[Seasonal Event] Preparations
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Sam watched Edy play with Bobi with a shy smile on his face, wondering if an animal companion might be a good thing for him to have. It would certainly be company on lonely evenings, but the responsibility involved was a bit unnerving.

"...I...I um. Well. My plan usually works, b-because I'm alone." He had been doing this for many years after all, long before Edy had arrived here. She didn't even seem to know about the Voice. Feeling just the slightest bit smug at knowing answers she didn't, Sam shrugged.

"Th-the voice. For Ascended. She feeds us." He opened his mouth and leaned forward conspiratorially close so just Edy could see his fangs.

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

Glancing up as Sam leaned forward, without hint of hesitation one of Edy's fingers rose towards Sam's lips. "Oooohhh." She said, trying to touch one of the fangs with the tip of her finger.

"Back in Northaven you could be a bloodbag and just sit around waiting for the bloodfiends to need a slurp. But ya'll just go and what? Suckle on a god?" Edy frowned, but in a way that actually made her seem entirely pleased and enticed by the idea. "Kinky."

Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Samuel

Sam let her touch his fang mostly because he was surprised she tried to do it and didn't realise in time what she was doing to stop her. He held his mouth awkwardly open until her finger left it so he wouldn't accidentally bite her (he didn't want to consider Edy's reaction if she discovered the effects of a bite).

"B-bloodbag...?" He repeated, wrinkling his nose. The phrasing of other places for his condition or things surrounding it was really horrible. Ascended was not a title he had ever liked, but it was preferable to bloodfiend or vampire.

Her comment of 'kinky' made him actually step back in disgust at the idea. "N-no. The Voice looks like a ch-child. It's not sexual."

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

Ooohohhh if Edy ever found out what Sam's teeth were capable of, that boy would never have to worry about seeing sunlight again, or any light really. Edy would attach herself so fast to his face that he'd wish he needed to breathe just so that he could come up for air to escape her. As it was though, she merely grinned and winked at him.

"Yep. Really visual title, huh?" She said, wrinkling her nose in distaste as well.

As he stepped back, Edy tilted her head with a bit of a frown, before her expression dissolved back into one of playful amusement. "Yeah she might look that way, but she ain't a child right?" Shrugging her body shoulders, Edy went back to harassing the bobcat on the counter.

"So you got a name? Or should I just call you teeth from now on?"

Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:

Samuel

"...I-I don't like. Wo-words like that. That...that remind me of...th-the blood." Sam frowned. Sometimes it seemed pointless to deny his own nature as much as he did, but there were also blissful days were he could almost forget how dependant on fluid and drinking he was. If the words bloodfiend and bloodbag were in use here those days would be impossible.

"I don't know..." He answered in response to the question about the Voice. Sam had always found her unnerving, so had never stayed around long enough to ask many questions.

Edy's suggested nickname made him wrinkle his nose with distaste. "Please d-don't call me th..that. My name is Samuel. ...Di...did you tell me yours...?" The whole conversation had been so odd and distracting he had entirely forgotten.