Sampling the divine
for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Sam really did feel every bit the slut he wanted to be at that moment, legs apart and cunt wet and dripping down the insides of his thighs, hands gripping tight onto Nate's shoulders as he begged for more, more-- He nearly laughed and asked Nate if he meant what he said, knowing he'd been this much of a slut for a good cock and a hard fuck for a long time, but the thought was gone as soon as it was there, Nate fucking it out of his head.

He thought he was already as far away from his mind as he could go but then Nate bit into his neck; the overwhelming and sudden boost of pleasure sent Sam's eyes rolling up; nothing but a mewling mouth and a wet cunt ready for whatever Nate had. Obviously, he came, but he didn't have the words to say it, just shaking and holding tight onto Nate, the only anchor he had.

"I...I do too." Sam finally managed to say quietly with a slight smile on his lips, only able to speak because he didn't have to catch his breath. As he felt Nate's cum flood out of him he moaned again, another full body shiver; "...Gods, that was..." Biting his lip, he looked up into Nate's eyes. "I did miss you being that good at that."
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky?
A final kiss is pressed against the mark he’s made on Sam’s neck before the doctor pulls out and away, Nate lifting himself up and flopping gracelessly to the side. Now that the electric buzz of arousal is starting to fade, exhaustion settles in again, tugging at his limbs even more insistently. Without missing a beat, Nate snorts, a lazy smirk spreading over his face. ”I think I’ve actually gotten better.” Theres a deeply content look in his one eye as he meets Sam’s gaze, his smirk widening. ”I know that must seem impossible.”

He gets a moment to catch his breath, so to speak, a lazy blue eye focused on Sam, and two sets of arms wrapped around the bookbinder. ”I’m glad everything’s working here still.” Nate admits after a beat, just so they don’t fall into utter silence. There had been some distant fear that perhaps with his second ascension, the magic here wouldn’t be able to touch him any longer, and no words exist to describe how relieved he is.
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Sam let out a tired, satisfied moan of a sigh as Nate kissed against his neck, shivering slightly as Nate pulled out of him; now that the height of arousal was beginning to pass, he supposed he was supposed to feel embarrassed about the things he'd said in passion, but right now he didn't. Probably later.

"And what would you put that down to?" He asked, laughing, gladly going into Nate's arms; while he wasn't under any pretence of romance here, it was nice to have someone to lean on even if only for a while; especially as Nate had ever been short of pleasantly strong, round muscles to cuddle up to.

Blinking around the room at the second comment, unaware of Nate's transformation, Sam looked up to him and frowned. "Why...wouldn't it? Did something happen?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"I'd say practice, but... I'd be a liar. " Nate chuckles, his arm moving to wrap around Sam and hold him close. It feels natural, and it isn't like either of them is going anywhere soon. "It probably just has something to do with how long it's been." His shoulder rolls up in a light shrug, Nate not particularly caring how he moves the other ascended around.

Letting his head fall back and his eyes close in simple contentment as Sam looks around, he doesn't actually react to the question right away. For the first moment, it almost seems like he's either ignoring it, or somehow hasn't heard it. He has to weigh the pros and cons of telling people, versus keeping it silent, but... at the end of the day, Sam was on his side. He has to be.

"I just came back from The Voice." He begins by way of explanation, eyes opening but his head not moving. "She uh... she changed some things for me." Only now does he look up, meeting green eyes with a sly smirk. "You just got fucked by a god."
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
"Mm. I've never really gotten to do these things casually...well, not for long, anyway. The waiting does make it better. ..Though I'd still rather have the ability to be with someone whenever I like. Have you ever thought about if you're suddenly overtaken with passion for someone at their house, you can't just kiss them and fall into bed? Or at least...not in the typical way." Sam paused after this short monologue, realising that Nate probably had experienced that very thing with Sunjata.

He was slightly worried that something had happened to ruin the Ascended's joy of this room, that the Order was planning to destroy it (after all, a good way to lower moral was to take the boners); thankfully, Nate was speaking of a much more personal transformation, one that still took Sam by surprise.

