Site Wide Event we're always changing

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
flowerbirth

As the world breathes a sigh of relief now that the weight of Deepfrost and LongNight have passed, it does so more darkly this year. This circle around the sun does not see Caido beginning the new year with quite so much optimism as it has before.

The world is hurting. Conflict is brewing, and while the majority of you might not be cooking implements, you're all ingredients. Like it or not. But Caido has its own way of protecting itself during times like these. Whether it's Rae's influence or simply that the world has grown clever over the centuries of wards fought on the face of it, is anyone's guess.

This event will run from March 1 - April 30. All requirements must be met to complete the event. Multiple characters can participate, but the threads do not carry across! (I.E. Both characters must complete all threads to gain +2 stat each).

Please include {SE} somewhere in your thread title. Once all requirements are met, post them here with your OOC account, linking the necessary threads and where you'd like your +2 stats to be allocated!

Your seasonal tasks are as follows!
1. Explore two boards of the Wilds (The Climb is excluded). One of these threads must be with a character you haven't thread with before. (Try and prioritize threading with a new writer if possible!)
2. In addition to your two exploration threads, have a favourable, or negative encounter with a new flora/fauna (can be in any board)
3. Do one of the following: Aid the Torchers as they prepare for Monsoon season, help Halo dig-out all of their frozen/snowed-over pathways, or rebuild the Grounds after LongNight.
4. Have the thing happen to you, or discuss with someone who has had the thing happen to them. (You'll know it when it happens).

For +5 bonus luck, dare to enter the Draig Cordillera (and live--Demigods must not be knocked unconscious).

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
For Maeve +1 to luck and +1 to dexterity

Explore 2 different parts of the Wilds with a new person in one of the threads
(se) drowning lessons w/ Rigby tar pits
{SE} give me succor w/Ronin oerwoud
Flora Fauna Interaction
(se) drowning lessons sentient vines
Help prepare the Torchers prepare
{SE} do not be angry with the rain w/ Melita
Have the Thing happen to you
{split} (se) drowning lessons w/ Ronin
the Delicious and Delightful
Spoopy Ghost

Age: 36 | Height: I AM TOL | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: Yes - Strg: Not stronk - Dext: 20 - Endr: A gentle breeze would end me - Luck: Infinite - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
For Ronin! Could I get +2 to END please?

1. Explore two boards of the Wilds (The Climb is excluded). One of these threads must be with a character you haven't thread with before. (Try and prioritize threading with a new writer if possible!)
{SE} give me succor - Oerwoud with Maeve for the first time
{split} {SE} give me succor - Boondocks
2. In addition to your two exploration threads, have a favourable, or negative encounter with a new flora/fauna (can be in any board)
getting handsy Encountered Hand Mines
3. Do one of the following: Aid the Torchers as they prepare for Monsoon season, help Halo dig-out all of their frozen/snowed-over pathways, or rebuild the Grounds after LongNight.
{SE} shore up, hunker down - Helped prepare Torchline for the monsoons with Aurelia
4. Have the thing happen to you, or discuss with someone who has had the thing happen to them. (You'll know it when it happens).
Had the thing happen with Maeve.
- DONE

Age: 1 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
for Aurelia can she get +2 to her Dexterity please?

Explore 2 Boards of the Wilds (1 with a new character):
{SE} sifting the sands - explored the Wishtide Waterways with Adam
(SE) tame the wilds - explored Tanglefoot with Deimos

Have a Favourable/Negative Encounter with New Fauna:
(SE) heart of a lion - attacked by a Molten Tiger (with Wessex)

Aid the Torchers in Prep for Monsoon Season:
{SE} shore up, hunker down - helped Ronin prep

Have the thing happen to you:
{split} (SE) heart of a lion - the thing happened to her and Wessex
DONE

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
For Locke! +2 to Luck please!

