I'm Counting Sheep but Running Out
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Locke

im all for compassion
Locke just.. snarls back. Honestly, this little shit head kind of reminds him of himself when he was younger. Doesn't stop him from you know, hitting him again. (Or trying to at least!) "Just give me the stupid chain and I'll let you go, okay? Don't wanna go breaking that cute little nose of yours." It's said through grit teeth as he pushes him against the fence again. He's not looking to beat up a twerp really but he's also kinda not against the idea. He's already hit him once, right? His not punching hand curls in Rigby's shirt, lifting him up a bit more. They're about the same height so it's not like he can properly pick him up but still, doesn't stop him from trying.
but not on my dime
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
i'm really not so with you anymore
The fist that met his cheek stunned him for a moment, he found himself coughing, shutting his eyes to stop the daze that threatened him. He pushed back into the moment, struggling against the other man's grip. His brown eyes alight with an anger, but also amusement; Rigby loved how much he could piss the guy off, how easy it was to tip people like this into rage.

So why not push some more? "It'd look better on me than your bitch anyway," he growled against the fist near his chest, that shoved and dug into his clothes. This doesn't solve anything, and it isn't going to, but Rigby didn't care. Maybe this is the day he get's clocked in an alley, or maybe not.
i'm just a ghost
RIGBY
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
i don't mind compassion
This fucking.. He's going to.. He doesn't know yet. Beat him senseless? He's just kind of letting Locke hit him and it's kind of losing its being fun. He likes punching people but he likes when they fight back. Rigby is kind of fighting back, but not like.. physically. He's wiggling but it doesn't really do much.

And then he talks, again, in his annoying ass voice. Locke's eyes narrow and a Cheshire grin splits his face. "You know what? You're right. Probably would look better on you than my bitch.. So why don't you be my bitch instead?" It's said low, something between a threat and a promise. His grip doesn't loosen though, even if he's almost nose to nose with Rigby now. He's not entirely sure why he said it. He's not against the idea though, not entirely. "Well?"
just not on my dime
LOCKE
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
This has Rigby go stiff, if only for a moment. An empty threat maybe, but not something he wanted to toy with. This was not his game, and he didn't want to be a part of it. As the man grew nearer and Rigby could feel his breath against his bloody cheek, he glared, completely quiet, nothing but hatred in his dark gaze.

He let the tension pass before he shook his sleeve some and the chain fell loose. He held it up, chin angled up in defiance as he waited for his prize to be snatched away. He lost, really lost this time, and that made his blood boil.
i'm just a ghost
RIGBY
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
i don't mind compassion
Well that worked unexpectedly well. Locke makes a little noise as he takes the chain and lets Rigby go. He steps back, looking at it. It's pretty but he was kind of having fun so he frowns just a little. And he feels the slightest hint of rejection, even if he was mostly just joking. Or threatening? Not that he would've done anything that Rigby didn't want.. Besides the punching.. He's got an odd set of morals, doesn't he? Either way, he moves to give Rigby room.

"Didn't know I was that repulsive but thanks.." He tucks the chain into his pocket, making a point of hiding it away from squirrelly fingers. All this hell for a fucking chain.. Better be worth it.
just not on my dime
LOCKE
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Change author:
As soon as the chain left his fingers and the grip was slackened, Rigby pulled away, releasing a deep breath that he didn't know he'd been holding. Rigby didn't flirt, he didn't play around with the idea of intimacy. Gross, uncomfortable, the idea of anything beyond getting punched seemed wrong. He hadn't known much else, but no thanks Locke, his own hand would do just fine.

He staggered away and wiped at some of the blood on his cheek, the skin on his cheekbone torn just enough to look gnarly. The bruise would be worse, smiling would likely hurt. Good thing he didn't plan on doing it. "Asshole," he growled as the other man enjoyed his prize, tucking it away and speaking playfully. Then he turned, headed for the fence with every intent of jumping it to disappear on the other side.
i'm just a ghost
RIGBY
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
i don't mind compassion
He is indeed an asshole but he just grins at Rigby as he climbs over the fence. Honestly he'd wanted this to give to Maeve but he's kind of thinking about keeping it now. Surely he'll run into Rigby again, maybe he'll give it to him as a gift. Maybe he'll give it to Maeve. Maybe he'll just keep it. Either way, what an end to LongNight? He couldn't have asked for anything better. Well, being drunk and getting laid would be better but this is a close second. And he's got time to spare.

He gives his pocket one last pat before heading back out into the alley. Surely someone else has something he can sneak away.. Maybe a bottle of booze? His hand does kinda hurt.

_FIN_
just not on my dime
LOCKE