perfect prisms
for Remi
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Mildew
Woo hoo, witchy woman
See how high she flies
"If it's food you're worried about, I can set you up with some meals for the journey, honey." Mildew reassured, a smile on her face as if she felt this was quite a silly concern. "I'm sure she'd be glad to get home - you know, I'm going back to the Feverlands once I've visited Stormbreak. Do you want to come with me to pick her up?"

Perhaps the transformations of Attuned ought to be private moments, but Mildew watched with interest as Remi shifted back from Manticore to man. Still, she wasn't too distracted as to not listen to what he was saying, which put a smile on her face. "You seem like a good father, dear. I'm sure Mateo will appreciate the choices you gave him when he is older." Personally, she'd not had parents, or at least not any she remembered, but she'd cared for several children over her life.

She got the moon in her eye
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
"Really?" Remi's smile is wide and gratefully as he boyishly nods his appreciation. "That would be really helpful. I shall come and find you, then?" Having no idea when that might be and already having the impression that Mildew might not be the most clear when it came to conventional timelines, and also this is a thousand years old because I'm the worst, Remi brightens. "Letters find me instantly. If you send word with a raven, I shall meet you back here within a few hours."

Gathering up the shells and sea-stones for Mateo, the alchemist turns to offer his fellow demigod a final bow. "I am glad to have met you. I am sure knowing you will see the return of the Mathair happen much more quickly."

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.