[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
“Hm.” She rolled it thoughtfully between her fingers, pondering over the likelihood of its existence, of the reason why it was made in the first place. Big; untouchable, and uncertain why Nate’s voice altered in a significant way. More and more and more, and her head tilted absentmindedly, taking care to ball it in her fist again, making another fluid motion into the thin air. “Maybe I’ll just stab people with it instead.” A Cheshire grin flickered and bound across her mouth, before her attention deviated.

To the sparkling, glistening scales roaming by her feet, and this was perhaps the perfect opportunity to try the pin out. Though certainly not as sharp as she would’ve liked, it might do just fine with enough force behind it. Quietly crouching, nearly kneeling into the cool water, she poised herself directly above maneuvering animals, before slicing through the void, the wind, the veneer, and feeling the unknown item catch on her newfound bounty. Like a prize, like a trophy, the girl lifted it up in one rounding movement, revealing a brilliant gilded hued fish caught on its ramparts. “For you!” She announced, as per their agreement and arrangement.
Melita
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
Jokes and violence shake Nate out of his reverie, a rumbling chuckle leaving him at the notion of such a little oretty thing being used for stabbings. ”I don’t know if it’s as ladylike as a brooch, but it’s a hell of a lot more fun sounding.” He offers the words out easily, the joke obvious in his tone and the curve of his smile. ”I don’t think any would see it coming.” Such a little oretty, frail thing? Who would assume it could be used to hurt. It really was surprisingly fitting for his favourite niece.

”Oh, you shouldn’t have.” He purrs smoothly, the grin on his face equal parts bemused and horrified. But he reaches out still, a firm thumb pressed over the little fish’s body to hold it still so he can inspect it without it wriggling out of his hand. ”You know, my nonno once told my brother and I a story about this guy he knew who swallowed a live fish for a bet.” Considering mg the goldfish, Nate let’s his head tip back and forth. ”You think it’s terrible?” He ponders, a half second before scooping the poor thing into his mouth, holding it behind his teeth while he smiles at Mel, as if waiting for her permission to swallow.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
“Perfect,” was a widened grin and a rounded gaze – full of mischief and wilderness, for she had no aspects of being ladylike and the more unpredictable notions fit right into the scope and range of her talents. Capricious, mercurial, volatile, and vehement – if she sharpened the edges on a whetstone, it might become even grander…

But at her fish offering, she could only laugh, handing over the newfound gift with aplomb and relish, hands tucked behind her back as if she were the picture of innocence. “Oh?” A story, and she didn’t get enough from Nate, tilting her head a fraction to listen, to indulge, arching a brow at how this could’ve likely been something finagled from a Torchline bar too. “Guess you ought to find out,” and she giggled again, forgoing and forgetting the petty troubles immersed in the background, brows arching, waiting for the end result. Would it wriggle on the way down? Her nose wrinkled eventually, pondering the moments with the slightest of a grimace, shoulders bunching by her ears as if to avoid the inevitable thought.
Melita
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
If Nate were a touch smarter he might regret supplying his niece with something that could so easily be fashioned into an implement of malice and menace, but honestly? He’s just glad she likes it. The first offering skewered onto its less than sharp point pops into his mouth, Nate swallowing the poor fish as Mel giggles her support.

To say the experience was uncomfortable would be an understatement. Nate had gotten used to all manner of nausea in another life, a master of hovering between blackouts and hangovers, but this was different, was the first he’d felt in ages. His face squished in on itself, a beacon of discomfort and regret. Fuck, why would anyone do that?” His jaw works like somehow that will chase the faux sensation from his gullet, his hand coming out to squeeze Melita’s shoulder. ”I need something that isn’t fish in me.  You wanna come home? I’ll make,” he looks up to squint through the leaves, ”dinner?”

Turning them in the direction he thinks  home is, Nate finds it in him to whine about the deeply unpleasant experience of swallowing the fish, his over dramatic languishing followers up by a bright laugh, by his arm creeping around Mel’s shoulders to hold her close. It’s going to be some time before they see each other again, he might as well make the most of it.

Done~
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE