a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
The twitch and jolt of her skin and limbs alike are visually intoxicating, and even the wetness against his fingers and the residual throbbing of her walls can't draw his gaze away from her body. Not until her gaze tilts down to find him of course, and then he is transfixed by the high flush in her cheeks, the sweat that glistens on her brow and the reddened nature of her kiss swollen lips. It makes something purr inside him, possessive and satisfied, content to wait until the cant of her hips returns to signal her sensitivity has dulled enough to continue.

Only then does he slip his fingers out, letting her wrap her arms around him and leaning close to match her grin. One hand adjusts her leg to wrap around his hip more as he adjusts, dragging the tip of his cock through her wet folds before slowly, steadily sliding inwards. "I live to serve," he teases back, keeping his pace slow in case she's still sensitive. The only sign of his own pleasure being the tremble of his shoulders under her hands, too in control to reveal much more lest he make her feel pressured even now.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

A slight, involuntary whimper curved her lips as he removed his fingers, the sudden halt of sensation a jolt for her body and mind to comprehend. But the moment of reprieve gave her time to fully settle once more, a small smile quickly replacing her disappointed expression. Phoebe would be easy for him to reposition, flexible enough and more than willing to take whatever form he wished. She never had been one to be very insistent on any one way - whatever her partner liked had always been just fine by her.

And now was no different as she held her leg up around his hips where it was placed, her other heel pressing into the mattress to stabilize herself. As he finally pressed his cock into her, she moaned a low, sultry croon, back arching slightly. The slight tremble of his shoulders made her smirk, cheeky and mischievous, as she gazed up at him. "To serve, hm? But I what if I liked you giving orders?" she said softly, rocking her hips in tandem with his, her body already aching for more than his gentle, slow pace.
i'll make it feel like a vacay
turn the bed into the ocean
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
She is flexible and forgiving beneath him, enticing and erotic. It takes a great deal of restraint to hold still - not because he is unwilling to take what he wants from her as she clearly found so arousing, but because despite how well she may be prepared Harper will not take any chances with hurting her. Intimate pain should be intentionally planned, not accidentally introduced; and certainly discussed beforehand. At least she is quick to display that there is no further need for restraint, the rocking of her hips shallow but enough to force a low growl from his throat.

"I can decide what to give you while still ensuring it's all for your pleasure," he comments darkly, and as such drives his hips forward, sinking as far into her slick heat as he can and grinding mercilessly there. "Think we can get you to three orgasms tonight?" An idle, smoky sweet threat. How many times can he drive her to the brink? How long until she is begging for reprieve, limbs shaking and cheeks wet? He allows her only a moment to respond before he's setting a hard pace, slow but rough, the freedom of his arms allowing him to grab at her own and press them above her head to pin her wrists in one hand. Removing all temptations to intervene, touch, or tempt.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe

The sudden thrust of his hips burying his length as deeply as he could left her breathless. A strangled moan and nails pressing against his skin would assure though that it did not go unappreciated. "Th-three?!" she stuttered at his question, heat rising to her cheeks. Two had been hard to imagine as possible, but three? If she hadn't known better, she might've thought Frey possessed him!

And really, he didn't give her time to answer fully anyways.

Each thrust was met with a small gasp or moan or whimper. Her hands being pinned above her head brought a sultry smirk to her lips. It didn't mean she was completely unable to assist in his mission. Phoebe lifted her legs slightly, pressing her knees together slightly, giving him a place to rest some of his weight while angling her hips up just enough to allow him to thrust as deep as she could handle.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
His answering grin is sharp, pooling dark pride at the edges. "Three you say? Alright," he growls, intentionally taking her shocked reply as confirmation. Her previous partners may not have been so ambitious or focused on her own pleasure, but Harper could spend all night in this bed with her finding the limitations of her body. Especially with how much time they have to make up for.

The way she braces her knees is all the help Harper needs. As fit as he may be, any assistance is appreciated with how long he intends for this to be drawn out. He continues to thrust hard into her, drawn out retreats until only the sensitive tip of his cock remains before spearing back inside with a firm snap of his hips; just enough for the slightest slap of noise against her thighs, the bed rocking rhythmically. With her hands still pinned, Harper leans down to bite firmly just below her jaw, suckling at the skin between his teeth to leave a dark bruise that will linger long beyond this night.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

The dark hum of his voice sent a shiver down her spine, unable to help the tiniest of giggles as he took her shock for scripture. "And you worry about visiting Frey." she managed in a breathless tease. If this was how he liked his sex then she was more than certain the two would get along swimmingly! Perhaps the time apart had made him more forward, but it was still a development she found she enjoyed very much.

As he found a steady - albeit still painfully slow - rhythym, Phoebe let her head tilt back, eyes fluttering shut as she basked in the waves of pleasure he sent crashing through her core. The sudden bite elicited a small cry as the bit of pain clashed with pleasure, but it was quickly followed by a moan as her back arched up towards him. "F-faster..." she whimpered, desperate for more.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
A throaty chuckle is her answer, amused by the idea but unwilling to lend much more brain power to the topic. He may be more than virile, and quite experienced at that, but he is strictly monogamous and only capable of these efforts and entanglements with his chosen partner. Frey's more open stance on sex seems intimidating that way; or perhaps it is simply that they are so important to Phoebe, and much like meeting your girlfriend's parent it's a daunting prospect. But her amusement is shared, and it is easy enough to refocus on her body, on the way the falling sun lights her up upon the sheets. She is stunning, and he wants to drink in every inch of her - but her requests are more urgent, and there will be future days to marvel over the play of sunlight on her body.

Harper responds immediately, the slide of his cock inside her speeding, his free hand coming to clutch at her hip to draw her firmly back into every thrust as the shape of his fingers bruises into her skin. "Like this, beautiful?" he rasps as he ruts into her, mouth running away with him. "Want me to fuck you fast and hard? I can do that baby."
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

That he chuckled was a good enough response for her, especially given her own struggle to get the comment out in the first place. Besides, he was very quick to respond to her more pressing request, which took all her attention.

Phoebe gasped at the sudden change in speed, eyes opening wide towards the ceiling, colored gold by the sunlight. Between the position of her legs and the hand digging into her hip, she couldn't easily buck her hips as she might've, instead pressing up against the hand restraining her wrists. A breathy sound to the affirmative was all she could manage to his question, feeling her stomach and core clenching down as tension began to rise once more.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
Her sounds alone are adequate response to his rumbled words, and his teeth are sharp in the sunlight as he grins perhaps a touch cruelly down at her. His pace never falters, a testament to his constant regime of training and the stamina it provides. No matter how badly he may want to cum himself, Harper will hold back as long as he needs so that he can get her there first; for the second time, of course.

Moving his hand from her hip is an easy enough task, using the flat of his thumb to seek out the bud at the apex of her sex once more. Using a firm, pressing motion this time in case she is at all sore from the previous attention there. Keeping the rhythm and stroking constantly changing against her clit while he drives into her body, sweat glistening across his shoulders and down his abs as his own groans deepen. Barely clinging to his own control as he waits for the telltale clench of her walls around his cock. "Come on sweetheart. Cum for me. Let me feel it." Husky voice panting out the command, all sense of propriety vanishing in the wake of more primal urges.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

A choked gasp escaped her lips as his hand moved once more, allowing his thumb to rub against her clit. The additional attention assaulted her senses, toes curling and arms straining against his hold as her back arched. His urging words weren't necessary as her climax already threatened to crash down around her. Her position did not allow for as much movement as she was used to, and it meant she had no other way to release the sensations overwhelming her. Instead it rose to a fever pitch and she was pushed over the edge. "Harper!" she cried out, body trembling and clenching as she orgasmed once more.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
She seems to vibrate beneath him, caught and held in place as she is. There is no outlet, no escape from his touch, and it fuels a dark part of him to watch her fight uselessly against it. Not that it lasts long - planned or not, she topples over the edge moments after he urges her to, and admittedly he’s not much stronger than she is. The call of his name alone has his rhythm breaking, the clench and flutter of her insides stroking at his cock.

“Fuck, Phoebe, he strains, barely able to focus on stroking her through her orgasm as his own crests almost violently over him. Shuddering as he sinks fully inside her, riding his own out with small rutting motions as he fills the condom. Only then does he release her arms and plant both of his own beside her hips, breathing hard, dark curls sticking to his temples as his darkened blues gaze down at her. He languishes there for a moment before he pulls out slowly, knowing she would likely be sensitive this time around. Tying off the condom and tossing it into the wastebasket with unerring accuracy from years of throwing more deadly projectiles. As he begins to catch his breath, he grins down at her, darkness receding slightly to lend a more impish quality. “I promised you one more.” And Harper doesn’t go back on his word, no matter how tired she may be.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

The world seemed to spin in a musky, sweaty haze. Limbs trembled slightly as Harper lifted himself, feet hitting the mattress and sliding down slightly. Slowly she opened her eyes, honeyed gaze falling to find find Harper. A slow smirk curved her lips, the look on his face enough to confirm that he had cum too. With a sigh Phoebe relaxed into the bed, feeling as though she could melt and become part of it.

As he pulled out, her nerves fired again, weakly by comparison to the high she had just felt. But it was still enough to elicit a small gasp from her. His words though managed to pull a small laugh from her. "Maybe a rain check?" she said softly, lifting her arms to coax him close. She needed more than a few moments reprieve now, and her post-orgasm cuddly instincts kicking in.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
HARPER
I stood outside when the roof gave in
You crawled from the wreckage you were lying in
Amusement peters out through his lips at her begging off, dipping down to press a fond, far more chaste kiss to her lips. "Good thing there's plenty more hours and days to do good on my word then," he murmurs to her as he parts from her kiss-swollen lips, seemingly incapable of wiping the smile from his face. An odd dichotomy compared to their previous heated actions, but even the mere reminder that Harper has her back is enough to suffuse joy into his veins.

There is little to no coaxing needed as he plasters himself to her body, offset sideways so he can slip his arm beneath her head and avoid crushing her all in the same motion. "I love you Phoebe," he whispers against her hair as he pulls her close, unbothered by the cooling sweat and slight tackiness of their skin - for now at least.
You're out of reach and we're out of time, I take it all and toe that line
You held my hand and pulled me down with you
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe hummed contentedly, curling up against his chest, arms wrapped lazily around his waist. It felt like a dream still as she laid there, despite the veritable proof that he was very much real and back and with her. "I love you too, Harper." she whispered, breath warm against his chest. The dichotomy in his demeanor from one moment to the next hardly mattered to her. He was back in her arms, holding her close, reconnected with each other once more - and she could have basked in the warm glow of his presence forever. She knew all too well how rare these moments could be in the tumultuous world that had brought them together once more. Such times were to be enjoyed while they lasted and she would not take his presence in her life for granted again.

-FIN
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name