Ronin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Dear Ronin,

I wanted to reach out for a number of reasons and I'm sure you're aware of at least one of them. I know that Aurelia has already mentioned that we want to continue to maintain the relations and Skyship routes between Stormbreak and Torchline, but I wanted to reiterate that myself.

Also, this might be a silly question, but do you know anything about feathers? Safrin has tasked me with collecting a few things for a weapon and she said that 'it will need to burn a feather' and said she didn't care where the feather came from, but I'm truthfully not too sure where to begin for that.

If you have any insight I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Maeve
But the cut of your love never hurts, baby
It's a sweet butter knife
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

Hello Maeve,

How's life as queen treating you? How's it treating Torchline?

Sounds good about the skyship route. I am still part of the Order, but I've relocated to the Greatwood now along with Remi. There will be a new skyport in the Sidhe Village as soon as we are settled, which should hopefully allow further travel between Torchline, Stormbreak and the Greatwood.

As for feathers, I know absolutely nothing about them. I've only been had a bird shift for about two seasons, and my feathers don't really burn, being a phoenix. Remi would know more, I'd wager.

I have to ask though - what will need to burn a feather? It sounds like any old feather will do, if Safrin didn't clarify. Any hels hopping about that look like they need haircuts?

~ Ronin

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Hello Ronin,

It's treating me well so far. A lot of work to be done. We're starting to build the new courthouse in honor of Safrin and that's taking up a lot of our focus. You'll have to come see it once it's finished. I think you'll like what we've done in honor of our goddess.

Congratulations on your move! I'm happy to hear that you and Remi will be settling out of the city. When you begin the construction on the new Skyport, let me know. I would be happy to help and I'm sure Aurelia shares my sentiment.

I have a feeling she has something specific in mind even if she didn't say as much. She's making me a whip that will have the element of fire. As easy as it would be to simply collect Hel feathers maybe something a little more symbolic is needed? While your feathers don't burn, Phoenixes and fire go hand in hand. Not to mention that you're Safrin's demigod.

You don't happen to molt, do you?

Sincerely,

Maeve
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

The next letter arrives somewhat charred.

That sounds good to me on both fronts - I'll let you know about the Skyport in the Greatwood when it's time for the construction.

Are you entirely sure that she'd want you to have a feather that doesn't burn when she asked to burn a feather...? Either way, your very personal question aside, I do molt, and I did try to send you a feather along, but it set fire to the parchment.

The next time I'm in Torchline or Stormbreak I'll let you know. We can meet up and find a way to get you the feather without burning your hand off.

~ Ronin
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Wonderful. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you stop into Torchline, you can still find me at the Halenani as that's where my personal is. However, if the new courthouse has been finished, I'll be there. Just let me know if I need to make a jaunt over to Stormbreak.

I look forward to seeing you.

~ Maeve