(o) like a thousand shining stars
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
it's whatever you feel, it's whatever i want to do
Sah joined Aisha, offering some more questions and a bit of inspiration. Since the building was an inn she'd figured that they would clean up some of the rooms upstairs for visiting members and affiliates to stay. An infirmary might be a stretch, and there was such a place not far away in the citadel, but the kitchen might be nice. She stood in a nice little nook, they could potentially turn the previous innkeeper's reception into a pantry, small inventory space. Food and drink in the shelving behind, maybe some easily stored medical supplies in these drawers.

"We can clean out some of the rooms upstairs for people to stay in. And we could maybe turn this little nook into a medical and food pantry or something? Stock it for gatherings and for when people return from hunts," she replied, nodding along and glancing to Sah for any of his follow up thoughts. She then left the counter space and delved further, not trying the stairs yet but using the door before them, opening up what was likely once a store room for liquors. She could see the walls lined with armaments, armor, a nice room where people could suit up before moving out.
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Online
Change author:
MP: 3215

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah inspected the mentioned area. "That seems as good of a spot as any for it. Having basic necessities on the first floor and easy to access makes sense. People could also leave and take supplies there maybe? Such as if they upgraded to a better weapon but the previous one is still of decent enough quality, they could leave it there for another guild member to take." He mused, wondering if such a system even existed in guilds.

Sah followed Aisha to the store room. "Plenty of space. I'm sure we could use it." He glanced at the stairs. "Let's check the upstairs and see how it's held up."

Sah and Aisha explored the rest of the inn, noting which rooms could be used for what, which repairs needed to be made, and other important details that would make the coming renovations easier.

{Fin}

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie