Take a Break With Me
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe gave him a goofy, rather lopsided smile when he helped make sure she wouldn't fall out of her chair. He was so nice! Why couldn't any of the other guys around here be nice too, she wondered. Though she supposed she hadn't met very many. Or had she? She couldn't really remember now.

Why was she here? What had she been angry about? Wait...had she been angry?

A little gasp escaped her lips. "He was!?" she said in surprise, but with a bright smile. "So he was on yer roof sos he could meet youuuuuu! Is so romantic!!" she slurred with a dreamy little sigh. Phoebe pressed the palms of her hands to her cheeks, smooshing her face in her own excitement over the adorableness of it - which was really only as adorable as it was because her mind was three sheets to the wind. "What was his name? Is he here?" she said, then gasped, remembering suddenly there had been someone else that Frey had taken away his feelings for. "I'isn dat guy is it?? The one you hadnnnseen?" she said worriedly, brows furrowing. Frankly she looked ridiculous with her smooshed cheeks and furrowed brows.

"Yes! More! More is always betterrright?" she said when he said there could be more. More what? What had she asked about? Whatever it was it was probably good.

"You so nice to me." she said with a sigh. "My best frien. Yep! Thas right mister!" she said and grinned at him.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

laughing like children, living like lovers
& I guess that's why they call it the blues.

Remi chuckled. "He very nearly broke his shoulder falling off my roof. And it happened to be the very middle of the night and we ended up sleeping on the floor together." He admitted with another grin, unable to recall now just why it was they'd slept on the floor, but remembering exactly what it had been like to wake up in Ianto's arms, and the brilliant shock of terror that had flooded his system. "His name is Ianto." Remi said, not even bothering trying to say it with his friend's scottish lilt. Frowning, Remi looked into his empty wine glass and shook his head. "No...I have not seen him. I put up a missing poster the first day we arrived, but no one has said anything yet."

"Oh...ah.." Remi ran a distracted hand through his curls before reaching for another bottle of wine. "No, Ianto wasn't that guy." He repeated with a slight shake of his head, using his magic to uncork the bottle and pouring himself a healthy glass. Taking a long sip—he had some catching up to do, it seemed—the alchemist sighed. "No, that was a man named—" He paused. Once upon a time he wouldn't dare mention the duke's name in relation to himself, but now? Now it hardly seemed to matter at all. "—Loren. Loren Launceleyn."

Remi chuckled and grinned at the blonde, wondering if she would rally, or end up passing out. "Well, you deserve only the very best." He said with a grin, toasting her before taking another healthy drink from his glass.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.