Noah
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Hello Noah,

I'm writing to request a bit of a favor... How familiar are you with Ursurs? I'm in need of some of their leather for a weapon that I'm having crafted and was told that it was some of the strongest I could get. Would it be possible to obtain some easily from a trader in Halo? I would come myself, but due to some physical limitations I'm unable to make the journey and I'm avoiding the use of portals currently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Maeve
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

Maeve,

It is good to hear from you. Thank you for writing. As far as ursur are concerned, I have quite a bit of knowledge and experience. Lucky for you, I recently slayed such a beast to harvest its claws on a quest from Frey. I had its hide leathered. Is this for your bow? I could part with this treasure for you...

There are a few other matters I would like to speak with you about. I would like to meet in person, but if you are unable to travel this will prove to be problematic. Letters will have to do, I suppose.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, the Nightshade.

With regards, the Sentinel of the North.

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Noah,

The Sentinel of the North? My my my... Guess I'm not the only one with a fancy title now, am I, love?

How lucky for me indeed. I'd happily make a fair trade for it if you're willing to part with a small portion. While this isn't specifically for my bow, it is for a weapon. However, you should be happy to know I am having a bow made for me as well. I've become rather quick with it. I'll have to show you the next time we meet.

I agree it will be a touch difficult, but I think we can manage. Anything of the official sort I'd like my partner to be included in as I'm sure you understand.

As far as travel goes... Long distance is difficult, but if we could manage to meet halfway? Let me know. I'd like to see you as well.

Sincerely,

Maeve, the Nightshade (since we're apparently using formal titles with each other now.)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

Accompanying this letter is a rather large parcel. Inside is a large swath of ursur leather*, carefully folded. There are also two mixtures of teas from Halo, as well as a small bag of luxere jerky.

Maeve,

I hope we can continue to get to know each other as friends and equals, new titles or not. I understand the desire for your counterpart to stand at your side, and I hope you understand my hesitation in being willing to invite her to Halo. Meeting halfway does sound good. I am sure we will both need some time to settle in to our new roles, but I look forward to meeting with you. I hope this ursur leather finds itself useful. I am interested to see what you have in return.

Regards, Noah

*[Ursur leather acquired in this thread: We're hunting that? ]

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Noah,

I hope for the same. It would be a shame to cut things short so quickly. I do understand that, but I can assure you that Aurelia has no desire for any confrontation and is just as hesitant to be in close contact. Halo and Torchline have maintained peace thus far and I hope that we can keep it that way.

Truthfully, the sooner the better, as travel will become rather difficult later in the season. Tell me where you would like to meet and I'll do my best to get there. Thank you so much for the leather. I'll be thinking of just what to get you in return.

Sincerely,

Maeve

PS. Thank you for the tea and the jerky. I hope you enjoy some of the goodies I've included as well, but this is not all I plan to give you in return for the letter.

Attached are a few tins of her own tea blend. One labelled lavender and another honeysuckle. There is also a small parcel of biscuits.