1. Explore two boards of the Wilds
Leap of Faith - {SE} the edge of disaster (w/Nate)
Undergrove - (SE)(Open!) Might as Well be Walking on the Sun (w?Melita)
Undergrove - (SE)(Open!) Might as Well be Walking on the Sun (w?Melita)
{SE} You Keep it Copacetic
w/Maeve
Professional Dillon Wrangler

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
All right, here's my hoard:

Deimos:
Could he have +2 to Endurance? <3

1. Explore two boards of the Wilds (The Climb is excluded). One of these threads must be with a character you haven't thread with before.
{SE} still wild - with Aisha
(SE) tame the wilds - with Aurelia (new)

2. In addition to your two exploration threads, have a favourable, or negative encounter with a new flora/fauna
{se} in the ink Encountered Ceffyl Dŵr

{se} your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches Cleaned up frozen pathways in Halo

4. Have the thing happen to you, or discuss with someone who has had the thing happen to them.
{split} {SE} still wild

Melita
Could she have a +1 to Strength and +1 to Luck? <3

1. Explore two boards of the Wilds (The Climb is excluded). One of these threads must be with a character you haven't thread with before.
{SE} I do not exist to silently agree - with Nate
(SE)(Open!) Might as Well be Walking on the Sun - with Locke (new)

2. In addition to your two exploration threads, have a favourable, or negative encounter with a new flora/fauna
{se} I will be tempests Encountered a molten tiger

{SE} do not be angry with the rain Prepped the Halenani with Maeve

4. Have the thing happen to you, or discuss with someone who has had the thing happen to them.
(SE) let's bury all these fears Aurelia tells her about "the thing"

Mabel
Could she have +2 to Luck? <3

(se) aeria gloris - with Aamu
{SE} A place of grief - with Sah (new)

{se} you can't prevent this Encountered chorus bees

{PQ} {se} absence of light Repaired farmhouse PQ

{split} (se) aeria gloris
DONE
Am I famous yet?

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Wessex has completed the SE. +2 to Endurance, please?

-- {se} smoked out of heaven - Eye of fire with Varus (new person)
-- for when a card just isn't enough - Queens Gamit with Edrei

-- (SE) heart of a lion - encountered molten tiger

--{PQ} {se} ashes, ashes, we all fall down - cleaning up the HG

-- {se} I'm headed straight for the floor - teleported to Hak Etme with Hotaru
DONE
Chan Chanling

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Seren, +2 Luck

{SWE} we're always changing
  • Explore two boards of the Wilds (The Climb is excluded). One of these threads must be with a character you haven't thread with before. (Try and prioritize threading with a new writer if possible!)
    {SE} notches in the belt - Noah
    (se) i hear the secrets that you keep - Aamu
  • In addition to your two exploration threads, have a favourable, or negative encounter with a new flora/fauna (can be in any board)
    I've got some color back - Singing stones, favorable
  • Do one of the following: Aid the Torchers as they prepare for Monsoon season, help Halo dig-out all of their frozen/snowed-over pathways, or rebuild the Grounds after LongNight.
    {se} mistakes were made - Shovel snow in Halo
  • Have the thing happen to you, or discuss with someone who has had the thing happen to them. (You'll know it when it happens).
    {se} persistence is key - discussed with Hotaru
DONE

Age: 28 | Height: Microscopic | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
For Hotaru +2 to END please!

- {se} persistence is key
- {se} I'm headed straight for the floor

- {se} coming in for the kill

- {se} Toil, No Trouble

- {split} {se} I'm headed straight for the floor
DONE
php magician

Age: 116 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Athena - Mythical - Shire
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970

+1 DEX +1 END for Aamu, pl0x <3
DONE

Age: 25 | Height: cotf's tallest | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
Could Aisha get +2 luck? ty!

1. Explore two boards of the Wilds (The Climb is excluded). One of these threads must be with a character you haven't thread with before. (Try and prioritize threading with a new writer if possible!) - {SE} still wild with Deimos and {se} end of the road with Cameron (new) ✔
2. In addition to your two exploration threads, have a favourable, or negative encounter with a new flora/fauna (can be in any board) - (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn with chorus bees ✔
3. Do one of the following: Aid the Torchers as they prepare for Monsoon season, help Halo dig-out all of their frozen/snowed-over pathways, or rebuild the Grounds after LongNight. - (se) i finally dig myself again digging in halo✔
4. Have the thing happen to you, or discuss with someone who has had the thing happen to them. (You'll know it when it happens). - {split} {SE} still wild with deimos ✔
DONE

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Noah - Flowerbirth 312 - +2 Strength, please!

- {SE} notches in the belt - Mourn with Seren (new char!)
- {se} i got lost to find my way - King's End with Deimos (still ongoing thread)

- (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - Encounter with Chorus Bees with Aisha

- {se} with a sense of poise and rationality - Helped clean up the faux house with Wessex (still ongoing thread)

- {se} new experiences in an old world - Discussed "the thing" with Hotaru (still ongoing thread)
DONE