Training but hold your balance
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
Aurelia meets his simmering, golden-brown eyes, and settles with a bit of forced, frustrated control. She mouths his hand playfully as he brings it to her temple, grazing it with her teeth and planting small kisses against it. What she wants to do to him now, to show him just how much she loves him, isn't truly comfortable in the sand, underneath the heat of the sun, with the threat of ocean waves as they creep in.

He hoists her up and she goes willingly, shuddering into the feel of his lips on her neck. Then he says exactly what she's thinking and her lips curve into a small smile.

"I want you every night," she hums out, voice thick like honey, her hand tracing down from his hair towards his back.

She pushes into him in a slow, gentle collision, until his back is in the sand this time. Even though the answer is a resounding yes, she's taken with him and finds it impossible to sift through the haze of lust. So she flattens her body over his, leaving a trail of wet kisses over his collarbone. She realizes this and laughs softly, pausing to nuzzle into his neck. "Take me home before I take you here."
the moon lives
in the lining of your skin
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
last couple of months kinda been a disaster
Her honeyed voice draws a shiver up his spine, goosebumps that drift along suntanned skin, pulling back to peer at her through suddenly smoldering bronze as he focuses on the trail her hand takes down his back. Then she’s pushing him back, too, and it takes a moment of readjusting, his hands lifting to run along her sides, slowly, until they reach her hips and he lifts his chin in a hum of a laugh when she gives her ultimatum.

Y’know I have no probl’m with that.” His voice is a thick purr in response to her, but he manages to suck in a breath, pushing up against her – though his hips press up first, as if to tell her exactly what he’s thinking, before he’s pushing them both up a bit more fully and he tries to keep the flush from darkening around his neck and cheeks. “But gods I wan’ y’in m’bed.” He breathes against her lips, pressing against her with a deeper kiss, breaking only when he’s run out of breath, and he reluctantly moves to stand.

He shoves the bag of donuts in his pack, ensures that he hasn’t left anything behind, and then he’s reaching for her hand. “C’mon, ‘Relia.” He purrs, flashing a smirk her way, stepping through the last bit of the sand until the waves reach them again. It’d only take about five or ten minutes to get back to the beach proper, another bit to get back to the house – and then?

Then the world would become their oyster.
tell all my friends i'm asleep if they ask ya
sorry, i had to move to alaska
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
His hands smooth slowly across her exposed legs until they find her hips, where the warmth from his grip enflames her need for him. She makes minute shifts to get herself more comfortable against him, freezing and drawing in a baited breath when he rolls his own hips up to her. Her lips part again and she presses a small bite around his skin, deliciously slow to let go.

Alas, he brings them back up and she prepares to actually relent this time. He surprises her with another, deeper kiss though. Her hands find their places on his shoulders and she soaks up the moment, relishing in it because they do have to peel themselves apart. For now.

She helps him gather the things he brought and takes the extended hand with a smile of her own. "Think we can make it all the way there this time?" She perks up at him, referring to the incident with the door.

Aurelia only lets him lead the way for the first bit, before she tightens her fingers around his hand and jogs ahead. She pulls him into the waves with her, feeling far lighter than before when she'd dove beneath the waves and he'd come crashing desperately after her.

It's that thought that strikes her, and she stops just before they'll have to swim. Her leaf-green eyes smile over him and she gives his hand a squeeze. She wants to tell him she's grateful for him, that he means the world to her, that she loves him. But she already has, and nothing she can say really makes the cut. She just wants him to keep being happy.

So she just says, with childlike excitement, "Race ya!" With no time to waste, she lets go of him and dives in.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
He offers her a playful snort at her retort, a roll of his bronze eyes that still glimmer with that smolder. “’m plannin’ on it. Can’t make ‘ny guarantees tho.” A wicked smirk is shot back at her before he’s got his items gathered and tied off, reaching for her hand as they head back toward the water – lighter this time, their connection solidified in their understanding, ease overcoming him as he hits the waves. She pulls him along and he’s happily content to go with her, trudging through the waves after.

They’re not swimming yet when she turns to him, squeezes his hand, and his gaze softens at the lightness reflected on her features, on how happy that he’s made her and hopes that she can see just how happy she’s made him too. She gets a head start, however, his distraction blinding him to what she says immediately, letting it register over his foggy mind after she’s already dove in. “Oy!” He chimes, diving in suddenly after her, trying to catch up.

The beach comes sooner than he anticipates, popping up as soon as his feet hit the sand, he rises through the waves, poking his head up to try and seek her out – or to see if he’d won the race.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
That last comment about guarantees makes her warm with excitement and she gives him a warning glance, although it's light-hearted and hardly much of a warning at all. "Don't tempt me." That night had been amazing, to say the least, and the thought of it still drives a shiver down her spine. Not likely they could recreate such a moment, though, and that's part of the appeal. Like now, how they're so caught up in emotions, lust, love that they can barely think about anything else.

It's difficult for her to pull away from the moment where their eyes meet and everything truly feels blown over. Her hands want to find their way around him again. It takes a great deal of self-control not to let them; she barely manages to turn and dive in. The water glides across her skin again and cools her burning temptations - for now.

Milo will find, once he reaches the beach, that he's won. But he won't see her, not at first. Her arms snag low around his waist as she pulls herself up to him. She emerges with a splash to tackle him further into the shallows. "Gahh! You cheated!" She accuses playfully, laughing.

She leans over him where she's pinned him in against the shore, smiling in spite of her loss in the race to get here. Her eyes peer into his and her lips hover close, but it's meant to be a tease. So she pulls away and jumps up, leading the way across the sand and leaving him to pick himself up. A mischievous smile is cast high over her shoulder at him.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
A snort leaves him before she’s diving beneath the water and he’s flailing to follow. But he manages it, unable to see her on his trek over, trying to go as quickly as he can to not miss out on seeing her brilliant, happy face. But somehow, he still manages to pop up his head from the waves when his feet touch the sand to see nothing but the typical people that hung out on the beach at this time of day. Had she already ran off ahead?

Hands and arms wrap around his middle and he tenses at first, until he sees her rise and tackle him further into the shallows with a splash. A bark of a laugh leaves him at her accusation, hands moving to wrap around her, the waves crashing around them as he peers up at her. “Mm, I think’ya gotta practice a bit more if I could beat ya.” He teases her lightly, chin tilting upward as if in confidence. But before he can capture her lips, she’s pushing up and away, heading to the house already.

A huff of air leaves him, dazed momentarily in the sand before he manages to pull himself up, jogging to both dry off the water that coats him as well as the sand. “Yea, yea, yea. Y’don’ have to tease me about it.” He whines to her as he catches up, a smirk shot her way as he hoists the bag on the shoulder opposite from where he walks with her. His gaze flickers back to the short alley up the middle of Haulani toward his place, already fumbling in his pocket for the key – wanting to be prepared, of course.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
Aurelia laughs at his jest before taking off, jogging a small ways before she smiles over at him and waits for him to catch up. She watches as he makes his way over. The way the sun shines down on him and warms his features, it replaces her longing, impulsive need to hurry home. The mischief in her smile softens.

She could stay in small moments like these with him forever. They light up the darkness within her. It would be more than enough, it's more than she could ever ask. But he reaches her side and she knows he wants her, she wants him too, so she falls into step closer beside him. "Me? Tease you? Never!" She pauses and then lets out a small laugh, knowing that's far from the truth.

She eyes the hand that fumbles in his pocket. Leaning in even closer, her hand reaches down his wrist and glides over his fingers. Then, she swipes the keys from him. "Ha! Too easy!" She gives them a triumphant shake and runs ahead.

When she reaches the house, she turns on her heel to face him. She holds up the keys and slides a clever, flirtatious gaze back to him, "Well? Come and get 'em." She bites down on her lip, trying to hide her grin.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
She falls into step beside him and his arm rises to wrap around her shoulders – however brief that may be. His free hand moves to reach into his pocket, to search for they key to the house, snorting in response to her own jest. “Uh huh, sure. ‘m gonna remember that.” He half mutters, before she’s leaning in and taking the key from his hands, swiping it as easily as he had snatched the bag of donuts from her when he’d caught her unaware.

And then she’s off again, reaching the house to face him, a flirtatious look on her face that has him flushing ever so slightly, smirking as he saunters over easily, red brows raise as he approaches, doing nothing more than getting all up in her space, bracing one arm on the door while the other runs down the arm that holds the keys, fingers trailing until he gets to her hand. He tries to swipe the keys from her in turn as he presses himself against her, against the door, his head casually in too far of a distance to let her capture his lips.

Well? Y’asked if we could make it further than th’door ‘n now yer makin’ it difficult.” He purrs to her, flashing a crooked smirk.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
His brows raise into a smirk and his skin flushes from the look she gives him, which only makes her more content to smolder her gaze into his. She can't help the warmth that simmers across her own cheeks. He doesn't falter, though, rises to the challenge and pins her in against the door. This is a very familiar position she finds herself willingly falling into, leaning back against the door, and it deepens the blush on her face.

She breaks the eye contact to let her eyes wander over his shoulders and chest, completely forgetting the keys. Or maybe she had no intention of fighting for them to begin with. She releases the keys into his hand and she goes to kiss him, but she realizes he's purposely keeping himself out of reach. So her hands settle over his chest, taming back the tension that's building.

She wets her tongue over her lips and lifts dark brows to look back up at him. "Well, maybe I liked the door," She retorts innocently, running one hand down his chest and towards the waistline of his shorts. "It's easy. You just put it in," she murmurs, smiling playfully as she gives his belt a pull. She's talking about the key, of course.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Her hands are roaming all over his skin and over his wet shirt, and he tries not to grow distracted with it as he keeps himself out of distance of her, as he keeps his eyes attentive to her face while also trying to snatch the keys for the door. Her hands continue to wander, a slight pout of a tone to her voice that has him cocking his head. “There’s plenty’a doors inside too, y’know.” He hums, thinking of all the places within the shop and attic where he could take her. But her hand drifts lower to his belt and he takes a sharp inhale of breath, a huff of a laugh that leaves him when she pulls.

But he braces himself, slipping the key into the lock at the same time he presses his hips against her, before the key is spinning and his other hand finds the middle of her back. He leans in, avoiding her lips to plant a kiss to her neck, under her ear as he opens the door and supports her against him. “’sides, I remember talk’ve a bed.” It’s a lovers purr whispered in her ear, moving them so that they slip within the door and he can close it behind him. He tosses the key on the counter as well, pulling back from her with a playful smirk. “So which is it?

Bed, door, counter, wherever?
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
He puts it in, the key anyway, and she can't help the soft, wordless hum in reaction to his hips hardening against hers. In spite of the clothes that separate them, her body is hot and flushed and tense, and she can't quite react at first. A breath swells and catches in her chest as his lips touch her skin. Fingers at his chest squeeze around his wet shirt and she arches into him, silently begging him to kiss and roam further.

His voice is a low, temptatious rumble in her ear. All the fire from before reignites again in an instant and her mind can't quite make a decision other than that she wants him, wants to please him. And he wanted her in his bed - or she would've had him right there on the island.

When he pulls back to ask her, she mostly lets him go. But the hand still at his belt pulls him along, towards his room. "You want me in your bed," she says, smiling back at him as she leads the way, "so that's where you'll have me."

