we all died young
Edy
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
There Adam was, in a site of natural beauty, surrounded by the lapping waves of the ocean, the moon in the sky lighting the water; all he could think was: God, I wish I could have a wank.

Yeah, it was probably immature, but all this Voice stuff was really getting him down. Not only was he now enrolled in some weird God war he really didn't want a part in, he couldn't even drink or fuck about - and there went his chest, suddenly noticeably hairier in the space of a few moments. He'd always been a hairy guy anyway, but this was getting ridiculous. Pulling out a dagger from his boot, he started to pull hair straight and saw it off, frowning in irritation as he did so, with no concern for respect for the 'glass cathedral' as chest hair fell down to the floor.

"Fucking hair - fucking Voice shit and--" He mumbled under his breath. Really, deep down, he knew he was mad because this was all his own fault, but it was easier to just make faces at his bizarrely rug-like chest and swear.
Look who makes their own bed
Lies right down within it
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
you're boring me to death
'Why y'think it's called skinny dipping?'

Edy is on an inflatable unicorn, bare-naked in the moonlight. She cuts a rather striking figure, with her penis lazily flopped between her thighs and her small breasts pressed against the neck of her floatie. "Cause it isn't like y'really get any skinnier, y'know? And also, fat shaming." The Rapacious has never been anything other than skin and bones (which back home was the look), but that didn't mean she wasn't all about body positivity just the same.

Kicking her feet to paddle slightly closer, Edy narrows her eyes, watching Adam carving off his own chest hair. "Dude, just go to a barber, what the fuck." There's only a playful amount of criticism in her voice as she drifts closer, apparently all too content to watch Adam saw at himself.

It was the most action either of them were gonna get out here, after all.
& i'm already dead
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
ADAM
Becoming aware of a voice talking about, uh, something, nearby, Adam looked up. He was very impressed right away to see someone on such an impressive floating Unicorn, not the sort of thing you often saw around Torchline. It helped that she was hot, too, but as he had often done recently, he reeled in his mind before it got too crazy. Both for the sake of his marriage and now, his appearance.

"The fuck kinda barber cuts your chest hair?" He asked, sighing and going to put the dagger away in his boot; there was something particularly undignified about letting someone watch you pathetically and unevenly saw at your body hair. "Sides, I was fucking cursed or some shit. It's growing way too fast to do anything about it." Adam had made the association with sex, but had not worked out quite why he was cursed; his current theory was that the Voice had been so mad he wanted a working dick she decided to teach him a lesson.

Not occupied any more with his ever-elongating situation, Adam properly looked over Edy. He felt like he recognised her, could tell from the fangs (and the fact she was naked in the ocean at night) that she was Ascended. "...You're...you came back at the same time as me, right?"
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edy chews on that for a moment, her lips and eyebrows warbling thorugh all sorts of expressive poses before she finally realizes he's fucking got her. "Yeah, good point." She conceedes easily with a boney shrug. "I guess some birds or whatnot'll probably use it for a nest. Huh." Edy chuckles to herself, splashing her feet in the water. "I take it back. You aren't being some fucking weirdo, you're all environmentally friendly."

Frowning that he was cursed, (and paddling back an inch or two in case it was catching), Edy just sniffs. "Whad'you do to get cursed?"

The whole coming back thing was a blur, and so despite Adam's likely cursed-aura, Edy paddles herself a bit closer. Narrowing her eyes and squinting at him, looking him up and down, she suddenly slaps the side of her hand on the neck of the unicorn (creating a rather satisfying thwwwap). "Heyyy, no! You're gun guy, right?" And then, just in case she got the word wrong, she made the paradigmatic pew pew! motion with both of her hands, while beaming triumphantly at him.
& i'm already dead
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
"...I dunno, thinking about some bird raising babies in my chest hair is pretty fucking weird." Adam admitted with a wrinkled nose as he watched the hairs float away on the water; he hoped they'd just sink down into the ocean and disappear forever. It did cross his mind that they might still be affected by the curse, that every time he fucked the hairs would grow in the ocean, making a huge hairball in the sea that continued to expand until it consumed the world--

He supposed he'd just have to deal with that if it happened.

As for what he did to get cursed; Adam rolled his eyes and flopped back to sit down, groaning. "Not much. Asked to talk to the Voice at the shrine and if I could ask for a favour. That was it. Literally. Fucking harsh." Rubbing at his face, he peeked at Edy through his fingers. "Not a good first impression for our saviour or whatever."

Being recognised had always been something he'd enjoyed, and 'gun guy' was one of the better reputations he could ask for on Caido. Nodding, Adam laughed and sat up a little, miming firing a gun back at Edy. "Yeah, that's me. Though...didn't come back with my babies. Guess they're still back in the fucking mountain where I died. And I can't get anymore here, so..." He shrugged. "I still have some bullets. But what's the use of that without the pistols?"
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Well that's on you for cutting before thinking, then." Edy points out, lips pursed and shoulders shrugging toward her ears. Watching as a patch of hair drifts by her leg, the Rapacious recoils, kicking at the hairball beneath the water. "Some fuckin' ghostwhales' gonna have a toupe now."

Pulling a face, the Rapacious waggles her way closer until the unicorn bumps up against the sand. "Fuck her. We did our part during the whole hey kill these monsters for no reason thing, so I feel like we're all square." Was that at all accurate? No probably not. But you know what? Boooo bitch. Fucking booo.

'Well shit, lets go git 'em!" Edy waggles a bit more forward as if she's suggesting that they fuck off right that second. "Come on, it's like with lightning. You can't die twice in the same spot." What????.

"Can't one of those magic assholes make you some? Zariah used to boss that Remi guy around and get him to make her shit. Or Jigano?"
& i'm already dead
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
Adam couldn't help but laugh at the idea of a Ghostwhale with a toupee; he snorted and shook his head, pushing a hand through his hair. Hopefully, this would be the only time he'd have to do an emergency chest hair chop; he was sure he'd think about fucking more in the next season, but maybe he'd be able to manage it so he only had to trim in the mornings.

"Yeah...fuck, that was a shitty welcome back, wasn't it? I'm pretty sure we were only brought here again so we could help 'em with that." He wasn't really under any impression it was because he was particularly amazing to the Voice, even with as big as Adam's ego famously was. So far being Ascended was particularly rough; there was the usual loss of sensation, fresh trauma from death, sudden responsibility to kill monsters, a whole new social climate to navigate...

Edy's suggestion to go get the guns was met with a hard stare that said no in every feature Adam had. "I think as long as the big ol' fuck off dragon is still there, I abso-fucking-lutely can." As far as his guns went, Adam had had to sadly bid farewell to the idea of ever recovering them. One more bit of his old life chipped away. "I haven't seen Jigano at all since comin' back...and isn't Remi off sucking Ludo's raggy ass in the woods or some shit? I've heard weird rumours, I dunno."
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Yeah, and honestly? For fucking what? Fuck those monsters, and fuck the Grounds." Torchline was pretty sunny, but you know what? That's what fucking umbrellas and coming out at night, were for.

Adam's expression says no, but Edy's says yes. ' 'kay well, when I show up with your guns, you're gonna be so fucked off and it'll all be on you." Cause how could you fear dying again when 1. You'd done it already and 2. You had fuck all to live for?

"They're both fucks." The Rapacious says with a bony shrug. And then, "Y'know? Everyone is a fuck. I think I hate everyone now. Y'ever feel like that?"
& i'm already dead
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
"Yeah...d'you know if we actually did it? Like, are they all dead, or did we just fart about and nearly die?" Adam had no idea how many monsters they had been facing, no way to tell if any remained; he'd only faced one personally and hadn't heard of anyone being swarmed by crowds of hundreds...he worried they'd only made a dent on a very fucking big problem.

He laughed when she mentioned coming back with his guns, though the tiny sliver of doubt that she might did make it a bit shorter than it might have been. "And you know how to use them? I remember having to explain the whole thing to a lotta people here. S'not just point it and wish like magic, y'know." That, and he had the bullets.

Adam had felt jaded since coming back to life, but it seemed like Edy possibly had him beat on just how bitter one could be. Leaning back with his own shrug, he kicked a booted foot out in front of him. "I dunno, I like some people. Even if they are fucks. S'not human to hate everyone, right? You gotta like something about someone, even if it's just their ass or whatever."
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
'Well I didn't go out with a fucking abacus and count 'em up or anything if that's what you're asking.' Biting the inside of her lip, Edy considers. "But I mean...idk, did we do it? Who's to say they aren't all gonna pop up again next year like PLOT TWIST MOTHERFUCKERS."

Sticking out her tongue, of course Edy is going to say yes. "Y'showed me in the Temple 75 lifetimes ago, remember?" Waggling her eyebrows, she makes pewpew gestures at him again.

"Yeah well. We ain't human anymore are we." The Rapacious points out.

Pushing her feet away from the island, Edy points her finger at Adam again. 'K well, enjoy not hating everyone. Imma go find me some guns." Pulling the 'trigger' she weakly makes a bit of sand shake and move near him (ooOoOOo so intimidating), as she floats off into the darkness.

"Yo, make me a wig." She calls over her shoulder with a cackle as she passes by a bit of his floating hair.

~FIN
& i'm already dead