of lumpy turtlenecks. It still likely wouldn’t be enough, not with the silvery scars beneath his ear, not even hidden by the earring that sits there.

So he inhales a slow sigh, letting his gaze drift toward the Star. His lips part to make some snarky comment about what he knows of Cian, but then Ronin’s wrapping that tri toned wing  around him, dipped in sauce that coats his feathers and this time he doesn’t refrain from a roll of his eyes. “It’s going to take me forever to get that out. Thank you for that.” He half mutters, but the edge of a smile on his face is there.

And so the Flood stands, sways a brief moment as he realizes how drunk he’s gotten, before he recovers to move to the sink and clean his wing, cursing at Ronin internally and aloud, before he finally lets Ronin’s charm break through his clouds the rest of the night.

FIN <3333
SUNJATA