She reaches the edge of the bed and stops to face him, to reign him in by his belt. "But first..." Her hands busy to completely undo his belt, the buttons of his shorts. Without waiting, she pushes her hand beneath them and lets out a shuddering breath when she feels his cock, "..I want to have you." Her other hand wraps over one of his hips to keep him close, to offer her own support.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She doesn’t let him go, not even as he pulls back to scan her face, to see what she wants, which she’d prefer. But she begins to tug him along, and Milo follows perhaps a bit eagerly until they’ve made it into the room, to the bed that she stops and doesn’t dive into. Which is fine, he doesn’t mind, they’ve made it this far at least. He stumbles a bit as she turns to him, Milo’s arms rising to her hips, steadying himself as his smoldering bronze gaze watches her face, distracted entirely by the fire within her.

She’s quick to slip out the belt, the dull thud of it hitting the floor settles in his ears, but his pulse thunders as she continues, a hunger in his eyes that watch her curiously to see just how she wants him. It’s instinctual for him, when her hand dips below and feels his cock, the way his hips press forward against it and a shuddering sigh leaves his throat. His fingers dig into her hips before he’s attempting to run his fingers along her skin beneath her shirt, tugging at it in the hopes he might be able to slip it off over her head. “Yeah? How d’ya want me, ‘Relia?” He breathes, watching her and waiting to see what she does, breath hitching as his head tilts slightly, fighting everything within him to be patient.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
His hips press forward and she has to keep hers from pressing back in against him. Her jaw feathers shut, focusing selflessly on him.  There's little hesitation before she's wrapping her fingers around his cock and starting off with slow, coaxing strokes. The question is so broad and there's all these answers she has, but she knows what she wants to do to him right here, right now. To deepen his needs, fire him up, bring him to the edge of all edges and then... give him everything.

"It's easier if I show you," she murmurs, eyes hovering over his as she leans into the motions of her hand. She shifts with muted craving as his fingers dig into her skin, but she pulls her hands away to lift them, to let him discard her shirt since that's what he wants.

She breathes a little easier without the unnecessary weight of a damp shirt over her breasts. She moves to offer him a similar relief. Only, before his shirt gets over his head, she makes a mischievous effort to tangle it around his arms and face, smiling to herself about it. Using this opportunity, she moves to switch places with him, to sweep him around so that he'll fall back into the bed.

Then she's moving herself down to give attention where she most wants to, to let him figure his way out of his own shirt. His shorts and boxers are shimmied down to more fully reveal his hard and ready cock. Her hand reaches to gently steady it against her wet, eager tongue. She takes her time to ease over the entirety of his length. Darkened eyes peer up, watching for his reaction as she starts to envelope the tip of his penis between her soft lips.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her fingers wrap around his length, teasing and taunting him with her slow strokes that have him wishing to move closer to her, to capture her lips, to run his hands along every part of her skin that he can. But he waits, through the hitch of his breath and the flush to his neck and cheeks as he makes her withdraw, pulling that wet shirt from off of her skin, to run his hands along her sides and under her breasts, to ghost along her nipples before she’s making him pause to remove his own.

Which ends in it promptly wrapped around his arms, trapped between the wet fabric, unable to figure out where to start undoing this tangle, before he’s spun around and sunk onto the bed. He’s only acutely focused on trying to release himself from the bind when she’s going for it and he can’t help the briefest surprised groan that leaves his lips, has his chin tilting up, forcing himself to still against the need of his hips to press against her for more.

Because she delivers, and he’s given up on the shirt, leaving it tangled around his wrists and forearms at this point, leaving his head to be lifted just enough to watch her run her take the tip of his cock into her mouth. He trembles a fraction in his legs, his cock twitches, he swallows hard after a sharp inhale of breath that’s taken as he watches her. “Fuck, ‘Relia.” He hums to her, voice husky and breathy, waiting with an eagerness to see what she does next, unable to keep the crooked smirk from his face as he absolutely forgets about the state of his arms. “Show’m more.” He somehow manages to say.
MILO