"...You...oh." He raised his eyebrows and looked Nate up and down, as if he would suddenly see something now on the man's body he hadn't before, some indicator of Godliness. "I didn't...think you were that close to the Voice." Maybe, if Nate listened just close enough, he'd hear a hint of jealousy in the surprise.
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
”Yea.” Nate offers softly, knowing he should probably have more to say after the passion in Sam’s little speech, but finding his throat dry all at once. An arm tugs the other man closer, trying to distract him while a careless grin finds its way back onto Nate’s face. ”Teeth aren’t bad either though, eh?” Forcing a laugh out, Nate glances around the room, taking in the velveteen decor in a way he hasn’t had the chance to before.

His gaze finds Sam’s face again just in time to see the long that moved up and down his body, sparking something genuine in his grin. Not able to help himself, Nate shifts a little  and flexes for Sam’s benefit, a holographic arm mimicking the action behind his back. ”I’ve been... getting closer.” The words come out lightly, Nate a touch defensive still about where exactly he stands, even if the other man is in ’The Family’. ”And after Safrin cursed me, I guess it just made sense.”
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Nate didn't have a lot to say, but the arm pulling him closer was enough; more than anything else, that was what Sam missed about a relationship: another person in the intimate, quiet moments. Someone to hold him, to be a presence; he pressed in close to Nate's chest and gave a quiet laugh. "Mmmm, though - Oh Gods, this is embarrassing, but...I bit a man in Torchline, in my shop there. He um -- we-- on the counter--" A hand coming to cover his mouth as he flushed, embarrassed, Sam shrugged.

"I mean, it felt nice, but you can't get any kind of resolution to it. When you're biting someone else, I mean." He did glance up at Nate for a moment, as if looking for advice.

The holographic arm certainly caught Sam by surprise; he leaned up to stare unabashedly. "Oh. ...Safrin...cursed you? What for? And how?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
A sly grin draws over Nate’s face as he listens to Sam’s little tale of debauchery, something nearly proud lingering in his tone when he speaks. ”You little fuckin’ horn dog. On the counter?” It’s all warm teasing, Nate even summoning an arm to slap the bookmakers ass, locker room style.

Still, he lets himself grow serious as he considers Sam’s dilemma, finding that despite the host of issues he’d had with ascension, lack of satisfaction hadn’t been one of them. Though... ”I think we look for something different in fucking.” He points out. ”I’m usually pretty happy after a successful bite.” Successful in this case meaning ended in fucking, though hes not so crude as to say that out loud.

A sharp inhale is pulled through Nate’s nose, his one good eye closing tightly. ”She cursed me because I wouldn’t betray the Voice for her. Like a cunt.” Even now, he’s fiercely angry about the subject. ”I don’t know exactly, but... I think it might have done something whenever I talked about her. Some shitty magic or something.”
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Sam let out a protesting, but somewhat delighted, squeak at the slap on his ass, shaking his head and laughing as he tapped Nate on the chest. "Hey!! It wasn't like that!"

It had been exactly like that.

He frowned at the idea that he and Nate looked for something different, partly because it made him consider what he actually did want out of sex. Satisfaction and physical pleasure, but more than that...the feeling of being desired, of being touched, appreciated - then the content, shared experience of resting after. Sam supposed that was what was missing. "Don't you ever wish you could...y'know, just spontaneously...do to Sunjata what you just did with me? In your house?"

It sounded like Nate had a complicated history with Safrin, to say the least. Tilting his head, Sam asked the first question of many he had already: "Why...were you talking to Safrin in the first place, when she had a chance to ask you to betray the Voice?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
”Mmhmm.” To say he was disbelieving would be an understatement , but Nate at least has some mercy in him, dropping the subject of Sam’s hookups. For the moment.

The next question was one Nate had to think on for a bit, wanting his words to seem better than the jumble that immediately rose up in his head. ”Of course I do.” He begins quietly, running his tongue along his lips and humming. ”But.. I still can, in a way. I don’t... I can be happy just touching someone else. I used to fuck without taking anything off myself, before I came here.” Though that had had a lot more to do with shame than it had satisfaction, Sam didn’t need to know that.

