livingroom dance floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
every now and then the things i lean on lose their meaning
As Remi cums, the world dissolves into an empty vista of pebble-blue and ivory and gold. Flashes of red streak across his vision and though he's quite certain Isla is still against him, he also feels entirely dissociated from his body. There's nothing to tether him in this world comprised of illusion and Isla's orgasm, but nor does he bother to reach out to try and grasp anything. All he wants at this moment is in his arms already.

Slowly, though how long it takes he has no idea, he seems to fill his skin again. His fingertips sparkle with static as do the balls of his feet, and the tension in the muscles of his legs is something he hasn't felt for so long that he nearly laughs. There's a whisper of pain at the base of his neck, but not so much that it distracts him from releasing his grip on Isla's hips so that his hands might softly roam up her back as he leans up to kiss her.

His kiss is deep and slow, before he pulls himself away and litters her jaw, neck, and collarbones with the press of his lips.
& i find myself careening
into places that i should not let me go

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

There's the taste of copper on their tongues, and Isla happily drowns in it all. Her fingers loosen in Remi's hair by degrees, stroking through curls and down the back of his neck as she savours the sweet caress of his lips. Humming out a note of ragged appreciation, her free arm clasps him closer, whispering over his shoulders and along a wing joint, savouring the feel of flesh and feathers all the same. "Gods, that was so good," she whispers against his lips, her head tilting back to bare her throat for him to kiss.

No part of Isla feels like parting from him even a little, though as the frantic pounding of his heart continues to vibrate through her, sense returns by degrees. "You were incredible," she mumbles, pressing sweet and gentle kisses against his curls, trying to tilt up his chin so she can find his lips again. "You sure you're up to going to Torchline from here?"
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi kisses the exposed flesh of her neck, not noticing at all nor caring to notice, that there's no pulse pounding beneath the skin. His lust has melted into warm affection now as he showers her with kisses, and it's with boyish playfulness that he feigns resisting the tilt of his chin upward. Wrapping his arms around her all the more, Remi finds something in her kiss he'd not gotten from the moments prior, and it's only holding her in his arms this way that he's able to sink back into the bed, fully satisfied.

"Sorry." He says with a slow smile and eyes made shiny by amusement. Shaking his head at his own idiocy—his nose brushing against the tip of hers—Remi raises a brow. "I am if you are. Though..we could..wait?" Lines appear on his forehead as his eyebrows draw together and then smooth out again.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

Humming out a satisfied sigh against his lips, Isla lets him draw her down and onto the bed. Not knowing where his wings are supposed to go and trusting Remi to decide, she tucks herself against him and leaves one leg draped across his waist, her hands wandering across his chest before catching on the bite she'd delivered to the base of his neck. "I'm the one who should apologise," she mumbles, leaning in for a chaste and gentle kiss to his lips. "For a lot more than just trying to take a bite out of you, too."

She doesn't really know if waiting is what she wants - the Ascended really does enjoy the idea of becoming a kraken beneath the Arclight Ocean in the middle of the night - but that doesn't mean they have to go right now. "Maybe we could stay like this for a few more minutes? Then we'll head out," she suggests.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's bones aren't hollow, and so it's no more uncomfortable than anything else to lean back against his wings, nor to have Isla resting on them. Not that she'll be able to feel it in quite the mischievous way he intends, but his flight feathers stretch and splay, trying to tickle her side as she curls against him. 'You have nothing to apologize for." Remi murmurs with a shake of his head. Raising his shoulders slightly that he might place a kiss against the top of her head, Remi's fingers softly trail up and down Isla's back with a lazy affection that runs bone-deep.

"For hours, if you like." He agrees, pulling in a deep breath and utterly sinking into the comfort and satisfaction that her presence inspires. Above them, the ceiling darkens and then bursts with light, as the illusion of a thousand stars begin to sparkle overhead.

They don't stay for hours, but they stay long enough that Remi's body is lulled into forgetting where his ends and where hers begins. It's a strange thing, to miss someone while they're pressed up against you, but even with his hands tracing endless patterns against her skin, already he misses the way she feels tangled up against him, as if they were one again.

~FIN

Coding base by Sky!