Gone, gone, gone
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

I can feel the love I want, I can feel the love I need
But it's never gonna come the way I am
Could I change it if I wanted, can I rise above the flood?
Will it wash out in the water, or is it always in the blood?

As his eyes fell upon...well, presumably it was a creature of some sort, but calling it so seemed like a stretch of zoology, Remi inhaled sharply. Glancing from Ro to Ro, he saw that neither of the captain's looked particularly worried at this point. Neither raised weapons nor appeared to adopt a defensive position, and so nor did Remi. Still, a few feathers appeared in his hair as the instinct to take flight coursed through his veins.

"Uhh...did you say something?" Remi called out to the creature, perhaps feeling that since he was the most like an animal here, he was somehow qualified to speak with...uh...whatever that was.

Art by Mikado13!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"HiideeeyussssssBrrraAPAAAAPPPPP—" Each time it belched in the middle of a word, the smell of rotten eggs wafted towards the trio. "Pleease don—HRGGGGBbblllaaar RPPPP—lookit me—HHRGGGGGGGG" The creature seemed to all but throw up in its mouth, wincing apologetically? towards the group, before sort of blobbing to the side as if it meant to awkwardly roll away.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

Oh sweet Safrin this was unpleasant, and Ronin instantly regretted being at the front of the group. Pressing his lips together and turning his face away, sleeve coming up to cover his mouth, he glanced to his companions.

"I am very keen to listen to it," he remarked, catching the plea not to look at it. "We should perhaps put it out of its misery? Failing that I would very much like to let it get on its way."

A helper at heart, in any other circumstance Ronin would have wanted to stick around and find out more, and see what he might be able to do to ease the creature's suffering. But no. Not this. No thanks.

RONIN
JUST WATCH ME
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Roana had a strong stomach. This woman had triplet boys. She changed diapers – of the exploded variety no less. She had seen and smelled the gruesome aftermath of war. But so help her the stench and sheer…nastiness of the thing in front of them was beyond comprehension. She pressed her lips into a thin line in an effort to keep herself from dry heaving at it.

”If this is what it smells like normally imagine how much worse it would be if we cut it open.” she said quietly when Ronin suggested they put it out of its misery. Uh-uh. Nope. That was an awful idea. ”It isn’t attacking. It’s moving out of the way…let’s just let it move along then keep going ourselves.” The sooner they got away from this thing the better. Ugh.

ROANA
You should've crowned her 'cause she's a goddess
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

I can feel the love I want, I can feel the love I need
But it's never gonna come the way I am
Could I change it if I wanted, can I rise above the flood?
Will it wash out in the water, or is it always in the blood?

Ronin.” The alchemist scolded under his breath. “How would you like it if Vanya said that to you in the morning, mmm?” For as handsome as Ronin was when he went to bed, Remi had woken up next to his friend’s side and it was not always a pretty sight. His breath wasn’t nearly as bad as the stink from the creature, but his point stood.

“We will not look at you—“ Remi called gently towards the creature, before nodding towards Roana. “I agree. We can just...leave it.” Even so, the alchemist’s voice was uncertain. He felt both condescending to be speaking of the creature as if it wasn’t there, but also felt irresponsible for just leaving it. Still, if the only options were killing it or leaving it alone, he was happy to choose the latter.

Art by Mikado13!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

"If I looked - or smelled - anything like that then I would consider it a blessing," Ronin mumbled under his breath, rubbing at his eyes (the intensity of the stank had made them water, for crying out loud) and keeping his sleeve firmly over his mouth. Leaving it alone was the way to go, then, it seemed.

Ronin waited for the foul creature to shuffle out of their way, noting which direction it slimed in so that he didn't have to risk running into it a second time, before inching past and swallowing the bile that rose in the back of his throat. When they were finally clear of it and back in the wonderfully familiar smells of damp and stale air (he breathed them deep, like they were the sweetest flowers), he glanced to his comrades.

"What the heck was that?"

RONIN
JUST WATCH ME