A deep sigh leaves Nate, his gaze suddenly focused anywhere but the man still resting in his arms. ”I was trying to avoid her having a fucking hissy fit. Jokes on me though, huh?” Shrugging his shoulders, Nate sucks his teeth before continuing. ”I thought she’d take offense to me giving Sunjata something from the Voice. So... I tried to go through her instead.”
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Sam could see he'd said something that Nate actually had to think about, which was rare; usually the doctor had quick witty responses within seconds, his mind always working three steps ahead. When he did speak, it was confusing as well - Sam frowned and looked up at him, his fingers spreading out over Nate's chest. "You...didn't take any clothes off? Why not? Isn't that...sweaty and uncomfortable? Not to mention not really the point of the whole thing."

Not that he wanted to criticise too heavily; from what he remembered, Nate's world had been cruel in areas Caido was not. "Is this to do with what you once told me about your world being weird about men being together?" Remi had said much the same once; Sam was glad he'd not had to contend with that in addition to everything else.

Nate's motivation for going to Safrin was...almost impressive, in how confident he'd been that he could navigate that social difficulty with a God so easily, but also rather stupid. "I really doubt that ever could have gone well. You're lucky it wasn't worse. Especially with everything going as it is...you really shouldn't go to the Old Gods anymore."
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
”It’s fast.” Nate hisses, irritated that his methods are being picked over so aggressively. ”And it is the point.” Nate rolls, shifting them so Sam is beneath him, the bookbinders wrists pinned up beneath one of his own again. ”The point to having control over someone else.” Theres a hungry, predatory edge in Nate’s eye, in his smile, and  a growl in his voice, though it all drops away as he all hits physically recoils from Sam’s next words.

Sullen silence overtakes him as he lays on his back again, leaving it up to Sam to cuddle close to his chest again. Everything went back to that, the hiding and creeping around, the lack of stability, the agression. ”It was more than weird.” Nate mumbles darkly, his jaw working.

”I thought I was doing her a favour.” Nate sneers, rolling his eyes. It’s not aimed at Sam, no matter how it might come across accidentally. ”Consider it a lesson learned.” He grins wryly. ”I’ll be a good little Voice devotee from now on. I learned from the best after all.”
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Sam was about to argue again (he liked bickering, when he had the self-confidence to do it) when Nate decided to demonstrate his point, leaning over him and pressing down his wrists; immediately Sam was quiet, looking up at the larger man with a surprised, thrilled smile, suppressed by a want to be demure and submissive. If his legs slipped open a little, who was to blame him?

Then Nate rolled away again; Sam grumbled and went to cuddle up to his chest, throwing one leg over his. "I can tell it was at least stupid." He agreed, stroking over Nate's muscles. It was odd, the type of affection he felt for him now; hurt and forgiveness and years later, he found that he didn't have any kind of romantic inclination. Sexual, cuddly, sure; but he and Nate worked on very different wavelengths.

Was it maturity that he was finally able to recognise that, or giving up? He wasn't sure.

Sam was too busy looking at Nate's chest to see the eyeroll, though he could hear the grin in the man's voice. "...I hope you don't mean me. I literally tried to leave last year. If anything, I'm the worst. I'm constantly plagued with doubts."
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
A huff of reluctant amusement streams from Nate’s nose, his jaw working. ”It was stupid. But it’s just... how it was. I learned to hide pretty well, and...” He laughs, shakes his head. ”You remember my first day here? And I was so fucking excited I just kissed you in the library?” There was no better way to explain the elation he’d felt at finally being free.

The bookbinder settled in against his chest again while the doctor shifts on the pile of pillows, getting comfortable. ”You know, I was talking about you.” Nate admits with a sheepish laugh, turning to look at Sam. ”Why uh... why did you do that anyway? I mean... the Voice is better than any of the alternatives.”

”I don’t really know when I got so much faith in her, I just... she’s never led me wrong, you know?” And it was true; he’d never been lied to, never been forced to do anything outside of his own free will.
NATE