Sampling the divine
for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 9 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 24 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 219
Mature Content Warning 
Sam really did feel every bit the slut he wanted to be at that moment, legs apart and cunt wet and dripping down the insides of his thighs, hands gripping tight onto Nate's shoulders as he begged for more, more-- He nearly laughed and asked Nate if he meant what he said, knowing he'd been this much of a slut for a good cock and a hard fuck for a long time, but the thought was gone as soon as it was there, Nate fucking it out of his head.

He thought he was already as far away from his mind as he could go but then Nate bit into his neck; the overwhelming and sudden boost of pleasure sent Sam's eyes rolling up; nothing but a mewling mouth and a wet cunt ready for whatever Nate had. Obviously, he came, but he didn't have the words to say it, just shaking and holding tight onto Nate, the only anchor he had.

"I...I do too." Sam finally managed to say quietly with a slight smile on his lips, only able to speak because he didn't have to catch his breath. As he felt Nate's cum flood out of him he moaned again, another full body shiver; "...Gods, that was..." Biting his lip, he looked up into Nate's eyes. "I did miss you being that good at that."
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
"Doctor" / Guildmaster / Medical Director

Age: 31 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 36 - Int:
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal)
Played by: Johnny Offline
Change author:
MP: 92
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky?
A final kiss is pressed against the mark he’s made on Sam’s neck before the doctor pulls out and away, Nate lifting himself up and flopping gracelessly to the side. Now that the electric buzz of arousal is starting to fade, exhaustion settles in again, tugging at his limbs even more insistently. Without missing a beat, Nate snorts, a lazy smirk spreading over his face. ”I think I’ve actually gotten better.” Theres a deeply content look in his one eye as he meets Sam’s gaze, his smirk widening. ”I know that must seem impossible.”

He gets a moment to catch his breath, so to speak, a lazy blue eye focused on Sam, and two sets of arms wrapped around the bookbinder. ”I’m glad everything’s working here still.” Nate admits after a beat, just so they don’t fall into utter silence. There had been some distant fear that perhaps with his second ascension, the magic here wouldn’t be able to touch him any longer, and no words exist to describe how relieved he is.
NATE
No permission needed to power play
Feel free to use non-lethal magic/force against Nate
Speaks with a light New Jersey accent that gets more obvious when he's strained

Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 9 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 24 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 219
Sam let out a tired, satisfied moan of a sigh as Nate kissed against his neck, shivering slightly as Nate pulled out of him; now that the height of arousal was beginning to pass, he supposed he was supposed to feel embarrassed about the things he'd said in passion, but right now he didn't. Probably later.

"And what would you put that down to?" He asked, laughing, gladly going into Nate's arms; while he wasn't under any pretence of romance here, it was nice to have someone to lean on even if only for a while; especially as Nate had ever been short of pleasantly strong, round muscles to cuddle up to.

Blinking around the room at the second comment, unaware of Nate's transformation, Sam looked up to him and frowned. "Why...wouldn't it? Did something happen?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do