Training flippers
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Melita called out and Oliver let out a sigh of relief. ”Thank fuck.” Those damn creatures sure seemed motivated into wrecking havoc for no reason. It was almost as if they got pleasure from ruining the mood for every single other creature in existence. What stupid little shits they were.

Having just finished up a good drink, the seal seemed as though it had quenched its thirst. By the time Melita had arrived, the creature seemed far more perky. Raising his head and looking around a small bit.

Oliver offered her a small smile ”He seems to be doing great. I think he just needs a little help getting back to the water, that’s all. Think he’s trying to find his.... group of seals? His pack? Herd?” What were a group of seals called? This wasn’t something he learned while reading and honestly, didn’t seem super important.

Standing on up, Oliver offered Melita a nod before he stepped to the side, hoping to allow the seal a clear view of the ocean ahead.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
you must burn brighter than ever
Perhaps the more difficult aspects were over and done with; and everything else had to be left up to the little seal. Melita didn’t particularly like the notion of letting it fend for itself though, heading right back into a world that could instigate, agitate, and conspire to ruin the beast once more. Except that was how the earth worked, and she couldn’t save everyone and everything. With the twist of foundations instilled, the firebrand sighed, listening to Oliver’s proclamations on the latest. She stepped to the side too, and Fangorn followed suit, though he gave some low grumbles to the seal – though she wasn’t certain if they were in encouragement or something else. “Should we carry him?” Or merely stand there, and let nature decide for itself?
Melita
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Empanadas! That's right! Not enchiladas. So foolish of him!

Melita's question was valid but it was returned with a shake of his head. "Give him some time- I think he's gonna get to the water without any issue. Besides... we've helped him enough. I don't know if it'd be wise to carry him." Survival of the fittest and all. A big pit was unfair, but carrying felt like too much... almost as if he was a hypocrite.

The arrival of the pumpkin creature earned a little bark from the seal and some intense sniffing. Shaking his head with a snort, that seemed to set the deal. With a final look around, the seal seemed to slowly make its way to the water, going about as fast as a baby seal could. It wasn't long before the waves were crashing against it, allowing it to finally move much faster.

"Well- I think he has it from here... lets just hope the empanadas are gone." Thee was a small smile and Oliver turned to look towards Melita. "Thanks a bunch... I owe ya one major. Let me know if I can ever return the favor, yeah?"

FEEL FREE TO FIN
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
you must burn brighter than ever
Time only; no other assistance. The youth stepped back then, not wishing to be imposing or overbearing upon the seal’s entity. Fangorn’s encouragement seemed to do the rest anyway – the creature snorted, turned, and headed back into waves and surf. “Hope everything turns out all right,” Melita shrugged, watching it go.

As for favors owed? She laughed, one brow arching lightly, tapping on her chin as if in deep thought. “Maybe I’ll need another weapon soon.” A commission of sorts, since he was a blacksmith and all. “You’re welcome. Keep yourself safe.” And with that, the ember-laden woman and her companion turned, shifting back from where they’d come before, content with whatever had just occurred and manifested.

{FIN}
Melita